Submitting to the Dream (Closed for DangerousDarkEyes)

His watches with ragged breath, moaning loud, as she sucks her fingers clean… Breathing deeply, chest heaving with frustration he looks down in her eyes as she speaks to him, those teasing word in her soft voice making him grit his teeth and clench his fist further, knuckles white as he grabs onto the couch.

“Yeah?” he gasps, forcing a little smile on his frustrated face, “You’d like that…” he grins, not wanting to beg this girl to do something she so clearly enjoyed…

“Why don’t you put your mouth to good use… instead of all this teasing…” he manages to get by his lips, excitement, ragged breath, and fear of his mind actually wanting to beg her making it some effort, “Get your treat soon enough…” he suggest, raising his eyebrows… if she enjoyed his pre-cum then she must be aching for the real deal he reasoned.

He moves his hands down, groping her breasts, tugging on her nipples, before moving up to her shoulders, gently rubbing her skin, and onto her neck, taking hold of her head.

“Now, suck my cock girl!” he says with all the authority he can muster, “Please?” he grins as he push her head towards his throbbing cock, his heart beating a hundred miles per hour, sweat dripping down his forehead… he had to work to put up this much fight, images of his dreams flashing before his head.
 
Dana pulls away quickly when his hand goes to her head, luckily he was to weak with raw emotions to fight her.

“Now what did I tell you about touching my head? And talking to me that way, you should be happy I haven’t just walked out that door.” she said, her voice low and holding authority but sounding very sensual.

“I’ll quit my teasing, in fact I could quit all of it, unless you apologize and ask me to make you cum, and for going against my wishes, beg me with a nice please….” she said as she cupped his balls both in one hand and gently squeezed.

Dana was getting more and more turned on by the moment and knew once he relented and begged her to cum, she couldn’t wait to suck the cum right out of him.

“Sorry Mam, and please let me cum….” she said looking into his eyes. “That’s not so hard to say is it? I promise you you’ll enjoy cumming more than you ever have before.
 
“Yeah, so you could focus on the job in hand…” he mumbles, trailing off as she speaks to him after pulling free from his hand, her soft voice having some weird soothing effect on him, his heart pounding and he knows that he should throw this tease onto the couch and fuck her raw, show her…

“Ah…” he groans as she grabs hold of his balls, threatening to leave all together. His cock throbs, a string of pre-cum hanging from its tip, as she quite literally got him by the balls, her small hand clenching around them making yet more pre-cum spurt from the head of it…

“Jeez… please,” he groans in desire and pain from being denied his release, “Fuckin’ h…” he gasps staring into her eyes as she sets up the terms, promising him he’d cum like never before… sweating heavily, heart racing, balls aching and cock throbbing he didn’t doubt her words… she sucked a mean cock, he’d learned, and his entire body was tingling with need at that moment.

He’s fighting a losing battle with his body and mind… he needs to get off and the only thing on his mind other than that is flashes of him kneeling submissively, being tied up or following commands of the dream version of Dana in his sleep… he groans and pulls his hands to his mouth, biting down on his knuckles as he tense in frustration, cock twitching violently…

“God da…” he groans as his cock twitch, her small warm hands squeezing his heavy balls, “Fuck, yes… do it… please…” he groans, conceding defeat in the struggle for power, giving up proving his mind wrong, he looks her into the eyes as he repeats her words, “Sorry Ma’am… please let me cum…” feeling as if a huge burden have been lifted off him as he rests his hands back onto the back of the couch.
 
Dana watched him agonizing over asking her for permission to come while being pleasure by her squeezing his cock. She could tell he was having a very difficult time in letting go and submitting, yet she wasn’t about to give in until he finally said what she wanted of him.

While with one hand she held his balls, she used her other hand to wipe the precum off his cock and licked it off her hand. She would moan now and then, letting him know she was turned on by this, enjoying the taste of his come. Finally she heard the words she needed from him.

“Sorry Ma’am… please let me cum…”

“There, that shouldn’t have been so hard,” she said seductively.
Without waiting any longer, her lips formed a perfect “O” and her bent down. This time she licked the rest of the precum from his cock and then took him into to her mouth. Inch by inch she took more of him in, licking and sucking as she did. Moans escaped her vibrating against his cock, making him moan even more.

Dana relaxed her throat and let his cock slide down her rather tight throat. She heard him groan and moan as she did, turning her on even more. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down, fucking him with her mouth. She continued this anxious waiting for him to cum so that she could have her fill of his cum and he could experience the long awaited orgasm he was about to have.
 
“Oh… mmm… yea…” he groans and gasps as she puts her mouth back on him, sucking the pool formed by the steady stream of pre-cum from his tip before sinking her head onto him, sucking his length down…

“Jeez, that’s… fuck…” he grunts as she licks and sucks her way down, swallowing more and more of his throbbing cock, her mouth vibrating around him sending shivers up his spine, his legs tensing up, quivering at the pleasure.

He gasps, mouth hanging open as he feels the opening of her throat, breath caught in his throat as he watch her relax her gag reflex and take the tip of his cock all the way into her throat… his hard cock jumping in pleasure at her actions, throbbing and spurting pre-cum.

As she bobs her head up and down in his lap, his full length feeling her warm mouth wrapped around it, her tongue teasing the skin, her mouth sucking and her throat clenching down around him, it only takes a couple of minutes before his cock swells a little more, the fat head of it expanding before his orgasm explodes from the tip, his hands clenching hard onto the couch and a loud growl of his echoing off the walls of his apartment, making him happy that at least one of his neighbors won’t be complaining about the noise…
 
Dana could feel him getting closer to cumming and was very aroused by his words, grunts and groans, make her feel the pleasure she was giving to him. She moaned as she felt the first stream of his hot seed hit the back of her throat and then she was back to bobbing her head up and down, milking him, squeezing his balls so that she could get every drop of cum he had to give her.

He had growled so loud, she was sure that everyone in the building probably knew what had happened. Either that or someone would have cops at the door thinking something bad had just happened. She didn’t think that would be the case though, he growl was definitely one of pleasure, pure euphoria and she loved that she could do that to him. What turned her on even more was the fact that he had finally given in and asked her if he could cum. She wasn’t sure if that was going to be a regular thing, fighting him so hard for the dominance, or was he resigned to the fact that he had actually loved it.

It took quite a long time for him to finish cumming, all the while she was swallowing and enjoying it. When he did finally quit, she let his cock slip from her mouth, making sure she had every bit of cum off him and she lay back on flat on the floor.

“Oh how good you taste…” she said, her words barely a whisper. She lay there catching her breath, her body flushed and warm as she stretched out on the carpet.
 
His body tense, legs spasm, fists clenching onto the couch as his orgasm washes over him, rope after rope of hot cum shooting from his throbbing cock, coating her mouth as she bobs her head onto him, swallowing all he’s got… her small hands milking his balls as she sucks him dry.

When he finally stops coming, the last of his load seeping from the slit on his fat head, she slips back off him, his cock popping out from between those sexy warm lips…

His cock bobs between his splayed legs, not loosing much of its hardness despite his intense release, as he watch the beautiful, alluring girl stretch out on the floor in front of him… naked but for the top which hangs uselessly on her back, the front opened exposing her beautiful breasts and flat belly…

Breathing deeply, his cock lifting slightly with his every heartbeat, he considers his options as his mind starts clearing again… he begged her, didn’t he? He acted just like he’d started to do over the cause of his many dreams, not like the man in charge he is… or was…

His mind in turmoil he doesn’t say anything, doesn’t try to take control and get down on top of her, his cock hard enough still he reasons, but somehow having relinquished control was making it throb a little extra…
 
Dana finally caught her breath and sat up. She smiled, he had given up his control and maybe there wouldn’t be any more fighting like that. She watched him closed as his chest came up, then down, his breathing still a bit rigid.

She also noticed his cock was still fairly stiff and ready for more action. By him not moving over her and fucking her, was enough to know he was hers now. Dana stood up, completely naked now and looking over him. She licked her lips at seeing his eyes glowing with desire and his cock hard enough to ride.

Without hesitating too long, she got up on the couch straddling his lap. Her pussy was still sopping wet and wanted his cock inside pleasuring her now. She positioned herself over his cock and using her and, guided it into the entrance of her hot wet sex.

“Oh Yeah….” she moaned as she felt him slide into her, getting harder the more he went in until he filled her completely. It was a perfect fit, although she knew that and she wanted him to get lost in pleasing her.

Dana started riding him, slowly at first, her hands on his shoulders, her eyes glimmering at his.

“Put your hands on my hips and fuck me sexy…” she commanded of him, still with a senual voice. “Fuck me good and hard…till I cum over and over.” she said as she picked up the pace bouncing on his cock.
 
His breath is caught in his throat, his skin feeling flush, as she gets up, completely naked, and moves to straddle him. He groans as her small hand grabs his cock, which twitches hard, and guides him into the warmth of her wet hole.

He grimaces, biting his lip, as she slides down on his throbbing shaft with a moan. Her small hands on his shoulders she starts riding him slowly… his eyes looking in her face the whole time, heart pounding fast. He snaps at her comment, realizing his arms are still resting on the back of the couch…

“Hmm, yeah…” he mumbles as he follows her directions, taking a soft hold of her hips as she bounces on top of him, his passive behavior nothing like how he usually acted with women, but her next sensual command gives him no time to contemplate his actions… his hands tightens on her hot skin and he pulls her harder onto his rock hard cock, more like him but on the guidance of her, and his feet planted on the floor he trusts his hips up to meet her body…

“Fuck yes, I’ll give it to you…” he grunts, “Good and hard!” he grins as he starts pounding up into her pulling her sexy body into his, cock throbbing with desire, but only more so when he, not knowing quite why, adds “Ma’am…” at the end of his groans.

Shit… his eyes shoot wide open as he watch her face, continuing to fuck her hard, just as she told him, his mind in turmoil at his respond to her orders…
 
At first she wasn’t sure how he would take her commands, but without much hesitation, she felt his hands go around her hips. She moaned, loving the feeling of his hands on her along with how hard and tight his cock fit inside her.

When she told him good and hard, he seemed to come to life more, telling he would. What really surprised her, but she reveled in was that he called her Mam, groaning out the word. Now she was sure he was getting the hang of it as she felt him slamming her down hard on his cock as his hips bucked up to meet hers.

“Oh yessss, that’s it, good and hard, sexy…just the way I like it….” she said in between moans herself.

Dana was still clutching his shoulders with her fingernails digging into them. Her tits bounced and jiggled as he fucked her hard, pulling her ass down on his thighs. Her ass slapped his thighs and the room echoed with their sex noises and the room was scented with their arousal.

“Oh yeah, baby, fuck me…just like this….” She moaned out as she felt her orgasm building, her blood pressure rising, beads of sweat lined her forehead. It wasn’t long before the waves of pleasure hit her like a giant tidal wave. Over and over she bucked on his cock, her back arching back and her pussy squeezing his cock tightly. She experienced several orgasms in a row, overwhelmed how good he was at this.

“You can cum now…” she whispered seductively in his ear and knew she would cum again when he did.
 
Their bodies buck against each other, his hand clenching on her hips, finger digging into her warm skin, as her nails claw on his back. Her tight pussy gripping onto his hard cock, walls clenching around him, and her moaned encouragements urging him on as he pushes his hips up and pulls her body into his, her breasts dancing before his eyes.

With gritted teeth he soon feels her body contract around him, her body convulsing in pleasure as an orgasm wash over her. His cock twitch in desire, proud of the pleasure he gives her as wave after wave of pleasure hits her sexy body…

The incredible blowjob earlier means that he doesn’t feel the signs of his own release imminent, even as he fucks her hard through several orgasms of her own… he’s lost track of time, but seeing her cum this hard he gathers it must have been some time since she moved to straddle him…

The sexy whisper “You can cum now…” in his ear however changes completely how he feels. His balls tighten up, cock throbs violently and a shiver runs through his spine…

“Ah, yeah…” he groans as he fucks her a little harder, somehow finding the strength to up the pace further, and soon, with fingers digging hard into her hips, his cock expands and he pulls her into his lap, pushing his cock deep into her warm hole, and lets loose… his hot cum erupts from his hard tip and coats her insides, again and again he shoots into her…
 
As Dominic cums, again she cries out, cumming once again. Just those few words she whispered to him seemed to hold so much power. This was such a turn on to her and what drove her. They both bucked against each other as he shot his hot creamy cum deep inside her. When they were both thru, she fell against his chest, gasping for breath as he was.

Both bodies were layered in a thin coat of sweat, their chests heaving as they tried catching their breath. Dana felt wonderfully satisfied and completely drained, which she was sure he must be feeling now. She thought about taking a shower with him, but then decided she was not going to push for any more. She needed to go home, as she had work early tomorrow and then the weekend would begin.

She finally let his cock slip form her sopping wet pussy and she stood up, although feeling a bit week in the knees from the pleasure she had just received. She started walking around naked and picking up her clothes, only putting on her skirt and jacket since she just had to go next door.

“I’d love to stay and see what else we can do, but I have another early morning meeting and you probably have to work too.” she said as she came up to him. She leaned down and kissed him gently on the lips, “How would you like to take me to dinner tomorrow night? I have no plans, in fact, I’m free all weekend.”

Dana stood looking down at him on the couch, smiling, knowing he must be pretty exhausted by now.
 
He slumps into the couch, his hands relaxing their grip on her hips, sure to leave red marks for a couple of minutes, as they stops bucking together and her body collapses onto his, skin slick with perspiration. Their ragged breathing fills the room as their hot sticky bodies are mashed together…

“Oh,” he groans when she slips off him, his slightly softened cock slipping from her pussy, a torrent of their combined juices following from her wet lips as she stands and turns around.

His eyes follows her as she walks around and picks up her scattered clothing, putting on the skirt and jacket, before turning and walking towards him again, telling him that she has to leave and for him to take her out the next day…

“Mmh, yes…” he nods, her suggestion not leaving any doubt that it was set in stone that he would be taking her out, her mentioning having all weekend for him making his heart flutter and his softening cock jumping, his mind working in overdrive to catch up with his body and its actions, “Sounds good… I’ll… at seven?” he manages to get by his lips, not as confident an invitation as he tried to make, and usually made when it came to wining and dining members of the opposite sex, but more of a hopeful suggestion to her…

Sitting on the couch, naked and with a semi-hard cock bobbing between his legs, as this woman who made him beg stands, dressed in her work clothes, in front of him… his heart is beating rapidly, sweat pouring off his body as he feels excited and a little embarrassed, but not daring to cover his nakedness, and very much confused as to why he wanted to please her such… he had gotten off, big time, and that usually signaled the end of his immediate interest in his female companions…
 
“Yes, seven sounds perfect, we can try the new Italian Place two blocks from here. I’ve been wanting to try it.” she said with a smile.

She then bent down and kissed him again very passionately, their tongues dancing to their own tunes.

“Dress sexy for me, babe,” she whispered in his ear and then stood up again. “You have no idea how much you have pleased me. I can’t wait for our weekend to start tomorrow night. Sleep well, sexy,” she then saw herself out the door and quickly went to her own apartment, shutting the door behind her.

Dana leaned against the door, hugging the clothes she had in her hand. She had done it, captured him for herself and she had loved every minute of it. Finally she tossed her clothes, including the ones she had on in the hamper and took a nice hot relaxing shower. She couldn’t help going over the evening’s events and just thinking about them made her hot for him all over again. Yet she didn’t do anything about it, she was saving that from now on, it was to be his job to get her off instead of having to play with herself. Of course, unless she wanted to play with herself for him, to tease and torment him, ah yes, she thought, that would be another thing she would have to try.

After her shower, she slipped beneath the cool sheets on the bed and fell fast asleep. She slept with a smile on her face and dreams of Dominic in her head.
 
“Yeah, that’s a great spot…” he nods when she suggests the Italian place, he’d been there once already with a business associate, and returns her passionate kiss, leaning forward from his seated position and pushing his tongue into her mouth.

“Yes…” he replies, gasping, to her sexy soft command to dress sexy when their lips break apart. He just nods, a little smile appearing on his otherwise pretty confused and conflicted face when she compliments him on pleasing her. His cock, already hardening slightly from her kiss and the situation he finds himself in, emotions in turmoil, jumps as she talks about their weekend before she turns and walks out of his apartment.

Left alone, naked and with semi-hard cock bobbing between his legs, on his couch he breaths deeply, turning the nights events in his head for a few minutes… before he drags himself off to shower and, without touching himself other than for washing himself, crawls into bed.

That night the girl, this time it’s Dana for sure, returns to his dreams… he’s on his bed, on his back, as she rides him… her body moving on top of him, hips dancing, as she fucks him with her small hands resting on his chest as the bed squeaks beneath them… his hands are slapped away when he reaches to take a hold of her sexy body and he’s pushed back onto the bed when he leans up…

The next morning he wakes up with his cock rock hard, as usual these last many mornings. He peels the soft blanket off him, the feel of it against his throbbing warm shaft sending shivers through his body, and heads for a shower…

Soon after he puts on his work clothes, adjusting his hard cock to make is less obvious before heading out. His mind trying to figure out why he didn’t take of it himself in the shower and why it remains this hard…
 
Dana wakes up having slept good all night; she’s fresh and excited about this evenings dinner plans and what else that they might partake in. She wasn’t really sure how it would progress but she was extremely happy about how things had been going so far.

She dressed for work, stopped at one of the coffee house’s and picked up a large cappuccino latte, then to work it was. All thru the day her thoughts went over last nights events, which made her tingle and shiver all over again.

Dana finished her work up early and decided to go ahead and leave early after asking if she could. On her way home, she stopped at a dress store and found the perfect black leather dress she wanted to wear tonight. She knew it would keep him and her hot all thru dinner.

By the time she got home, cleaned up her apartment and then cleaned up herself, taking a leisurely bath it was almost time for Dominic to pick he up. She couldn’t wait to see what his reaction would be when she opened the door wearing her new dress with black leather stilettos.

There was a knock on the door and she opened it, “Right on time, sexy.”

 
All day at work his cock remains at its semi-hard state, swelling in his pants, making them bulge slightly and feeling somewhat uncomfortable when the usual banter in the office gets going. He smiles and laughs through the talk of him having a hot date when he declines meeting up with some guys later tonight, his heart fluttering and his breath getting caught in his throat as he in reality feels more nervous and excited about going out with his new neighbor tonight and the weekend to follow than he’d ever remembered feeling.

After work he hit the gym for a couple of hours, needing to blow off some steam, before finally, after having showered and washed his swelling cock, sweaty after his day at work, heads home and puts on one of his best suits. He hoped it fit with her request… or order he thinks, feeling a shiver of excitement run over his back… as he steps out of his apartment in his cream colored suit, silk shirt with the top buttons undone underneath as he had finally, after much consideration, opted to leave the tie behind, and walks the short distance to her door.

He takes a few deep breaths, his unsteady hand hovering in the air in front of the door for some long seconds, before he knocks onto it… the door opens quickly thereafter and his eyes bulge at the sight greeting him. That sexy body fresh in his memory from last night clad in a sexy black dress, the sipper along the length of it putting images into his mind, those stilettos enhancing her great legs and her cute face and the sexy glint in her eyes as she greets him…

“Yeah, hi…” he manages to get past his lips, “Wauw!” he grin as he regains his bearings and try to act cool and collected as he usually does, “You look great… we’re going out to eat right?” he asks with a smile on his face, “… ‘cause I’m not much of a dancer, and that dress doesn’t suggest dinner only…”
 
“Well thank you, sexy and you do look very sexy. I love what you’re wearing, you look good enough to uhmmm…well that will be later. Yes we are going to dinner at The Lighthouse Steak and Seafood Restaurant. Upstairs of the restaurant is a full bar where we can go first for several drinks until our reservation is ready. I asked for one of their secluded tables overlooking the river. I don’t know if you have ever been there before, but it is one of my favorite places.”

She got her purse and then they went to his car, telling him she preferred him driving than her. It wasn’t long before they were at the restaurant as it was only several miles from where they lived.

Walking inside, one could smell the seafood, along with other wonderful food orders. She gave the hostess her name and said they would be upstairs at the bar, to call there when it was ready. They had at least 30 minutes to kill. So they walked up the circular stairway leading to the bar and inside it wasn’t totally full so they were able to sit at the bar. Glass windows surrounded the room and looked over the river as well. As it was dark outside, they could see the lights of the city which was beautiful. Inside all along the walls were different stuffed fish such as swordfish, lobsters, crabs all adding to the atmosphere of the room.

“I’ll take a rum and coke,” she told the bartender and then the bartender looked at Dominic for his order.
 
“Oh, I thought we were trying the little Italian place?” he asks, a little surprised as she takes charge immediately, briefly considering whether she’ll pick up the check later too, making him grin to himself as she gets her purse.

Taking the elevator down to the basement they’re soon at his car and then at the seafood place within a short while. Heading inside he follows her upstairs, his eyes leaving her long slender legs for the briefest of moments to appreciate the view at the bar, windows all around, overlooking the city.

“The same, thanks…” he smiles at the bartender as he takes a seat, smiling at his date, starting to feel more comfortable now… they were out in public and it wasn’t different from any other date he told himself…

“Pretty nice place… haven’t been here before actually…” he tells her with a smile as he looks around, glancing over the few people in the bar and the decorations around the room, before returning to the sexy girl sitting next to him, his heart fluttering with excitement at the night (or weekend) to come, a fair bit of trepidation mixed with it…

“Cheers!” he smiles when the drinks are placed in front of them, “… for us… after a long hard week, we deserve this!”
 
“Yes, I woke up this morning having a taste for seafood so I changed my mind about the Italian Restaurant. We’ll go there another time.” she said when he mentioned her change in plans.

“It’s one of the nicer places around and I do enjoy coming up here for a few drinks now and then. You never know who you will meet as they have a large variety of patrons, especially due to the view.

She clinked her glass against his after he made the toast and then added her own toast.

“To a wonderful weekend and all the surprises that come with it,” she said, smiling a bit mischievously.

They clinked glasses again and she could sense he was a bit nervous, not really sure if he wanted to know the surprises or not was her guess.

“Here is the menu, we can look it over so we know what we want when we get to the table. Although I usually get the surf and turf, it’s excellent.”

Dana kept smiling at him, thinking about the plans she had for him after dinner. She wondered how he was going to feel being dessert.
 
“Yeah…” he smiles, feeling a rush of excitement and not finding any words to form a reply as he raise his glass, her smile sending shivers up his spine and making his knees weak.

“Sure, speed up the order perhaps?” he grins, feeling, or at least forcing himself to do, the confidence to joke some with her, she was just another girl and his cock was deep in her mouth last night his mind tells him, “… want to get on with your plans, do you?” he chuckles as he leafs through the menu, his focus soon zeroing in the salmon.
 
“Yes, speed up our order as I’m very hungry,” she said, looking at him and licking her lips. “As for getting on with my plans, I really thought these plans were ours.” She took a sip of her drink and looked at him with raised eyebrows and a devilish smile.

“We’re going to enjoy a wonderful dinner, drinks and then I just might come up with a surprise for you, if you’re a good boy, that is.” she smiled, pretending innocence.

It wasn’t long after that they put in their order for dinner and had another drink, chatting about different things as they waited. Since they were sitting on the barstools, and most of the other patrons had already gone down to dinner, she reached over to the crotch of his pants and squeezed a bit. She kept talking to him about their jobs, as she continued playfully fondling his covered cock.

Dana could feel his cock growing and could see his was getting very antsy in his seat. Although she didn’t stop, she leaned closer, “I just want to make sure you’re rock hard before we go downstairs for dinner. Have all those women and even men envious of what I have. And just think of all those women, who’ll they be fantasizing about when they go home. And you have to admit, it does feel good too, doesn’t? Come on, admit that this is a turn on for you too.”
 
“Yours, ours…” he shrugs, thinking that she seemed to be calling the shots, he was just following along… he did wonder if she would pick up the check and maybe even order for him too… he felt somewhat conflicted at these thoughts, but the excitement was undeniable.

“Oh, really…” he manages to get past his lips, almost chocking on his drink at her promise of a surprise, “As it’s ours plans, maybe you shouldn’t keep details from me?” he challenges.

Their continue to talk about this and that, some sexual tension still obvious between them but talking as if they were just two people having moving in next to one another. Another order of drinks, ordering the dinner and more chit-chat… soon to be followed by yet another drink, and after having told her all he could think off about his job he tense up, the drink pausing at his lips as he looks wide-eyed at her over the top of it, his heart racing…

As she tells him about her work, she deftly squeeze and strokes him through the front of his trousers, her touch firm but soft as he squirms a little in the stool, blood flooding into his organ, hardening quite rapidly.

“Mm-hmm…” he nods as she leans close and whispers to him, his cock throbbing in his pants, his head swirling as he does a quick scan of the bar, mostly empty… but the bartender grins in their direction, his tense body and her leaning into him, hand between his legs making it pretty obvious what was going on.

“I don’t know… not very comfortable,” he grins, breathing raggedly as he watches the young female bartender, “… can’t deny being horny now, can I?” he chuckles, the evidence in her hands, “… but I think it’s turning you on just a little too…”
 
“It’s turning me on a lot, especially watching you squirm.” Dana said with a devilish smile.

“Your table is ready for you,” the bartender said, “I’ll have these last drinks sent down to your table for you.”

“Well, we get to go eat now,” Dana smiled and she got up with Dominic following close behind her.

Once they went down the stairs they were greeted and taken to their table, a very secluded table with a window view of the river. The table had a red tablecloth on it, white cloth napkins folder a particular way, a lantern candle that was lit in the middle of the table and their drinks were sitting there.

“Well isn’t this nice and we are practically alone here too.” she took a sip of her drink as they brought their salads to the table first.

“So you want me to share some of the details about our plans, huh?” she asked and saw him smile. “Well, first dinner is on me tonight, later, well I can really only say it does involve being naked and involves my 4 post bed. As for the rest, I’ll let you just let your imagination run with it.” Dana laughed softly.
 
His breath is caught in his throat when she mentions his squirming…

… and he feels almost flustered, a normally completely unknown feeling for him, when the bartender chooses that moment to step forward and inform them of the table being ready. He nods at her, drowns his drink as if it would give him strength to walk into the main room with an angry looking bulge in his pants, and follows behind his date… the terminology of that being questioned in his mind as they walk. It was like no date he’d ever experienced.

“Yeah, romantic huh?” he adds to her comments, feeling his heart beating rapidly as he considers what she meant about comment about the relative secluded table.

As the waiter brings out their salads first, a re-filled drink already on the table when they arrived she turns back to their conversation from upstairs. He nods with a little smile and picks up his drink… sputtering as she mentions as she tells him about her plans with a small, soft laugh.

“Really,” he says, almost gasping as he put his drink down again, his mind working in overdrive to come up with some smart reply...

“Sounds good, uh, and thanks, but really you shouldn’t… it’ll be on me…” he fails completely, turning instead to her apparently giving up the normal gender roles and offering to pick up the tab, his offer more of a hopeful question, trying to remain in control of something at least.
 
Back
Top