Bi women late night thread!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree do it! Also I am on yahoo right now if any of you lovely ladies are up for some late night chat and or some fun :) :kiss:

Okay ladies, I must say I was tortured today. I am married to a wonderful man and have never been with a woman, but I feel that longing that many of us out there have.

This longing is for my best friend...my very straight best friend who I am VERY in love with. This afternoon, we were lying on her bed, chatting, as she wore a pair of jeans that hugged the curve of her ass nicely, and a grey tank top.

This would be fine, except she was not wearing a bra underneath the tank top and her nipples are ALWAYS hard. While this was obviously a delicious treat for my eyes, it was torture knowing that something that you want so badly is right in front of you.

*Sighs*
Not to be a wet blanket, but I disagree with the 'go for it' crowd.
This is just my opinion, I suppose, but when you married your husband, you promised to be faithful to him (I assume).
Being faithful has nothing to do with the gender of the 3rd person.
(of course, if he's OK with it, thats different).
Hetero cheating or lesbian cheating, both are exactly the same (from a morality standpoint).

This is just my opinion, I suppose, but when you married your husband, you promised to be faithful to him (I assume).
Hetero cheating or lesbian cheating, both are exactly the same (from a morality standpoint).

Thats true, I would ask the husband first. But I would doubt he would object.

I do agree with that Vail and also sent her a pm advising a "talk" with her friend that was honest yet not threatening of the friendship!!

Ha! That's cuz you guys don't know my husband! He isn't homophobic per say, but the idea of me and another woman is something that has never come up in conversation. Plus, he is already jealous of the relationship my best friend and I have, so if I were to ever be wih her and he found out, it would be over.

But this is all just hypothetical anyways. She was with a girl once in high school and it wasn't her cup of tea. The girl loves the cock not the pussy.

Ha! That's cuz you guys don't know my husband! He isn't homophobic per say, but the idea of me and another woman is something that has never come up in conversation. Plus, he is already jealous of the relationship my best friend and I have, so if I were to ever be wih her and he found out, it would be over.

But this is all just hypothetical anyways. She was with a girl once in high school and it wasn't her cup of tea. The girl loves the cock not the pussy.

Which is exactly what I'm saying. You didn't promise to only cheat with people he'd approve of.
You promised not to cheat at all.

I guess I've never really understood the distinction some people make between the two.
If I promise not to steal cash from your purse, that doesn't mean I can steal all your change, so long as I leave the bills.

call me old fashioned...

Which is exactly what I'm saying. You didn't promise to only cheat with people he'd approve of.
You promised not to cheat at all.

I guess I've never really understood the distinction some people make between the two.
If I promise not to steal cash from your purse, that doesn't mean I can steal all your change, so long as I leave the bills.

call me old fashioned...

Not at all babe, just have a good set of values that most dont have the courage to live by!!

My husband would tell me to do it asap! No opportunites here yet though...

It's supposed to snow tomorrow so I'm looking forward to a cup of hot chocolate while sitting in the hot tub with snow flakes tickling my cheeks

You lucky thing. Snowed here for all of ten minutes last week, barely enough time to run naked through the streets...

And you have a hot tub, good lord I'm jealous.

Never has that pond seemed so large... :(

Ah well, hopefully my dreams will be kind and you'll make an appearence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back