1st Time Post-Curvaceous BBW

What pics shall I post Next

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
fuzzy guy said:
She does have one of the most sensual voices I have heard on Lit :devil: and is
a sweet woman on top of that!! :) :rose:

Aww baby....you are awesome! *kisses all over* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss: :heart:

Love the pics and the video is great but what is the ass like, I bet wonderfull full and round mmmmm

Wow your new clip is so gorgeous, thank you for the lovely suckable and kissable nipples and the kiss from you too, you just are so fucking gorgeous and you are the best on this forum, :kiss: :kiss: for each lovely breast. :rose:

Valkyrie2006 said:
Its even tastier in person!

PS..new short vid..see sig...*grins* sneak peek :kiss: :kiss:

MMMmmm...I'm sure it does!!!

You love teasing us with those clips don't ya! :devil:

Kinkykiff said:
Love the pics and the video is great but what is the ass like, I bet wonderfull full and round mmmmm

Well, I will let you be the judge of that one! :devil: :devil: :kiss:

Last edited:
slimbutt said:
Wow your new clip is so gorgeous, thank you for the lovely suckable and kissable nipples and the kiss from you too, you just are so fucking gorgeous and you are the best on this forum, :kiss: :kiss: for each lovely breast. :rose:

Aww ... :kiss: :kiss:

It's men like you that make my day...and make me want to post more! :devil: :devil: :kiss:

juanbobo said:
MMMmmm...I'm sure it does!!!

You love teasing us with those clips don't ya! :devil:

I know what I would love you to tease me with! *licks my lips as I look at that delectable cock of yours*

I am sure your ass is lovely but with breasts like you have I will look no further than at them thank you, if only you knew how much pleasure you have given to me, I am slightly older I think than most on here but wow do you turn me on. :kiss: :rose:

Valkyrie2006 said:
I know what I would love you to tease me with! *licks my lips as I look at that delectable cock of yours*

It would be my pleasure...

but don't stop with just licking your lips!!!

Nipple Clamp

If your not into Nipple Clamping-then this post is not for you--

I like to do this sometimes so I thought I would take a few snapshots with the webcam!
:devil: :devil:

Last edited:
Ummmmmmmm Lovely pictures but I wish it were my mouth around your nipples rather than those clamps, I could really grip you hard if you let me. :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Valkyrie2006 said:
If your not into Nipple Clamping-then this post is not for you--

I like to do this sometimes so I thought I would take a few snapshots with the webcam!
:devil: :devil:

Wow those are some tough nips :) guess i wouldent get into trouble for being too rough on them :devil:

slimbutt said:
Ummmmmmmm Lovely pictures but I wish it were my mouth around your nipples rather than those clamps, I could really grip you hard if you let me. :devil: :kiss: :kiss:

Oh now I think that would be way better!

Bolt account videos GONE

Bolt has deleted my videos, so if anyone knows of another host that is "adult" video freindly...please let me know!

Thanks!!! :kiss: :kiss:

Big Ben IV said:
The words every man longs to hear :D Or mabie im just obsessed with nipples lol

I dont mind that you're obsessed with any part of me sweetie! *licks* :kiss: :kiss:

big enough to smother, right enough to cuddle, good enough to suck, and have milk coming out the sides of the mouth !!!

Back