Keep your advice to yourself..This thread is for bitching

luvthedesserts

luvherdesserts
Joined
May 23, 2012
Posts
10,103
Vent away. No sympathy, no words of encouragement, no goodie goodie rah rah things will get better, allowed. Bitch away without fear of something coming along and making it all better for you. This is a safe place where the soapbox can't be yanked out from under you. Breathe deep, flex your diaphragm, and let that shit out.

Edit: I did this on the fly last night with droopy eyes, so I added a bit up there. ^^
 
Last edited:
Bitch #1

How the fuck is every guy in this place sporting at least a 9 inch dick?

Did I miss something here?

My average size penis just isn't cutting it these days. Explains why I won't show my almost penis shot as an avatar.
So many open pants pics...yeah yeah. I know you are packing a monster....
 
Why can't people get it through their thick fucking skulls that a sign behind the locked door of their business that says "Be back in 5 minutes" doesn't mean shit!! Five minutes from when...? Now? How about now? How about ... ... ... now!
 
Why is it that people cannot accept what is offered to them in the spirit it was intended?

...unsolicited advice is simple...take in what you can use...reject the rest.

Ha! love the concept..I even put MY bitch JEOPARDY style in the form of a muthafuckin question just BEGGING for someone to contradict, and they can't!

Neener neener...
 
Bitching rant#1

Why the fuck is it when I post after somebody I get skipped. I really just love (being very sarcastic here) going on a board that I just posted on and seeing that as usual I got missed. Damn it!

Bitching rant #2

I tell doctors very specifically what medicine not to give my son. They pretended to listen promising me they will not give it to him BUT then when I get ready to go pick up said prescription guess what medication they have ready. The one I said NOT to give!!! Fucking hell.

Thank God for this bitching thread. I maybe visiting here more often.
 
Here’s my bitch for the day. Politics. Well more to the point, those that spout it constantly. Unless you’re an actual politician trying to get elected, you’re basically just talking out of your ass. You’re not changing anything, and I doubt you really want to. You just want a nice little mutual masturbation session to the sound of your own voice. I really don’t care what side of the political spectrum you’re on. I don’t care if you get your news from Fox or NPR. I get it. You jacked off to the talking points and just have to regurgitate them. And you do, not because they’re so profound of a statement, but because it allows your lips to move and you’re under the assumption people will believe you actually have a thought rolling around in your brain. Sure, there’s that whole condescendence thing, but I’d guess that’s a theme carried around everywhere else as well. Anyway, that’s my bitch. Go back to drooling over porn and wondering why you’re so damn horny all the time.
 
I seriously thought this thread would take off. I mean, I must have totally misjudged this forum and their need to bitch. If I was the type, I'd be so pissed at myself right now. But seriously, I blame you. You know who you are. Yea, you.
 
I guess that would depend on how bitchy said bitches are. There's plenty of room here. Send them over.
 
I guess that would depend on how bitchy said bitches are. There's plenty of room here. Send them over.

What about these types?

tumblr_mznts1ezas1rh3ygvo1_500.gif
 
I don't get this little thing: why do guys send cock pics to anyone asking "wanna suck it?" , "like it?" Or so on...
I find a guy in just pants sooo much sexier...
I don't see girls sending pussy pics "wanna lick it?"
Although... I'd love to see one in my inbox lol:)
 
Bitch #1

How the fuck is every guy in this place sporting at least a 9 inch dick?

Did I miss something here?

My average size penis just isn't cutting it these days. Explains why I won't show my almost penis shot as an avatar.
So many open pants pics...yeah yeah. I know you are packing a monster....

It's because they're measuring from their asshole.
 
There are far too many assholes in my city who don't bother to shovel the snow off of their sidewalks. Get off your lazy, entitled ass and clean up your shit.
 
It's because they're measuring from their asshole.

Haha:)) and I tried to come up with a better answer. Great one!
I wanted to say something sooo bitchy it wouldn't have been right even in a bitching place
 
I don't get this little thing: why do guys send cock pics to anyone asking "wanna suck it?" , "like it?" Or so on...
I find a guy in just pants sooo much sexier...
I don't see girls sending pussy pics "wanna lick it?"
Although... I'd love to see one in my inbox lol:)

I hate getting PM's from guys assuming I'm a play thing for their personal usage. Uh, no nimrod. :rolleyes: What's with those guys?? :mad:
 
Finally... this thread. I have been waiting for you. #abouttobebestfriends
 
Back
Top