How did you meet your current partner

Elena1201

Experienced
Joined
Oct 31, 2013
Posts
54
I was wondering if anyone out here has a dom/sub in real life that they get together with. Also, how did you meet? How did you tell them you were into this lifestyle? Please share :)
 
Fetlife is the best place to meet. There are 6000 members in my city alone. That gives a pretty wide range of choice.
 
I'm greedy. I believe it is possible to have your cake and eat it too - if that's what you want. You don't have to just settle for a D/S relationship if you want a life long partner to do the same thing. It doesn't always have to be one or the other. The problem is that people into this life style think they are different than the average person and while that may be true to some extent, most everyone has kinks and would be open to experimenting with this type of relationship. Just look at how popular "Fifty Shades of Gray" was. I know most people here think that was pretty lame but it doesn't change the fact that there is a huge interest in this stuff - even among normal average people. Of course the more hardcore you are the harder it would be to achieve the goal of having your cake and eating it too.
 
Last edited:
We met online, in a "city" chatroom, so nothing to do with kink or sex, but we knew we were from the same city. After a silly joke about safewords it became obvious we both knew what they were, so we got talking about BDSM, which led to us meeting soon after that, which eventually led to a relationship.

I've never found it too difficult to talk about my sexual preferences to the people I was or wanted to be intimate with, even if we'd first gotten to know each other in real life instead of online. I've never had a bad reaction from anybody. Quizzical looks, yes, but that's been the extent of it. Everybody's been willing to experiment.

D/s extending beyond bedroom has been the more difficult topic to discuss, but I've never had any bad reactions to that topic either. I've had people tell me it's not their thing, but nobody's told me I'm insane or something like that.
 
I met him on campus actually. He's an engineer doing some work there. He started saying hi when I would walk by, then worked up to a conversation. I was nice, but not like I was available, just being nice and social. Then he saw me in the student lounge one day during finals week by myself. He came in and sat down with me and started talking. H saw my phone laying out, grabbed it and put his number in it and told me to let him know when I decided to give him a shot. Couple of weeks later, I did. :)
 
I'll let you know if anything turns into a "partner".

If so it will be a heckuva "How I met your mother" tale.

On a serious note...I meet as many people as I can when I am around people. Being open, maybe even a bit playful about ones predilections yields dividends.

I have had a lukewarm greeting turn hot fast with a little playful grip, or a teasing "threat." I get away with a lot because I am pretty unassuming in appearance. No one is seriously intimidated by me.
 
Last edited:
A several, mostly online (as in meeting online, I wouldnt know where to start with online D/s), mostly failures. Maybe its me but we just didnt "click" in this or that way.
Had some fun tho.
 
bdsmsingles.com

We met to play a couple of times, then it just turned into more. We've been together nine months now :)
 
He was working at a festival which I attended as a guest. Ended up chatting a bit, a week later he found me online and the rest is history ;)

Our sex life was pretty "adventurous" right from the start, guess neither of us paid any special attention to it because I knew I had a kinky side and he just happily went along with everything I suggested (he's always had certain submissive traits bubbling under). Mind, it was never anything too hardcore, but just slightly crossing the border from vanilla stuff (playfully controlling his cumming, us biting each other, him wearing panties when I asked etc).

The one night, after the "roughest" sex we'd had so far, I was so blown away and adrenalised and just started confessing all I could about my kink-nature and he... well, he got hard. Really hard ;)

That's when all the pieces started coming together, and we spent the night talking endlessly about his needs and my needs and how goddamn obvious everything suddenly was! This was _our thing_. Both of us massively excited we began reading, used Google and he even went to the library to see if he could find some books on the subject.

It's just all so natural and easy. I thank my lucky stars every day!
 
You have D/s relationship with your hand? :eek:

My, I wish I could see that....

Yeah, I control it entirely. It does what I say, when I say it, every time. Shit, I don't even have to say it, I'll just think about whatever it is I want and it hops to. Total control.
 
Ah right, yes, that works. Dont know why but I tried to imagine it other way around :eek:
 
Through a previous buddy. He brought him once. Larry took me over from that point on. He's in shape and fun. Very creative . I'm his to use as he wants
 
He was my boss, much older, more experienced (in all respects). There were no sparks at first, but after a few false starts we hooked up at an office gathering, had a few drinks, and danced slow, close and nasty. We left, went to his place, had marvelous sex. We've been together since.
 
Colleague, she invited me to celebrate her birthday with a bunch of others, later that night we were bounced from a bar for being a little too happy together.... and we've been together since.

It is half a lifetime ago, and I'm still happy.
(So is Lady C)
 
At a business social function. We hit it off, and 'sensed' each other. We went 'halfway' that night . The next night ' all out'. It's been two years for her and I, up and down.
 
i have had three Masters since i was 13, the first is a long story but was the result of blackmail and lasted five years... after a gap of three years of being out of control i met my second Master on a chat line and it lasted about four years... He was transferred to Japan and i couldn't go because of a legal issue i had from before Him... Being a caring Master and knowing how out of control i can be without a firm hand... preferably across my bare ass... He put me 'up for sale'. For six months He interviewed interested Doms before finally finding the right one... They negotiated for several weeks before settling on a 'price'... Once that was done They set a date to make the sale', a Satyrday...

The night before my Master worked me over one last time... He used every flogger and belt He owned on me, used every rope, cuff, and bondage device on me. i gorged on His cock and balls, tears running down my cheeks... and gulped down every drop of His hot load...He plowed my ass in every position there is... dumping half his cum in my well-reamed ass, the other half in my mouth... It was 3am by the time W/we finally collapsed, depleted and exhausted... It was O/our last night together and i assumed i would sleep in His bed, something i had never done, but true to form, the reason W/we were together as long as W/we had been, He sent me to my bed... a futon on the floor at the foot of the bed.

The next morning i got up, made coffee, then gave Master His morning head... sucking Him off one last time... W/we showered, i dressed Him... then shaved my legs, armpits, and pubes, making sure i was perfectly smooth, put on the cockstrap He had chosen... a ball-spreader with 'slave' lettering... i had just presented my self for Master's approval.. He had to adjust my cockstrap... when there was a knock on the door. Master attached a leash to my collar and led me out to the living room. He had moved a chair, this overstuffed leather one, so it faced His La-Z-Boy, next to which He had me kneel, hand behind my back, wrists crossed right over left, knees spread as wide as possible with my head down, eyes on a spot half way between the two chairs. He just led me over and told me to 'assume the Position of Servitude', i knew how to...

i kept my eyes locked on that spot at the center of the area between the chairs and heard Master open the door and greet Someone... i heard a deep raspy voice that made my dick twitch and balls tighten knowing it would be the voice i would be hearing every day after this... i heard Their voices get closer, then saw the black boots of my Master followed by the boots of the other Master, my first glimpse of him!...

i had never seen the Man my Master was 'selling' me to, though He had seen me. He had come over to examine the merchandise once... i was blindfolded, naked and on my knees when He did this, and never spoke... He used a crop to direct me to do anything, like using the tip between my butt cheeks to tell me to spread them so He could see my asshole... i wanted to look up so badly, but knew better, i wasn't going to embarrass Master by being disobedient... i listened as They talked about me for a while, trying not smile, or cry when Master talked about my cocksucking abilities and how tight my ass is... then They signed a 'Bill of Sale'. It now hangs on the wall in a leather frame in my present Master's office, along with an 'Ownership' document... sometimes when i am cleaning Master's office i will stare at them for a long time...

Then Master got up and led me on my hands and knees by my leash to the center between the two chairs... the Other got up and stood on my left, Master on my right... Master first took off my cockstrap then my collar, for the first time in years, and it was replaced with the Other's... i now belonged to Him. Master led me over to His chair and had me assume the 'Position of Servitude' again, but at His side now. They talked a while longer then finally it was time to go. Master took out handcuffs and put them on me, hands behind my back... then led me to the front door and out to His car, still naked. It was the middle of the day but He didn't care if someone saw me... neither did my ex-Master who walked out with us to leave for good... i thought i saw a neighbor looking out a window at us, but don't know if that is true.. Master made me lay down on my belly across the back seat then used a piece of rope to hogtie me and strapped on a ballgag...

The drive to Master's home was a long one and i was told to not to look up, so i had no idea where we were going... years later i still don't know where i am as i was told to not ever ask or see anything with an address... when i am allowed out it is always hogtied on the backseat and blindfolded... It was dark out when Master pulled into his carport which was unlit and led into the house for the first time... He led me to the middle of the living room, ungagged me and then sat down in a big leather covered chair and explained the Rules i was to live by from that day on... they were in essence the same ones i had already been living by with a few variations... i was to never take off my collar, i had to maintain my smoothness... absolutely no body hair was allowed... i was not allowed to cover myself ever, unless Master directed me to, and was to be naked all the time... i wasn't allowed on the furniture with permission... the first and last thing i will taste every day... i wasn't allowed to masturbate or use the bathroom without His permission, and the door was never to be closed... if i am hungry or thirsty i need His permission to eat or drink... i have to ask permission to suck His cock, even when He commands me too, the same for anal sex too... and i have to ask permission to swallow his load...The first and last taste each day is His cock... i must greet Him every time He walks through the door at the end of His day on my knees, head down and holding up my leash to him... you get the idea...my knees were hurting, my neck and back ached, but my cock was rock hard by the time He was done...

He 'bought' me at 11:15 am... by the time my orientation was done it was a little after 1am... 13 hours and i still had no idea what Master looked like... just His boots and a glimpse at His crotch... which had me drooling... He got up and took out His cut cock, my first look at it... Even soft it was longer and thicker than any one i had ever seen, heavy looking and accompanied by a pair of huge lowhanging nuts... then gave me my first taste... i sucked His cock wildly making it rock hard... It was long and thick, the shaft with a downward arch and topped with a fat pink head fully erect and i found it was easier to deep throat because of that arch when i was on my knees.... i had been sucking His cock for some time before He commanded i look up at Him and i saw my new Master for the first time... He was tall and leanly muscled, a natural build, sparsely haired that matched his close cropped light reddish hair... He had a rough coarse face with a hint of meanness, dark eyes and a cruel smile... kneeling there, naked and wearing His collar and leash, his huge hard cock filling my mouth i trembled, really trembled, and felt fear... and knew i was home...

By the way... my 'cost'?

a box of hand-rolled Honduran cigars and a bottle of 28 year old single malt Scotch...
 
Last edited:
I was wondering if anyone out here has a dom/sub in real life that they get together with. Also, how did you meet? How did you tell them you were into this lifestyle? Please share :)

I've been involved on and off in BDSM since 2008.
Year and a 1/2 as a Domme (offline).
Year and a 1/2 as a Domme/switch (long-distance).
3 years as a submissive (offline).
Presently in a relationship/owned for nearly 5 months (offline).

One was met at college, who was the one that introduced me to BDSM in the first place or at least, the practise of it as I was already basically aware of what it was. The second, I met via an online forum. The third, I met through a hobby and my present Master, I met via OKCupid; we met a week or so after talking, and he collared me on the day that we met. We moved in together about a month after that meeting.
 
Answered an advert

I answered an advert, "Hi, 64 yo Dom looking for a nice young girl who everyone thinks is an angel but deep down on the inside has a naughty dark side."
 
Back
Top