Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beautiful new pictures Lily... Great to see you back...! I love this picture, you never fail to impress... Very sexy...

Hey Retro! Nice to see you again. Thanks :kiss:

Well, they definitely warmed me up. :)

How was your evening?

Actually, I haven't started my evening yet. I'm still in work mode. Don't have time to stick around tonight - quick dinner and then I have to finish up a project (or get it as close to done as I can)...

I'll be off and on, but not really here. Good night my lovelies!

L

Work was not canceled... It's currently 18 degrees, and they want me to come back tomorrow! I am going to write an angry Letter to the Editor.

Here, have some pics.

L.

Good luck on getting that snow too. ;) However, I'll be more than happy to spank your ass to make up for it.

Damn, I'm away for a day or two and look what I missed! I only have three things to say.

I find you very attractive.
You're hot.
I'd totally do you!

;)

Thanks for the pics Lilly, they're gorgeous. Hot hot hot! :D

What an amazing thread!!!! Super tasteful, super Sexy. You are SO flipping gorgeous!

Here's one more for tonight...

attachment.php

Hello Lilly, I seemed to have missed the show. Have I told you you are Hot, or SMOKIN HOTTT! or Fuckin HOTTT!, well we both know I have and you are. :) Bottom line you are just one beautiful woman :rose::heart::heart::rose:.

Damn, I'm away for a day or two and look what I missed! I only have three things to say.

I find you very attractive.
You're hot.
I'd totally do you!

;)

Thanks for the pics Lilly, they're gorgeous. Hot hot hot! :D

Thank you :)

What an amazing thread!!!! Super tasteful, super Sexy. You are SO flipping gorgeous!

Where the hell you been?! You're late! Oh, and no need to censor yourself, you can say "fucking gorgeous"", I won't be offended.

Your pics are just perfect, every thing about them just screams perfection, I love them :rose:

Aww thanks. Just a symptom of being a perfectionist

Hello Lilly, I seemed to have missed the show. Have I told you you are Hot, or SMOKIN HOTTT! or Fuckin HOTTT!, well we both know I have and you are. :) Bottom line you are just one beautiful woman :rose::heart:

WGM!!! *run up and jumps in your lap*. How's my number #1 fan!? Have a good holiday? Hope you are staying warm up there.

Darn it :(. Mine's here and not being used, so if you want to scoot on over hereb.....

I would, but then all the other cellos whould get jealous :(

Hey there sexy lady :kiss: good to see you on :)

Your latest photo outfit is awesome!! :)

Last edited:
A Twenty year-old is a trophy to acquire for others to covet.

A Forty year-old is a prize that is won to fulfil your own needs & desires, because they do that with style, grace, and a hotter burning wantonness than her younger counterpart.

And you my lovely are quite a prize indeed.

WGM!!! *run up and jumps in your lap*. How's my number #1 fan!? Have a good holiday? Hope you are staying warm up there.

Hey Beautiful, well I was cold but you jumping in my lap just warmed things up considerably. My holiday was good , thanks for asking. So since your not on here as often as before how has the most amazing woman on LIT been the last month or so? Hope you had a great Holiday season and that 2014 is your best year yet. As always Lilly, U SMOKIN HOTTT!! :rose::heart::rose:

A Twenty year-old is a trophy to acquire for others to covet.

A Forty year-old is a prize that is won to fulfil your own needs & desires, because they do that with style, grace, and a hotter burning wantonness than her younger counterpart.

And you my lovely are quite a prize indeed.

Truer words my friend....

Okay. What the hell. For some reason, I'm just now seeing all of these.

Lilly, you look bloody fantastic. Long and lean and oh-so-tasty.

WTF? You've seen those! You must have. Maybe you were just distracted? It happens. But thanks! Yeah, I really like how that one came out.

Hey Beautiful, well I was cold but you jumping in my lap just warmed things up considerably. My holiday was good , thanks for asking. So since your not on here as often as before how has the most amazing woman on LIT been the last month or so? Hope you had a great Holiday season and that 2014 is your best year yet. As always Lilly, U SMOKIN HOTTT!! :rose::heart::rose:

I've been crazy as usual. Work, travel, family, travel, work. And it's fucking freezing! But other than that... itsok. :) Good to see you!

Happy Hump Day, sexy friend! :kiss:

Back at you! :kiss:

There goes that word... 'hump.' Makes me want to do terribly lovely things to both you and Lilly. ;)

Ok.

Just popping in for a quick hello. I'll have more pictures for you soon - and this time I mean it! Friday!

And I'm off!

L.

Damn. I missed the lovely lady. :(

Yeah, I was kinda distracted. Just, uh... yeah. :p

You all know (or should know) how much I hate the random selfie... but I keep my promises, so against my better judgement - here you go.

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 340
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back