Put an avatar on my profile?

Rose101

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Posts
283
I can't see anything on my User CP that will enable me to do this.
 
great. you invited 64 junk posts
sort of like your posting history?

The requirement for 100 posts makes no distinctions about post quality; if the OP wishes to join one of the many game threads and post nonsense, that will work as well as posting doctoral theses.
 
Hello, Rose101.

If you're wanting to add an image to display as your avatar, you will need to satisfy the requirement of 100 posts.

If you're wanting to add an image to your profile, in the control panel, under the SETTINGS & OPTIONS title, there is a clickable link that reads, 'EDIT PROFILE PICTURE.' You have the option of uploading a picture directly from the internet or from your computer, provided that the image is "250 by 250 pixels or 30.0 KB (whichever is smaller)."

If your image is too large, the system will let you know this and you'll need to resize it to fit the maximum size requirements.

I hope this was helpful to you.

Be golden.
 
Looks like I have a few more posts to write then :)

Rose got hers; you can get yours. Many dumb word games ae available to boost the count. Or pull a JBJ and start numerous grouchy or self-serving or inane or vicious threads. Posts can be like a series of blog entries. That'll get you an avatar. Might not get many friends, though. :(
 
Hmm I have long way to go to get to those 100 posts it would seem!
 
Ah thanks. I was wondering about this as well.

Any ideas of a good avatar? My dick isn't big enough to show off on my avatar. :D
 
Get a new ID. Then you can do it again. You've got the practice down now, so it'll be easy. :devil:

Why would I want a new ID? I like the idea of being anonymous.

When I was in college, I visited a forum frequently. There was one person on that forum that had the username "Visitor." We had no idea what gender he/she was (though I believed it was a she based on his/her posts), what their name was, or what their name was. Many people called this person out but we never found out any information on this person.

To this day, that poster is the one I remember most. The difference between me and Visitor? Well, Visitor was really really good at it. I don't think I'll be.

To be so good that the people around you aren't sure of your gender is amazing. Of course, I'm on a sex forum so I want the women to know I'm a man. But it's still something I wish I could do. ;)
 
Back
Top