I.M. Fauve Gallery

Also, this-
I love a peek of pubes!
I also love when the bottoms of breasts are occasionally* exposed like this.
attachment.php

*seldom.
Sexy indeed. But only time I've ever seen a woman dress this revealing was at the beach. Is this actually from reality? Or glorious imagination? ;)

Also, this-
Sexy indeed. But only time I've ever seen a woman dress this revealing was at the beach. Is this actually from reality? Or glorious imagination? ;)

A bit of both.
Once, a few years back, there was a hostess at a restaurant who had on low rise pants (VERY low) and a short blouse and there was a peek. It was not a "fancy" place, but it was not cheap either, it was a bit "alternative", with goat cheese this and that.:D Still, it was surprising. (in a very good way)

The bottom of breasts, I believe I saw a couple times in real life. Both very rare, to be sure. Heck, pubic hair in general has become somewhat scarce!

A bit of both.
Once, a few years back, there was a hostess at a restaurant who had on low rise pants (VERY low) and a short blouse and there was a peek. It was not a "fancy" place, but it was not cheap either, it was a bit "alternative", with goat cheese this and that.:D Still, it was surprising. (in a very good way)

The bottom of breasts, I believe I saw a couple times in real life. Both very rare, to be sure. Heck, pubic hair in general has become somewhat scarce!
Things revealing a little more than expected is usually a fun surprise. But lo-rise is usually more common for me to see at the back. I've viewed maaaaany a thong that I didn't necessarily need to see from a girl bending forward with low-slung jeans and her top riding up. Not that I'm complaining. I'm a supporter of pretty underwear ;)
eyeroll indeed.:rolleyes:

It's not as if I am a gorgeous 19 year old exotic woman posting pictures of myself.
If that were the case I'd probably have more than twice the views in a month.;)
You're not a 19 year old woman??? I feel cheated :p
Yeah, revealing photos do tend to boost views. So I think there's only one thing for it. Time to get nekkid, my man!
Nah, I like your thread just as it is (not to discourage photos if you're so inclined) Personal get-off material. Plus the makes-you-think stuff. :p So I'm selfish. I'm 19-we're supposed to be!

ha! Not even close to 19, and aside from being artsy fartsy and "in touch with my femine side" (in fact, I can't stop touching it! :D ) I am no woman.

Looking back to when I was 19 (still no woman) my pics couldn't generate a fraction of the views that you can/do. Being a woman, you have a huge advantage here. Being a hot woman... all the more so. Being a hot young woman, you win!!!:D

(please note that hottness is not just the realm of the young).

Never-the-less, I am as much an exhibitionist (if I have an appreciative audience) as I am a voyeur.

note that 19 year old me is archived on a polaroid!:rolleyes:

WARNING!
THIS IS NOT A DRAWING! (and it's a dude):eek:
...Worse...it's me. Better, it's not current. *whew*

Last edited:
ha! Not even close to 19, and aside from being artsy fartsy and "in touch with my femine side" (in fact, I can't stop touching it! :D ) I am no woman.

Looking back to when I was 19 (still no woman) my pics couldn't generate a fraction of the views that you can/do. Being a woman, you have a huge advantage here. Being a hot woman... all the more so. Being a hot young woman, you win!!!:D

(please note that hottness is not just the realm of the young).

Never-the-less, I am as much an exhibitionist (if I have an appreciative audience) as I am a voyeur.

note that 19 year old me is archived on a polaroid!:rolleyes:

WARNING!
THIS IS NOT A DRAWING! (and it's a dude):eek:
...worse...it's me....better, it's not current. *whew*

You are better than what you described yourself as .. ha ha!

You look kinda 'licklolly' to me .. :p

and .. did u said "Heck, pubic hair in general has become somewhat scarce!" ??

You are better than what you described yourself as .. ha ha!

You look kinda 'licklolly' to me .. :p

and .. did u said "Heck, pubic hair in general has become somewhat scarce!" ??
That pic is from around 1980! I was pretty fit.
I'd been a gymnast, I rode my bike everyday/everywhere.
Time-travelin' me would be happy to visit for a "lollylick" ;)

Yes, I did make that comment... about present times and as a generalization about women's styles (though more and more men seem to manscape*).

*I shaved my balls for my vasectomy, I thought the look was good, but the wife (as with most anything about me or sexuality) was "meh". So I have been fuzzy ever since.

Last edited:
Artemis-Diana

Ok, No one came here to see me.
Back to our regularly scheduled program>

Last edited:
I used to be a gymnast too! :D
We may get older, but some of that flexibility never goes away..;)

ha...well some does. I used to be able to suck my own cock.
but even then it was a bit awkward (I had to grab the back of my thighs to pull down) so much so that I never came doing that.
I always thought with a little assistance... she leaning on my back and reaching around... I might have. Alas, that never happened.

ha...well some does. I used to be able to suck my own cock.
but even then it was a bit awkward (I had to grab the back of my thighs to pull down) so much so that I never came doing that.
I always thought with a little assistance... she leaning on my back and reaching around... I might have. Alas, that never happened.
That's hot!
Maybe a thought for a fun new sketch?
Just make sure you're 'assistant' is petite with long hair!
:devil:

FEELS LIKE 2a

Both are (obviously) exaggerated to depict how (for me) before, during and after sex (basically all the time,eh?)
my cock feels like it is huge:eek: ...part of a primal need eclipsing everything.
As you can see, the 1st is a bit more "stylized" than the 2nd.

Last edited:
Let's see if participation increases, now that the Visual arts are more visibly visable.;)

More views?
More threads?
more comments?
more fun?

Ok, No one came here to see me.
Back to our regularly scheduled program>
attachment.php
I came to see you! ;) I liked it :p And hotness is the realm of all! (I think that should be my new catchphrase)
~
She is beautiful. Pretty much how my image of her is :)

ugh....... feeling so horny/lonely.....:(

16 1/2 months w/o is a long time
(of course there are others who have gone longer)

Back