Security Camera's and playing movies back later

jeninflorida

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 17, 2003
Posts
22,463
Well, I'm going through emails and catching up....I received an email from Tiger Direct about installing a video security system .... course that gets my mind twerking :devil:

We have a typical 'American' couple with a nice home and they just purchased a hot tub. They have to attend a wedding or something out of town and have friends watch their house and dogs. The pets being the reason why someone has to stay at their home.

Well, they forget to tell their friends the house has a video surveillance system. add in that they were in a rush and the husband forgot to turn the system off.

When they return home they are kind of shocked by the things the couple did in the house...

at first the wife is pissed, "how dare she do ..... in my bed.....how dare she do .... in my hot tub....."

which leads to hot angry sex. after a round of passion that they haven't felt in ten years they start to talk. they both are aroused by seeing their friends doing it
 
yum.

do we have to wait til the sequel for them to confess to the housesitters what they watched?
 
Last edited:
Love it!

maybe they act offended, then when they go to bed have that hot sex you mentioned.

then hubby falls asleep and when he wakes up at 3am wifey is not in bed.

he catches her watching the video and playing with herself. She comes clean about how hot it is to watch and they fuck again.

This gets them going to the point a couple of weeks later they ask their friends to stay again and simply get a local hotel room where they hole up and watch the live feed from the video cameras.
 
There was actually a new story where a similar thing happened.

A woman sued two lawyers who she found out were having sex in her bed when she wasn't around. She found out through her hidden camera. I think she had recently moved there or something.

The lawyers are a middle aged man and woman, and they were also partners. It's very unfortunate for them since their pictures were put on news articles (and that's also why I didn't want to post the link)
 
Another direction one could go with: after awhile, they're not merely watching their friends fuck in the video but studying them. They learn their friends' kinks, and eventually the homeowners decide to use that knowledge.

They get together for dinner with the other couple and say things that have a sexually charged subtext given the friends' style of loveplay. This primes the friends for the homeowners' seduction of them. Their plan eventually plays out: group sex with the homeowner wife getting fucked by the other couple's husband and vice versa, all in the same room together, all being recorded for later review.
 
Another direction one could go with: after awhile, they're not merely watching their friends fuck in the video but studying them. They learn their friends' kinks, and eventually the homeowners decide to use that knowledge.

They get together for dinner with the other couple and say things that have a sexually charged subtext given the friends' style of loveplay. This primes the friends for the homeowners' seduction of them. Their plan eventually plays out: group sex with the homeowner wife getting fucked by the other couple's husband and vice versa, all in the same room together, all being recorded for later review.

Omg sweetie, you're reading my mind!

The event...and the emotions from how dare they to...curiosity to cant help but becoming aroused when they are around the couple
..as the sexual tension builds :rose:
 
Back
Top