Isolated Blurts - The HT Cafe Way

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the most exciting, totally-unlike-me thing I've ever done in my life. :cool:

Last edited:
Denae said:
Why is packing for vacation such a pain in the ass? :confused:
Because you forgot to remove your butt plug before inserting your extra socks?

..........scoots on out. :D

My husband discovered his old Super Nintendo in one of our closets. The kids have been having a blast with it.

Last edited:
I'm thinking it's time to stay away from this place for a while. I should anyway. Christ.

midwestyankee said:
Because you forgot to remove your butt plug before inserting your extra socks?

..........scoots on out. :D

LMSAO. I wish I had seen this before I left, but I'm savoring it now. Thanks MWY :D

It's nights like these when I really learn and know my place in it all.

Just enough for a smile. *sigh* I get it.

I'm getting in rather deep this fall. I'm taking 2 classes, working on a promotion, losing weight, and doing gosh knows what else...

Nightbird said:
Oh no!!!

Did anyone get hurt?
No, thank goodness. My girls and I had just brought groceries inside less than a minute before. The impact really shook the house. It's pretty strongly built, but we're not sure about the extent of the damage.

The insurance adjustor will be coming on Wednesday.

Good to hear you are all OK Eilan! Well, besides the shock and the inconvenience and everything of course.

Well at least no one got hurt.

Houses can be fixed.

Eilan said:
No, thank goodness. My girls and I had just brought groceries inside less than a minute before. The impact really shook the house. It's pretty strongly built, but we're not sure about the extent of the damage.

The insurance adjustor will be coming on Wednesday.

bobsgirl said:
I wish I could just fall asleep. I'm so tired.
Reading always helps me. Sometimes to take my mind off of other things, sometimes for the monotone sort of drive you get into while your eyes are scanning the lines.

Sex helps too ;)

Goodnight BG, hope you will soon find your sleep :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back