California Roll Call

*flops into the mountainous layers of blankets and pillows and snuggles*

A warm bed is great, a warm body to share it with is even nicer.

Mmm...you're telling me. It's much nicer in here since you got back. I'll just have room service bring up the strawberries....

Long shot, but i thought what the hell. I'll be in Ventura this Friday, and would love to have some play time with a like minded woman! PM me for more details.

Mmm...you're telling me. It's much nicer in here since you got back. I'll just have room service bring up the strawberries....

o_O

Strawberries...

Order honey. I want something to sweet and sticky to lick. Plus it's a nice excuse to shower.

it can be, sometimes you are looking for something new or a new distraction...

hi may

A nice distraction would be good. Something really pleasing...

How ya doing tonight? Have a good day?

New to SoCal here... Moved to San Diego late in the summer and just getting used to the new area.

I thought it was supposed to be alot warmer here! I guess it is still better than the snow, but still...

Nice to meet everyone!

New to SoCal here... Moved to San Diego late in the summer and just getting used to the new area.

I thought it was supposed to be alot warmer here! I guess it is still better than the snow, but still...

Nice to meet everyone!

It is warmer! I was out in shorts and a tank, even though it started to sprinkle a bit. Gotta love the California weather all year 'round.

Here's hoping you love SoCal as much as I do.

Well, I hate to disappoint the lady. I'll just order one of everything and we'll eat what looks good.

Back