The GLBT Currently Masturbating Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gives a few more wet licks to the lips and licks her clit, slowly flicking her tongue over it.

Fuck kkk kk. . . I've been touching and stroking myself for awhile this morning and my clit is already very sensitive. Feeling your tongue flick over my swollen, hard clit makes it throb even more and my body crave more . . .

Fuck kkk kk. . . I've been touching and stroking myself for awhile this morning and my clit is already very sensitive. Feeling your tongue flick over my swollen, hard clit makes it throb even more and my body crave more . . .
Wraps her lips around your clit and sucks it for a second before licking it in circles and flicking the tip of her tongue over it.

Can't get out today and find some cock so just spent the last 10 minutes sucking on a meaty sausage out of the refrigerator whilst wanking my cock.

The crazy things we'll do eh?

ps. I did actually cum on the sausage and then sucked it clean :p

Can't get out today and find some cock so just spent the last 10 minutes sucking on a meaty sausage out of the refrigerator whilst wanking my cock.

Did you enjoy it?

I wanna cum on food and eat it now.

morning ritual

twice again last night, couldn't sleep, I guess I need that release. was laying in bed playing with my nips....Im really getting into these morning full-body masturbation....

Damn . . . I'm doing it right now (hard to type with 1 hand though!).

We had sex this morning before he left for work, and apparently he's been thinking about how he took me doggy style, while we were standing at the bathroom counter. Just got a phone call from him, and he's threatening to do some very, very bad things to me when he gets home tonight. If I play my cards right, maybe he'll take me in the ass.:eek:

Ohhhh. . .hhhhhhhh. . . shitttt . . . .*sighing, ragged breathing* . . . that was a strong one . . .anticipating tonight I guess.

Hope your's is as good as mine just was :D

watching a beautiful strap on movie and slowly stroking my cock, using my pre cum for lube

waiting for wife to get home, will have to see if im still wanking when she gets in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back