Yahoo chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello and god morning, ladies . Like chatting with a older (58) yr old man, look me up. Seth6L38208

so horny at work - u watch while we chat? robmathis35

robmathis35 on yahoo - would love a sexy lady to chat with. Cum say hi :)

Home alone on a snow day...46/m here, would love to chat...dirty or clean...just looking to pass some time

mink_1989 on yahoo

I am available for chat with Couples and select singles on a variety of sexual subjects...
pics or cam appreciated
Tasking provided for the adventurous
nudaddy4u on Yahoo
Kinky dreams

Anyone looking for some kinky fun to distract me from work. Would love to order someone around.

On holiday from work ..... love filthy chat but especially need to fuck ..... djw57 on yahoo !

Hello all,
Married male 46 looking for dirty chat about our fantasies. I love to role play them as well. My yahoo ID is sharer1967. C U there.

Very horny at the moment. I'm a 24 year old open to chat any women but also looking for any 'mums' for role play through PM or yahoo.

Last edited:
35 M (yes a man)

working late seeking a welcomed distraction... :)
filet4ever on yahoo come say hi!

PM ME if you are a fan of the TV show SMALLVILLE or if you like the STAR WARS saga! I am looking for some filthy roleplay this morning!

Yahoo: smallvilleroleplaygirl

Creative and open minded NY guy looking for hot, nasty erotic conversation. Anything goes as long as it feels good. I love voice chat and phone too. mikechurch18@yahoo

Last edited:
35, mwm, at work. Send me a message. neogeokt on yahoo im. Would love to discuss Syrian peace talks, or something less vulgar than that, such as sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back