Calling all 18-23yr old Students

21 y/o male here, nearly 22, majoring in engineering. Engaging in coitus with an ex who wants to be friends with benefits, perhaps with the end of luring me into something deeper. Working 50 hour weeks at las hospital de las botas in a nearby harbor, listening to history podcasts as I wax the boat's curvy hulls. Watching Lost by night, studying Java during the commute, and peting an adorable canis familiaris as I arrive home from my aforementioned labor.

Behold the existence of young people cohabiting these forums! But, us all just announcing ourselves here makes for a rather dull thread. Meh.

Might we at least say more about ourselves than a sentence or so's worth of information. Fuck man, dudettes, young though we are, we are adults talking to each other, not highschool teenagers talking to their parents (where were you sweetie? out... Out where? just...out WHY DOES YOUR BREATHE SMELL LIKE LISTERINE???). There is no need to operate with such a deficit of verbosity!

W/e. I may have just used up my yearly qouta of actually posting on these forums rather than just lurking on them. I don't fit in well. Avoir ya'll hornballs. Stay horny! :D

21 y/o male here, nearly 22, majoring in engineering. Engaging in coitus with an ex who wants to be friends with benefits, perhaps with the end of luring me into something deeper. Working 50 hour weeks at las hospital de las botas in a nearby harbor, listening to history podcasts as I wax the boat's curvy hulls. Watching Lost by night, studying Java during the commute, and peting an adorable canis familiaris as I arrive home from my aforementioned labor.

Behold the existence of young people cohabiting these forums! But, us all just announcing ourselves here makes for a rather dull thread. Meh.

Might we at least say more about ourselves than a sentence or so's worth of information. Fuck man, dudettes, young though we are, we are adults talking to each other, not highschool teenagers talking to their parents (where were you sweetie? out... Out where? just...out WHY DOES YOUR BREATHE SMELL LIKE LISTERINE???). There is no need to operate with such a deficit of verbosity!

W/e. I may have just used up my yearly qouta of actually posting on these forums rather than just lurking on them. I don't fit in well. Avoir ya'll hornballs. Stay horny! :D

OK now YOU know how to make an entrance!! See people, THIIIIIS is what I want to see on this thread. I want you to be posting something a little about your self so the guys might find an interesting woman that catches their eye or Vice Versa for the young woman! Make your self known and tell a little something about your self! Come out of your shell because you never know, You might just form an awesome relationship with one of these fine young woman and men!

Hey :) I'm 19 year old female, residing in Toronto Canada. I'm studying criminal justice, going into my second year of university. I actually started using the forums today, so if anyone can help me out it would be fantastic. So please feel free to pm me!
I'll definitely be thankful for any help I can get. I'm so glad there's a lot of people my age on these forums. It looks like I'll be having a lot of fun! :p

-Carina

Hey cbo, I would be glad to help you out with anything that you need, but in order for people to PM you, you have to enable it. You can do that by clicking "User CP" then looking to the left under the sub sections and look for "edit options". you should see something that allows you to enable PMs. once you do send me a PM or reply to this message and I'll send you a PM :)

Welcome to the Lit and forums :)

24 male, i study behavioral marketing.
i know am a little above your specs, maybe you can squeeze me in ;)

Hi All,

My first post here, if anyone would show me the way around here, I'd appreciate it :)

I am a 23 year old male student and live in a Euro city famous for a giant iron atom and a little guy laying of waste in public. We also make a lot of chocolate and beer.

I'm in my final master at business & technology school.
I like: women, guitars, holiday trips to the unknown and tiramissu.
I dislike: dogmas, watching cycling sport, cheese and the colour purple.
I am indifferent about birds and cars

See you around!

lol I'll give lenience to any 24yr olds but no more :p

It's great to see so many young adults on this site.

I welcome all old and knew comers to join and post a little something about your self. Don't be shy, as we are all friendly, and I'm pretty sure, and to have a good time.

Any new comers have any questions or concerns and DON'T know where to turn to, Talk to one of these fine Lit members or send me a PM. I wont mind helping out a fellow new Lit member BUT you have to post on here first and introduce your self!!

19 year old college student here! :)
Im in my second year and studying Microbiology and Biochemistry

Those subjects take a lot of work. So much memorization. I remember I studied about 60 hours in 3 days for an anatomy and physiology final. I did well (94 versus a class average of 60) but it was a shit load of work. That's why I prefer computational courses. If you suck at math, you'll suck at them, but if you are really good at math you can just sort of breeze through them.

Last edited:
hi there, nice thread you have here, i'm a 19 year old male and in college (well, out for summer haha)

Lol thank you. I have gotten so many PMs from people on this site thanking me for this awesome thread. They all enjoy the fact that they can actually find young adults near their age. That is actually one of the main reasons I started this thread so, us young adults can get together and get to know one an other. :)

20 year old male. I'm studying English out at Berea College. Fairly certain I chose the wrong college for a social life, but hey the education's free. What's up my fellow students?

Hey :) I'm 19 year old female, residing in Toronto Canada. I'm studying criminal justice, going into my second year of university. I actually started using the forums today, so if anyone can help me out it would be fantastic. So please feel free to pm me!
I'll definitely be thankful for any help I can get. I'm so glad there's a lot of people my age on these forums. It looks like I'll be having a lot of fun! :p

-Carina

10 bucks says her pm box will be filled in less than a day.

Is that all??? Come on Literoticans! I know there are more of you young adults out there!! Don't be shy, post up!! Just let us know that you are here and tell us a little bit about your self. We are all friends here lol

haha nope im actually just now getting back onto lit, ive been gone for awhile busy with school and such

23 m mid atlantic here. just finished up my engineering degree and off to the next chapter in my life.

Hi. I'm 20, currently living and studying to become an optician in BC, Canada. Not really new to the forums, but I'd be happy to help any newbies who need it. Just rounded the final corner in my summer semester, looking forwards to having a little break before starting again in September.
I'm sub, but my roster of playmates is full, so unless you have something spectacular to offer or are an aforementioned newbie looking for help, please dont PM me. If you do, I will probably mock you .

Back