The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes are red, sore, and puffy from all of the crying. I'm worried about making my rent, because I just don't have it as I haven't been paid since I returned to work. Now I have a notice that the apartment manager feels like my apartment is too messy and I have 30 days to get it cleaned up or face termination of my lease. I was made to feel like less than yesterday's dog shit by some one who's very important to me. The rest of my group did jack shit to prepare for the presentation today so I'm probably going to get marked down on that because they're lazy assess who can't even collaborate via email. And on top of all of that, for some reason I agreed to work 1am-5am so that another manager can go home and sleep before a big meeting.

Not a happy wenchie

My eyes are red, sore, and puffy from all of the crying. I'm worried about making my rent, because I just don't have it as I haven't been paid since I returned to work. Now I have a notice that the apartment manager feels like my apartment is too messy and I have 30 days to get it cleaned up or face termination of my lease. I was made to feel like less than yesterday's dog shit by some one who's very important to me. The rest of my group did jack shit to prepare for the presentation today so I'm probably going to get marked down on that because they're lazy assess who can't even collaborate via email. And on top of all of that, for some reason I agreed to work 1am-5am so that another manager can go home and sleep before a big meeting.

Not a happy wenchie

Awwwwwwwwww, honey.
SUPER HUGE HUGGSS for Wenchie.

Not a happy wenchie

I'm sorry you are having a hard time. I hope things get better soon. Hugs!

Not a happy wenchie

I'm so sorry... I hope tomorrow is a much better day.

Haha...I just blocked Mitt from my twitter account!
:D

Hugs to the beautiful wenchie! Things WILL work out, sweets...
:heart:

First it was the hostile take over of the Muppets.

Then Marvel fell to the leviathan.

Now Lucasfilm is lost to the abyss!

Is nothing sacred!?!?

First it was the hostile take over of the Muppets.

Then Marvel fell to the leviathan.

Now Lucasfilm is lost to the abyss!

Is nothing sacred!?!?

I know. Pixar, too.

Makes me wanna kick Aladdin in the groin and pose for a quick photo.

Class has been canceled for the morning, so at least I don't have to hang out at work for 3 hours then go to class. I can come home and sleep until my dr appointment.

Little rays of hope keep me going.

Not a happy wenchie

Yikes. I'm sorry. *hugs*

Class has been canceled for the morning, so at least I don't have to hang out at work for 3 hours then go to class. I can come home and sleep until my dr appointment.

Little rays of hope keep me going.

So sorry about the things you wrote in your last post, but I hope that little rays of hope will soon be bigger rays and you get through this soon.

Thanks everyone. I know I'll get there, it's just the combination of the rent coming up, and that person cutting me so deeply, and then the notice from the complex all in less than 24 hours really was too much.

I'm just tired of hurting, tired of not being able to do normal things like laundry or even basic things at work, and right now I'm really wishing that I didn't love so hard. :(

You're not a wreck. You're just taking on water. Man the pumps, and the storm will blow over.

Or wear some pumps and blow someone over and over.

:rose:

Speaking of blowing someone over and over....my favorite tweet from Monday was from Ricky Gervais. It read (approximately) "This Sandy that's blowing the entire East Coast...it's a Kardashian, right?"

Good luck to anyone taking part in Movember.

Ladies please support your men if they are taking part. Sure they mo's are scratchy and may look totally wrong but it's only for a month.

If you can find someone taking part, please sponser them. It's for a great cause.

Oh and pics of them would be awesome so us Lit ladies can mark them out of ten :) Extra points for the walrus mo :)

Speaking of blowing someone over and over....my favorite tweet from Monday was from Ricky Gervais. It read (approximately) "This Sandy that's blowing the entire East Coast...it's a Kardashian, right?"

This made me do a spit take...:D

Good luck to anyone taking part in Movember.

Ladies please support your men if they are taking part. Sure they mo's are scratchy and may look totally wrong but it's only for a month.

If you can find someone taking part, please sponser them. It's for a great cause.

Oh and pics of them would be awesome so us Lit ladies can mark them out of ten :) Extra points for the walrus mo :)

An ex from H.S. (30+ years ago & still friends!) is participating in this - he looks great!

Hugs, Wenchie. Hang in there, you've got a whole team of Lit Cheerleaders over here sending you good vibes. :rose:

I know, and I really do love and appreciate you guys. I really really do. But right now I just want to be snuggled with my couple and "my" dog and be done with at least the fighting (or silence really). :(

Just checked the Wenchie antenna, made a minute adjustment on aiming, and installed a new good vibes power super booster. :) :rose:

Thanks. I called in reinforcements of my own and told mom that I just couldn't handle this BWC crap right now. She made some phone calls, did a lot of screaming, and now my checks should be mailed out tomorrow, as long as my fax went through. That is a large thing accomplished, just not the most emotional one.

You're not a wreck. You're just taking on water. Man the pumps, and the storm will blow over.

Or wear some pumps and blow someone over and over.

:rose:

I would love to be able to just loose myself with a cock in my mouth. Concentrating only on the smooth up and down motion. Wiggling my tongue and lapping up little dribblets. Completely letting go of everything but the feel of a growing member between my lips....but oddly enough, I don't have any local volunteers. :rolleyes:

.... Thanks. I called in reinforcements of my own and told mom that I just couldn't handle this BWC crap right now. She made some phone calls, did a lot of screaming, and now my checks should be mailed out tomorrow, as long as my fax went through. That is a large thing accomplished, just not the most emotional one....
Maybe not the most emotional one, but yes, taking a good bit of load off your shoulders, which can give you some additional resources to deal with the emotional issues. It's amazing how some dollars (or lack of them) can ease or aggravate other, completely unrelated, problems in our minds. I'm still keeping the Wenchie antenna fully super powered up, though. :rose:
I would love to be able to just loose myself with a cock in my mouth. Concentrating only on the smooth up and down motion. Wiggling my tongue and lapping up little dribblets. Completely letting go of everything but the feel of a growing member between my lips....but oddly enough, I don't have any local volunteers. :rolleyes:
Yeah, too bad your local is so far from my local. I've been known to be willing to sacrifice my "virtue" for a good cause. ;)

I feel your pain, Wenchie. (Sort of.)

I've been in a kind of asexual period now for awhile, but for the last month or so, I've been feeling non-sexualized masochistic desires again. But I don't know anyone nearby whom I'd trust to do things to me and not try to make it about sex, so I just suck it up and try to ignore it. I know I couldn't handle some dude trying to shove his dick in my face (or other parts) right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back