My BBW girl!

Man. Talk about a beautiful body.

I'm drooling over here. lol

Very nice pics you shared today. I agree her ass is certainly spankable! love the curves in all the right places!!!!!!!

I think that in no way is she a BBW, she is chunky with great shape. :) :)

Yumm

Great new additions!!!! I do hope that your sexy gal loves the comments that she is getting, and that it will entice her to continue to let you post her pics. She is beautiful. I love her tits, and that pussy just needs to be :p I would love to do the honors. I hope there will be more pics soon!!!!

DwayneDibley said:
Nice to see a few fellow brits here! Anyways, before I send my own thread off topic, here's another couple of pictures:

I too am a big fan of the female form, in all it's shapes and sizes, and there are lots of lovely ladies here on Lit! And I (of course!) am a big fan of my girl's breasts, in fact all of her's lovely, has curves in all the right places!!

When I first suggested posting pictures on here to my girl last night, I also took my digital camera with me, just in case. I was quite suprised when she said yes, and decided to take some pictures with that. We both got really turned on doing it, and had a wonderful quickie after the 'photo session'! :nana:

Mmm, great pic!

Beautiful pics

You have a beautiful woman there and she has a wonderful curvy figure. Love her nice big breasts. Please encourage more pics.
Oh if only I were in the UK. :(

I showed her this thread today, and she was very pleasantly surprised by the comments, and it has encouraged her to let me take more pictures!

I think it's really encouraged her, she has quite a high sex drive but at the same time no confidence, this I think will help her with the latter ;)

Anyway, heres a couple more pictures:

Attachments

• Nipples.JPG
    Nipples.JPG
    24.2 KB · Views: 4,445
  • Pussy and tits.JPG
    Pussy and tits.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 4,952
Gorgeous

You have a very gorgeous woman there, thanks for sharing!

Give her some :rose:'s from all us!

Wonderful of her to get off on letting you post the pics! And you are a doll baby to advertise how sweet you are on her and how much you adore her body. You two sound cute enough to eat! Tis quite liberating and quite sensual to post, isn't it!!

So...beautiful pictures and a beautiful wife! I particularly like the suprise one she took of her chest in her shirt for you! Course I love that fun spirit...when i went out with my hubby to dinner to a fancy restaurant recently, I took a cord out of my purse and put it in my belt loops...informed him it was going to be the cord he had to tie me up with later that night. Loved the look on his face as he had to look at that cord all night until we got home! Sex should be fun and it sounds like you guys are having that!

Thanks again for sharing!

stunning

Every woman has something about her that makes her beautiful, and you have a lot of beauty posted up here so far. Definitely hope you keep it up.

Oh, how I would love to dive between her legs and bury my face, among other things, into her sweet pussy!!!!

Very nice, you have a very lovely girlfriend there, and thank you to both you and her for sharing her loveliness. Her breast are definately exquisite :p

On a side non-Lit/non-sexual note:
You wouldn't happen to be a Red Dwarf fan huh?

@shyguy - yup, I am a Red Dwarf fan! :D

She's been doing a bit of hair removal this morning - here's a 'before' and an 'after' picture that she picture messaged to me this morning! :p

Attachments

• Pussy closeup.JPG
    Pussy closeup.JPG
    44.3 KB · Views: 4,248
  • 29-12-04_2306.jpg
    29-12-04_2306.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 5,123
Azurre said:
Wonderful of her to get off on letting you post the pics! And you are a doll baby to advertise how sweet you are on her and how much you adore her body. You two sound cute enough to eat! Tis quite liberating and quite sensual to post, isn't it!!

So...beautiful pictures and a beautiful wife! I particularly like the suprise one she took of her chest in her shirt for you! Course I love that fun spirit...when i went out with my hubby to dinner to a fancy restaurant recently, I took a cord out of my purse and put it in my belt loops...informed him it was going to be the cord he had to tie me up with later that night. Loved the look on his face as he had to look at that cord all night until we got home! Sex should be fun and it sounds like you guys are having that!

Thanks again for sharing!

Thanks for the nice comments! You're right, it is rather senual and liberating, it certainly turned us both on taking the pictures, hoping for another 'photo session' tonight! :D

I think it's showing her that her body is sensual and sexy, she just saw it as 'rolls of fat', but it's more than that!

I like the story about the cord too, very sensual! Sex is certainly fun for us, i think this experience is helping me too as my confidence is rather low too, and it has been affecting my sex drive, I'm hoping posting here will help me too. I'm waiting for my GF to suggest I post some pictures here too, I might be a hypocrite and be too scared to do so..... :eek:

Edit: And your pictures and pretty damned sexy too! :nana:

Last edited:
I'm hopefully taking some more pictures with my digicam this evening, may perhaps try some slightly more kinkier bondage-type shots too. Then probably shag afterwards.... :p

btw, if anyone has any suggestions for particular shots or photography tips, please let me know!

DwayneDibley said:
I'm hopefully taking some more pictures with my digicam this evening, may perhaps try some slightly more kinkier bondage-type shots too. Then probably shag afterwards.... :p

btw, if anyone has any suggestions for particular shots or photography tips, please let me know!

More bondage shots would be hot. Also nipples with clothes pens on them would be nice. I love BDSM pics and would really enjoy seeing you guys do more of them!!!!!!!

DwayneDibley said:

Any thing with her would be great, Is she into toys??? :D

Great new pics, I hope you are going to give that pussy a nice licking tonight, because I know I would sure do it ;)

Thanks once more for sharing, and thank your GF too.

She does have some toys!

I also have a homegrown BDSM kit, which i will be taking with me! :D

Back