Flashfic thread: Rotating themes

How many posts to change the topic?


  • Total voters
    54
tickledkitty said:
I know we've moved on. I already wrote it though, and here I am messing up the thread AGAIN. :catgrin: Bad kitty.


It's 1 out of 1, Pets, for kitty. It's got a cat in it, right? :cathappy:
Anyone ready with 2?
 
glynndah said:
It's 1 out of 1, Pets, for kitty. It's got a cat in it, right? :cathappy:
Anyone ready with 2?

Well, the word cat is in there, but she's not really a cat. <sigh>
 
pets

Remember those autumns when you rise early and mist swirls around your feet as you wade through the tall grass and the sun just peeks through cloud once every so often? This was such.

I went to the hutch to check on the water and feed for the kids’ rabbit. After about a minute and a half of standing still with tendrils of fog slicking my shirtcollar I went to get the shovel.
About half an hour later I went back to the house with cold toes, plastered hair and tear streaked cheeks, luckily before the kids had risen.
 
3 out of 10
Pets

The screen door slammed. Small feet pounded up the stairs and went up to the bookcase. Flip. Flip. Flip. The pages of the encyclopedia turning. The heavy book closed with a thud and the small footsteps raced back down the stairs and out the door. He soon raced back inside.

“Mom, I found a pet. Look!” The small boy held up a glass jar. A small grass snake writhed inside.

“That’s a snake! It goes outside now!”

“I looked it up. It’s a legless lizard. It gots eyelids."

“Snake! Out!”

He sighed. “It would have been a great pet.”
 
Last edited:
6a00c2251fd3adf21900cd96fdb1d84cd5-320pi


I have no pet flashfic yet. I just wanted to share that because I saw it earlier today and laughed aloud.
 
fcdc said:
6a00c2251fd3adf21900cd96fdb1d84cd5-320pi


I have no pet flashfic yet. I just wanted to share that because I saw it earlier today and laughed aloud.
Very cute. Thank you. :)
 
4 of 10 Pets

"So where have you two been? Oh my God, Jim. What is that thing in that jar?"

"It's a tarantula, Mom, ain't it cool?"

"Yes Billy, it's cool. Jim are you out of your mind?"

"Aw c'mon Peg, it was the last one they had, and Billy..."

"Mom, Mom, watch it eat a cricket. It's so cool."

"Jim!"

"Better put it in the garage for now Billy, Mom's upset."

"Okay Dad, but I wanna keep it in my room when Mom calms down...whoops!"

'KRASHH'

"YEEEEEEEEEK!"

"Billy, get it son. It ran under the sofa."

"Jim, I'm going to kill you..."
 
Soft and warm against My skin,
pulling him closer to Me,
sleep is calling My name.

He cuddles against Me all night,
sharing his heat,
resting his cheek next to My neck.

Hugging him, letting him know,
he's so very special,
feeling his heart beating with Mine.

Touching My arms, even My face,
letting Me know he cares,
he is more than a simple cat.​


Rawko is his name.

When you sit in the lucky chair, he jumps up on you instantly, taking over your entire lap.

He rules the house and he struts around as if he is king.
 
Awwww...that is so sweet.

I used to have a kitty like that.

Well done, Lynn. :rose:
 
Pets 6 of 10

Abby


Her stroke and brain surgery left her unable to do things for herself. Sent to a rehab hospital to learn how to walk, talk, feed herself---all the things we take for granted---she soon used up her insurance. So she was discharged to My house for further rehab. Daily one on one teaching, I worked with her, taught her those things again. We laughed and cried. But when she was alone at night, silently crying, or frustrated that she couldn’t do something, the one that gave unconditionally to her?

My Abby. The 16 year old cat that never left her side.


100 words
 
7 out of 10
Pets

Zak found them under his bed. There were six of them in the beginning, but then he accidentally pulled off one creature’s arm. It spurted this wonderful smelling juice that Zak sucked from the creature and then tossed the empty husk into a corner. He buried it in the garden when his mother complained of the smell. He tried keeping one in a glass jar on his dresser to watch as he went to sleep, but after a few minutes of frantic scrabbling, it sank to the bottom and didn’t move again. It was buried next to the other
 
You really don't want me to drag out the "dying little girl's last wish for a kitten" stories, do you?

Three more, please.
 
glynndah said:
You really don't want me to drag out the "dying little girl's last wish for a kitten" stories, do you?

Three more, please.

What about a "dying boy's last wish for a pussy" story?:devil:

Nookiehunter
 
Pets (8/10)

"Panderer!"

The flashily dressed overseer regarded the grey-suit over his mirrored shades. "Yes? What for you today?"

"Not me, actually."

Broguerre smiled and laughed lightly. It never was, was it? Grey-suits can be so predictable. "I see. Well, walk with me and tell me about who it is for and what I can do to help. 'Kay?"

"It's my son, Timothy."

"'Bout to hit coming of, eh? Need a proper initiating girl?"

"No, he's shortlisted and I've just been rounding out his checkmarks. You know how it is."

"Say no more. No one would say I'd pass up filling a dying boy's last wish for a pussy."



:cool:
 
Pets: 9 of 10

"What is that you have there, Piron," the Hive Mind inquired.

"My new pet, isn't it curious?" the Portal Guardian replied.

"How odd; articulated limbs, no tentacles, only two sight organs and a soft secondary integument. Where did you find it?"

"On the surface, Supreme. There were others, but I chose this one."

"What have you named it?"

"I think I have found it's name on it's outer integument. I call it NASA."

"That is a fine name, Piron. Put it in stasis and continue your duties."

"Your order, Supreme."

A mile above, the first Mars Expedition continued.
 
10 of 10 for pets (I didn't do it on purpose, i swear, it just took me this long)

Bedding someone new is often a careful and cautious thing for lesbians, but this night seemed unusually shaky. Chris and I had kissed during the movie and talked at dinner. Now I sat on her sofa and noted her wariness. She’d had so little trouble telling me her fantasy- but that look in her eyes warned me against starting anything just yet. And then she brought out her ferret to meet me, and in playing with the vivid little creature, her laughing and leaning against my shoulder, she found a way to trust me. The animal liked me, you see.

next subject; History
 
Back
Top