GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so too...except I heard our 'esteemed' president was coming to my city. I told mom I should make a sign to post up telling him to go back to africa.
Careful dear, we are a mixed lot here at the vibe. I never understood how so many dear to me ended up on the other side of the political spectrum. *sigh*
I do not believe in conservatism, we have to be dynamic in our dreams and actions to help the world through its growth. "Realism" is relative and through our human perception we rarely grasp it. Democratic? Republican? Independent? screw that. We have to work together otherwise we are doomed. I do not believe any of us want that.
 
Careful dear, we are a mixed lot here at the vibe. I never understood how so many dear to me ended up on the other side of the political spectrum. *sigh*
I do not believe in conservatism, we have to be dynamic in our dreams and actions to help the world through its growth. "Realism" is relative and through our human perception we rarely grasp it. Democratic? Republican? Independent? screw that. We have to work together otherwise we are doomed. I do not believe any of us want that.


That wasn't a racist shot, dear..it was a shot at the clearly forged birth certificate.
 
That wasn't a racist shot, dear..it was a shot at the clearly forged birth certificate.


Whether you believe his birth certificate was forged or not, 'go back to africa' is, and always has been, tantamount to racism, and I would find it hard to believe there wasn't an ounce of racist sentiment behind using such a phrase (unless it was a joke, largely by being obviously untrue and with a misplaced context, which this does not have).
 
Oh for pete's sake..I make ONE comment and get slammed for it?

Shit..I didn't need that after everything.

Fact - There are a lot of doubts in congress in regards to the birth certificate. Fact - his mother was under age when he was born, which means that if he was not born on US soil..he's not a native born american.

I am not racist - my ex is hispanic for crying out loud.

Geeze...
 
OK fellow Vibers, can we please agree to leave the politics at the door? the thread is meant to be a good place and politics will only pollute that...:rose:
 
deleted, because Mark is right :kiss:

Night_Jasmine, please double check those facts of yours. Don't spread Limbaugh's lies and hate, we don't need any more of it in this country.
 
Last edited:
OK fellow Vibers, can we please agree to leave the politics at the door? the thread is meant to be a good place and politics will only pollute that...:rose:

Thank you Mark, my sentiments exactly. There are plenty of other places where people can air their political views. This thread, of all places, shouldn't be one of them.
 
Oh, poor lil mite! We had our share of that a couple weeks back, we all were sick. Sleep is the best healer of all in cases like this.

I am one of those people that rarely gets sick. I hope I don't get sick this time.
 
I am one of those people that rarely gets sick. I hope I don't get sick this time.
Same here, I only get the flu once every 4 years or so, and when I do get a cold, I find a diet of vodka and orange juice gets rid of it quite quickly. ;)
 
To Stella and all the others who were after NJ, because of her unfortunate and perhaps very emotional outburst about Obamas heritage and what not.
I want to tell you all a story about this guy, whom at the time was a smoker, and still is a smoker on the weekends. Basically a "weekend junkie" with tobacco !

He saw years ago on the telly in the news about Ireland has gone a bit TOO much ballistic when it comes to the smokers. and this guy got irked by an Oxford English dialect speaking woman who tried to explain why they went after and basically persecuted the smokers. Well, to make matters worse, then this guy at the time of being, he was EXTREMELY supportive when it came to the Irish people, heck he was almost (only almost) supporting the former IRA, because he felt what the British people had done to the Irish over the decades perhaps almost a Millennium was more than he could take . So he went online on his favourite Depeche Mode file sharing hub, and he was fuming so much that he did his most STUPID thing, and that was he shouted "Fucking UK Cunts !" because of what he had read and heard in the news. Later on, he became a member here of this board, and felt a warm welcome . And to be honest, he has done quite a few fuck ups since, but he has learned from it and have not really done the same fuck ups again. So if any one should judge NJ, then let it be one who knows her, like me who is the joker who had done the major fuck up of shouting out at a place "fucking UK cunts !". Because I was a smoker, and I am a smoker on the weekends aka. a "weekend junkie" when it comes to tobacco. and I choose NOT to judge her, because I am a sinner too. and if you ask me, then I think the next girlfriend NJ gets is probably a lovely black woman. and I am still
supporting the Irish but not in any way fanatic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top