The One Who Got Away

"You know my life is pretty complicated right now." She trailed off. She hated that she was married to a man who didn't love her when there was a guy right here who always loved her, she didn't doubt that...ever.

"As touchy feely as ever." She giggled a little bit as she felt his hand squeeze her ass.

As complicated as her life was at the current moment, she was happy because Jack was here.

She let her fingers touch his scar. "Now try not to have any more accidents. Can't have my favorite man getting all hurt."
 
He smiled, and used his free hand to lift her chin to his face. He kissed her, a deep, passionate kiss.

"I'll try not to get hurt anymore. I didn't really care for the pain much."

For once in a long time, Jack felt happy. He had everything he wished for in his arms.
 
She laughed as she said he would try not to get hurt. She leaned up and kissed his lips softly. She was nervous about spending the night with him. The last time they made love was about 10 years ago and she was much younger. Her body had changed over the last 10 years but she wanted to be with him in the worst possible way.

She stood there in her kitchen with him, her eyes locked on his as she slowly started to unbutton his shirt.
 
He smiled slightly as she began to undress him. He kept his eyes locked on hers the entire time.

"I dreamt of this moment when I was in the hospital... Watching you undress me... And then making sweet, passionate love to you..."
 
She had dreamed of this moment for years. Her life was currently complicated at the moment with her being married and all so that did put a damper on things. But she didn't love her husband and she was pretty sure she never had. He was a nice guy and he comforted her all those years ago when Jack was gone but she knew she never loved him.

Her heart fluttered as she started to undress him, unbuttoning his shirt. Now she could see where his scar was, where he had been injured all those years ago.

She dragged her finger across the scar very gently.
 
He inhaled sharply and shivered slightly at the light touch of her fingers.

"Brrr... Your hands are cold..."

He smiled softly at her, wanting her to explore. It had been a long time. He wanted her to get reacquainted with every inch of his body.

Though he was older since they last made love, he was still in great shape. He awoke at 5am everyday and worked out, sit-ups, push-ups, and then a 3 mile run. His 30 year old body could hold it's own against any 18 year old punk.
 
"Sorry...." She smiled a little bit as she watched him shiver because her hands were cold. Her hands were always cold. She let her fingers touch his chest, wanting to remember every inch of him. It had been 10 years. It had been such a long time. His cologne still smelled as good as it always had.

She let her fingers trail down his chest, wanting to touch every inch of him, to make up for lost time. After tonight, she didn't know when she'd see him again because her husband would be coming back to town tomorrow afternoon.

She pressed her forehead against his and let out a soft sigh. She just wanted to hold onto this moment for as long as possible.
 
He kissed her lightly, and enjoyed every minute of her fingers exploring his body. Her touch felt angelic. The fact that only a few short years ago he wasn't sure if he'd ever see her again made this moment even more incredible.

He shivered at the touch of her roaming hands, goosebumps popping up all over his chest and arms.

"Erika... I love you..."
 
She had dreamed of this moment for years. She had been in a loveless marriage to a man who she was pretty sure she never loved. Jack was it for her. And she knew even back then, if Jack had died in the war, she would never be capable of loving another man in such a capacity. Love like that didn't happen often.

"I love you too." She whispered to him, pressing her forehead to his. She just wanted to hold onto this because her husband would return tomorrow and she didn't know when the next time she would see Jack would be.
 
He squeezed her tight against him, and gave her another kiss.

"Erika... I don't want to ruin this moment, so tell me to shut up if I'm getting close... But... What are you planning on doing about your husband? About us? I guess what I'm asking is... Do I have a chance still? I just... I dunno, I'm sorry. I don't mean to talk about this now. We can talk about this later..."

His heart was pounding at the thought of her telling him to leave... He couldn't handle rejection from her. Yet still, he did understand the situation. Here he was, coming back into her life out of no where, after ten long years. It had not been an easy ten years for him, but it all seemed worth it right now. Here she was, beautiful as ever, still in love with him as far as he could tell. He took in a long, deep breath, and smiled again. His face was beginning to hurt from all the smiling.

"I am madly in love with you... I would wait forever for you..."
 
He still had the ability to take her breath away with his words. Not even 10 years changed that. He could look at her and it took her breath away. All of the nights she cried herself to sleep, thinking he was dead somewhere, this made it worth it. She leaned her head against his, taking in the smell of his cologne, the strongness of his body close to hers.

"I know...it's complicated right now. I'm sorry for that." She whispered. "I..never thought I'd see you again and I just wanted my heart to stop aching." She told him. She also knew with her husband coming back to town tomorrow, she wouldn't have that much time to spend with Jack.

"He comes back tomorrow. So I don't know when I'll get to see you again."
 
He nodded his head slowly.

"I understand. But like I said, I'll be here. Waiting. I'll give you my number, my email, my address... Whatever you want. And when you can, contact me... For now though, let's not worry about tomorrow. Let's just enjoy tonight. There's a million things for us to talk about. Lost time to make up for. "

He squeezed her tightly again, and kissed her.
 
She felt his arms go around her and she just hugged him tightly. She thought of this, no she dreamed of this for years. Jack was the first man she ever loved. Hell, the only man she ever loved, the only man she would ever love. He took her breath away like no other man had ever been able to. And having been away from him for so long, for all those years, it killed her.

And she knew things wouldn't be easy the next few days. Her husband would be coming back to town and it would be harder to see Jack. When in truth, all she wanted to do was spend every minute with him.

There was so much time to make up for.
 
"When I got hit that day... All I could think of was you... As they were pulling me out, I kept saying your name... Calling for you... I was in the hospital for two weeks before they let me go back to my unit. And then I had to explain to all the guys who 'Erika' was... Most of them thought I was an idiot for leaving you... After getting shot, I felt the same way... Whenever I would have time to rest, I would think of you. Whenever my wound ached, I thought of you. I just wanted you to be able to take care of me, as corny as that sounds."

He laughed slightly at the thought of his brother's-in-arms dragging him out, bleeding, and calling for a girl.

"They gave me a lot of shit for that over the next few years. Most guys cried for their mothers, and here I was crying for a girl that I left... I'm sorry, you know... For leaving..."
 
His words brought tears to her eyes. He had called out for her. She had never been so touched before. She loved him more than anyone in this world but hearing that, she could never doubt again his love for her.

"You were an idiot for leaving me." She said. "But I understand why you had to." She told him. When he first left, it nearly killed her. They were madly in love with each other, spending almost all their time together. She had never experienced such a love like that and she knew she never would again.

"If you ever do that again, I'll track you down and kick your ass myself." She smiled at him. She wasn't going to let him leave again, not like that.
 
He chuckled, and let out a sigh of relief. He had finally apologized, and she had shown him that she still loved him. He knew that it might be rough for a bit, but at least no one was shooting at him. And he was only a phone call away from her now.

"You think you could take me? I've been to war, sweetheart. I've killed men with my bear hands. You're no match for me."

And from their loving embrace he kissed her on the neck, and then began a tickle assault.
 
She let out a girlish scream as he started to tickle her. "I'm so going to kill you." She double over to try to stop him from tickling her. She tried to break free from his grasp but he was tickling her and she couldn't move. Instead she was giggling, trying to push his hands.

"Jerk." She muttered playfully.

"You know, all I have to do is bat my eyes at you and you're like putty in my hands. It's always been that way." She smiled. They loved each other so deeply that they would do almost anything for one another.
 
He stopped his tickle onslaught and looked into her eyes.

"I know... You could make me do anything. It's those eyes... They melt me..."

He kissed her softly.
 
She smiled, knowing it was true. They could get each other to do almost anything for the other. Their love went that deep. And she knew she would do anything for Jack, even before her current husband. She leaned up and kissed his lips.

"We don't have that much time..." She trailed off. Her husband would be arriving back to town tomorrow afternoon so Erika wanted to spend as much time as she could with Jack because she didn't know when she would have the chance to see him again.

It had been 10 years. 10 long years. She took her hand and pressed it against the bulge that was growing in his pants. She smiled at him a little. She had to admit, she was nervous about being intimate with him after all this time. She just hoped she wouldn't disappoint him
 
Jack had already been feeling horny, and now that she grabbed his package, he couldn't contain himself any longer. He kissed her, passionately.

"I've been waiting for this a long, long time..."

He tugged lightly at her blouse, urging her to allow him to remove it. Once removed, he began working on her bra. All the while he was bombarding her neck with kisses, working his way down to the tops of her breasts. Having finally unhooked the clasp, he pulled her bra off, letting it fall to the floor. He took a moment to enjoy the sight before him.

"Just as I remember... Perfect..."

He began kissing her neck again, leading his way down to her nipples. Taking one into his mouth, he sucked lightly.
 
She blushed as he helped her take off her blouse then her bra. She bit her lip nervously as he was seeing her breasts for the first time in 10 years. She was nervous that he wouldn't find her attractive anymore but her fears were quickly put to rest.

She felt his warm mouth sucking on her nipple. She gripped the edge of the kitchen sink. She had thought about this for such a long time, had dreams about it, and now it was finally coming true after all this time.

"Jack...." She started to whisper but it came out as more of a whimper as she loved how is mouth felt on her breasts.
 
He stopped for a moment, looking up to her at the sound of his name. He embraced her, resting one of his hands on her perfect ass, and pulling her close.

Looking deep into her eyes, he spoke, "Yes, my love?"
 
It suddenly felt very warm in her kitchen. She had dreamed of this many of nights but never in a million years did she imagine that she would be reunited with Jack in such an intimate nature.

"Don't stop...please don't stop.." She whispered. As his mouth was on her breasts, her hand moved down to his pants. She unbuckled his jeans and slid her hand inside his boxers.

She had to touch him. It has been ten years. She let her soft hand touch his cock and it felt so amazing.
 
He went back to sucking on her nipples and kissing her breasts, making sure to give them each equal attention. Her hand on his cock had felt amazing. His mouth full of her breast, he groaned at her touch. Her fingers were cold, but not for long.
 
The excitement overwhelmed her. She had wanted this for such a long time. Her body ached to be touched by him. She never thought she'd see him again. As much as this was about sex, she wanted to explore his body again and get reacquainted with him.

She grabbed his hand and led him down the hall to her bedroom. She wanted to be with him in every sense of the word.

She began placing soft kisses down his stomach and chest, kissing right where his scar from battle was.
 
Back
Top