Our Paragraphs

Ohhh woooow KItty I know those belong to Sean, but to be honest I would love to hold those beauties to if He is busy :D:devil:
What a lovely sexy picture, mmmmmm
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

(and glad you both loved my little gift :heart:)

sorry Emmy... I will never be too busy for her! but I might be willing to share with the right woman ;)

He has a soft spot for you Emmy I'm thinking we could persuade him lol
We love all your gifts to us, they are very special to us, just as you are :heart:[/QUOTE]

MMM I would love that, and I can assure you, I could make you :cat happy:to:devil:

Thanks Kitty and you know I have a soft spot for you 2.
On some off not good days, I love reading poems and when I do, when I find that special one that is written for you 2 I have to share it with you 2. You both are wonderful and thank you both for the friendship and ……You both are a love story I can't get enough off, and you both make me smile. Not to mention the pictures you share, you are both so sexy, sweet, sensual.

Last edited:
I know (and love to tease you 2) but pretty please PICK ME, PICK ME , RAISES HANDS

He has a soft spot for you Emmy I'm thinking we could persuade him lol
We love all your gifts to us, they are very special to us, just as you are :heart:

MMM I would love that, and I can assure you, I could make you :cat happy:to:devil:

Thanks Kitty and you know I have a soft spot for you 2.
On some off not good days, I love reading poems and when I do, when I find that special one that is written for you 2 I have to share it with you 2. You both are wonderful and thank you both for the friendship and ……You both are a love story I can't get enough off, and you both make me smile. Not to mention the pictures you share, you are both so sexy, sweet, sensual.

I don't know whether to blush with love-struck embarrassment or light some candles for a kinky 3some! I'm so confused!! LOL!!! :confused:

Emmy, when we come visit you for that nice dinner you promised we can talk about who gets to go first, second, third, and then back again for more! ;):devil:

I Have Everything

I don’t need to see you to love you
I only need to know you’re there;
I don’t need to feel you
To have you touch my heart
I only need to know you care

I don’t need to look into your eyes
To believe that this is real
I only need to understand
What you think and feel

Love, it is a feeling
That can’t be seen, and though,
I would love to have you here to hold
Just by having you in my life
I have everything

I Love You :kiss:

attachment.php

Last edited:

I Have Everything

I don’t need to feel you

What you think and feel

Love, it is a feeling
I have everything

attachment.php

On a day like today, this poem could not hold more meaning for us! I know every word rings true in your heart the way it does in mine. I love you beyond words!

Thank you my love! You mean the world to me!

:kiss: :heart:

When I gaze into her eyes I see truth. I see radiance. I see that inner beauty that flows forth like raging waters when the floodgates are opened. The emotion within, the love she holds dear, the tender caring, the unbridled passion…they all pour out. They show her for who she really is – a woman alive.

Her eyes shine bright when we talk. Her eyes sparkle when I say her name. And when my hands reach out and touches her…her eyes light up a room with the brightness of a thousand suns!

I get lost in her eyes. They devour my soul. They rip my world asunder and I drown in their glorious warmth. For in her eyes I go willingly, without fear, without trepidation, and know that in her eyes…I will be forever safe.

Her eyes truly are a window to her soul. They tell the story of her life. And in those same eyes, I see the promise of our future. And it is what gives me strength to carry-on during the worst of days. Her eyes are magical, mystical, and above all, her eyes are love.

And in MY eyes, I only hope she finds a sliver of the same.

attachment.php

Last edited:
When I gaze into her eyes I see truth. I see radiance. I see that inner beauty that flows forth like raging waters when the floodgates are opened. The emotion within, the love she holds dear, the tender caring, the unbridled passion…they all pour out. They show her for who she really is – a woman alive.

Her eyes shine bright when we talk. Her eyes sparkle when I say her name. And when my hands reach out and touches her…her eyes light up a room with the brightness of a thousand suns!

I get lost in her eyes. They devour my soul. They rip my world asunder and I drown in their glorious warmth. For in her eyes I go willingly, without fear, without trepidation, and know that in her eyes…I will be forever safe.

Her eyes truly are a window to her soul. They tell the story of her life. And in those same eyes, I see the promise of our future. And it is what gives me strength to carry-on during the worst of days. Her eyes are magical, mystical, and above all, her eyes are love.

And in MY eyes, I only hope she finds a sliver of the same.

attachment.php

Very cool! Nice pair. :)

I don't know whether to blush with love-struck embarrassment or light some candles for a kinky 3some! I'm so confused!! LOL!!! :confused:

Emmy, when we come visit you for that nice dinner you promised we can talk about who gets to go first, second, third, and then back again for more! ;):devil:

What about both :D:devil:
Sounds like the best plan I have heard for a long time. And hope you will have a very long NYC visit…..;)

I loved the poems and love the pics, you both are so cute and sexy.

kiss:for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for your sweet Kitty

What about both :D:devil:
Sounds like the best plan I have heard for a long time. And hope you will have a very long NYC visit…

I loved the poems and love the pics, you both are so cute and sexy.

kiss:for you both and :rose::rose::rose: for your sweet Kitty

Kitty, it looks like we need to start making travel plans for NYC!! Sounds like we've already got a nice warm bed waiting for us! ;) :devil:

:kiss::kiss: for you sweet Emmy! Bring back some of that fine Belgian chocolate, and by all means...don't forget the waffles!! :D

Snap a pic in the Parc du Cinquantenaire! It's particularly lovely this time of year when everything is in bloom.

Sometimes you wake up and decide..."WTH! Today I'm just going to be silly! Nothing is going to get me down today!" :D

Well today was one of those mornings around our house! I just looked at her, smiled and licked her face from chin-to-forehead. Let's just say it spiraled from there! :rolleyes:;):cool:

attachment.php

Last edited:
I don't know how in the WORLD I have missed this thread!!! It is my new fav!!! So sweet & sexy!!! Plus GK, your boobs & nipples are fantastic!!

Sometimes you wake up and decide..."WTH! Today I'm just going to be silly! Nothing is going to get me down today!" :D

Well today was one of those mornings around our house! I just looked at her, smiled and licked her face from chin-to-forehead. Let's just say it spiraled from there! :rolleyes:;):cool:

attachment.php

LMAO I love this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are too cute...it's almost sick how cute you are!

So beautiful. :heart:

I Have Everything

I don’t need to feel you

What you think and feel

Love, it is a feeling
I have everything

attachment.php

attachment.php

I think I just found to two newest members of KISS!

You guys are crazy! LOL

I think I just found to two newest members of KISS!

You guys are crazy! LOL

Well since you broke out the Gene Simmons reference...

"You're All That I Want", from "Unmasked" (1980)

You're the only girl I've been dreamin' of
You're the only woman I ever loved
I want you to believe it's true
There's nothing I would rather do
My heart belongs to you, I know what I'm at

You're all that I want
You're all that I need
You're all that I see
You're everything to me
You're all that I want

And you need to feel my love inside
And I need to show what I can't hide
It's something that you just can't fight
It feels so good it must be right
There ain't no use in lyin' to myself

You're all that I want
You're all that I need
You're all that I see
You're everything to me
You're all that I feel
You're my dream come true
You're my everything
No matter what you do
You're all that I want

And if you leave me, don't say goodbye, 'cause you're all I need to get by

I don't know how in the WORLD I have missed this thread!!! It is my new fav!!! So sweet & sexy!!! Plus GK, your boobs & nipples are fantastic!!

Welcome to our little corner of the Lit world! We are glad you found us!

I hope we don't make you "puke from our cuteness" like PrettyKitty! LOL!!! :p

:D

Well since you broke out the Gene Simmons reference...

"You're All That I Want", from "Unmasked" (1980)

You're the only girl I've been dreamin' of
You're the only woman I ever loved
I want you to believe it's true
There's nothing I would rather do
My heart belongs to you, I know what I'm at

You're all that I want
You're all that I need
You're all that I see
You're everything to me
You're all that I want

And you need to feel my love inside
And I need to show what I can't hide