The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
At least this cold waited till after the holidays to kick my ass. Now where is my hot tea?

"King Ding-A-Ling swing...that's hilarious!"

"Luna, you're great, you know that?"

"Wait til she finds out where they are...."

Last thought:

Can finally feel mah toes again. Must dress warmer this afternoon. Especially when alcohol is off limits until tonight. :(

LT~

Email sent. I'm looking forward to doing this new thread if he agrees.

Now, to see if I can whip out a response for D before I head outdoors.

Hell yeah, another post knocked out. Unlike a couple of my more recent ones, I feel pretty proud of this one. I think Nyte's gonna like it. ^_^

Now.....to start a new thread or not.....Hrm......

Logan, staring at a computer screen isn't likely to be helping. Get off the computer and go lay down.

*smiles*

im laying in bed, my laptop sitting on my night stand with teh brightness turned all the way down and movie playing softly so *sticks tongue out then burys head in the pillow*

gods why cant i get rid of this migraine >.< son of a bitch i cant function

I have no sympathy whatsoever. *snickers softly*

Hell yeah, another post knocked out. Unlike a couple of my more recent ones, I feel pretty proud of this one. I think Nyte's gonna like it. ^_^

Now.....to start a new thread or not.....Hrm......

Do it! :p You know you want to. Besides, it gives Nyte a bit of a breather even if she isn't complaining. Besides, she suggested you do it, you know.

Do it! :p You know you want to. Besides, it gives Nyte a bit of a breather even if she isn't complaining. Besides, she suggested you do it, you know.

*chuckles softly* There, I did it. Just posted Trenchcoat and Spellbook? as a new thread. Not sure why, but that idea came to my mind about three days ago. Its been awhile since my muse has punched me in the face quite that forcefully where new threads have been concerned.

Should prove interesting if it takes off.

And I've been giving Nyte a breather. I'm in three threads with her, only one is currently active. ;)

And don't think I have forgotten your secret plan to whisper words in my ear, DW. Still wondering just what it is you've got planned. :p

Last edited:
Speak of the devil and a man of seven sins appears.
He is going to have no clue as to who I am.

*chuckles softly* There, I did it. Just posted Trenchcoat and Spellbook? as a new thread. Not sure why, but that idea came to my mind about three days ago. Its been awhile since my muse has punched me in the face quite that forcefully where new threads have been concerned.

In case anyone is interested here is the Link to the thread.

It's a great start Dryfter. Vraiment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back