How High Can You Go (closed for StFornicate)

Tommy just laughed, and wiggled his butt a bit for her, before standing up in front of her!

"Need better access?" he asked, the water dripping off him, his briefs clinging obscenely to his cock, practically in front of her face.

Okay, maybe this was getting a little out of hand. He smirked, and out of the corner of his eye saw their parents' backyard liquor cabinet.

"I think we need a drink, now that the joint's done," he suggested, nodding towards the makeshift bar.
 
Oh my... despite them being twins, she couldn't deny that Tommy was her BIG brother in at least one way. No wonder the girls clamored for a chance to suck him off... she had a sudden urge to wrap her hands around his cock, to stroke him...

"Ooh... drink sounds wonderful." She stood as well, her white thong clinging to her neatly trimmed bush. "Something hard... not the piss they like to serve at college."
 
"Something hard, hmm," Tommy replied, and right in front of her he grasped his cock. He could feel a rush of blood there, a stiffening. This was so wrong.

"Rum? Whiskey? Vodka?" he asked, stepping past her to get out of the hot tub and head towards the little bar. He quickly found the bottle of Crown Royal and set out a pair of tumblers, and poured them each a double.

He winked at her, admiring her sexy, lithe form as she approached him, and raised his glass.

"Or maybe something even harder?" he asked, offering a conspiratorial wink before downing his drink.

The whiskey burned, but it was smooth, in classic Crown fashion. He shook his head, the multiple intoxicating elements in his system acting together to create a fresh, powerful buzz...
 
He was bold... and she almost offered to squeeze his cock for him. But she held off. He probably already thought she was a whore... and besides, he was still her brother. Though that didn't stop her from fantasizing about having that hard cock in her hands, in her mouth...

She climbed out of the tub and sauntered over, taking the tumbler from him and draining it. God, that burned going down... but it blended nicely with the pot buzz, sending a warm glow through her. Nice, very nice...

"Good... but you know... I could go for something a little harder... a little thicker..."
 
Tommy smirked, a devilish glint in his eye. He wasn't sure if she was talking about cock, or is she had gotten the hint he'd dropped... but he was about to find out.

"C'mon, I wanna show you something," he said, grabbing a towel and handing it to her, and grabbing another for himself, drying himself off as he led her inside, and up to his room...

He peeled off his wet underwear, and wrapped the towel around his waist, before pulling out his little box of goodies.

"I'm in a sharing mood," he explained to her, and pulled out one of the little baggies of white powder cocaine. He opened it and dumped it out on his desk, and then looked over at her...
 
She grabbed a towel and followed him, drying off as she went. She wasn't quite sure what he wanted to show her... was it something potentially naughty, or had he brought something home from college? Maybe he had his own stash...

Her eyes widened when she saw his stash. "Tommy! WHere the hell did you get this? Is that... is that coke?" She wasn't so shocked that he smoked pot -- what college student didn't? -- but cocaine?

"I've never done this before..." she said, a bit hesitantly.
 
"It's easy," Tommy replied, sitting down at his desk. He grabbed a razor blade from his little box of goodies and quickly, proficiently, went to work dividing up some of the coke, cutting down the solid rocks of the white stuff into powder, and raking it out into a half-dozen thin lines.

It was obvious that it wasn't his first time working the stuff.

He produced a short plastic straw from the box. "You hold this in one nostril, cover the other one, and breathe in through your nose as you drag it down the line. Like so," he explained, and promptly bent over and snorted up a line, throwing his head back when he was done and snorting, the powder quickly working its magic as he felt his heart race, his head cloud and clear, the powerful buzz filling him.

"You'll fucking love it."
 
She watched him work, noting that he seemed awfully experienced at this. She hadn't known her brother was a druggie... he seemed too well put-together to be one. Still... was she really ready to do this?

"Okay... I'll give it a shot." She held out her hand. "Just promise me you're not going to make fun of me if I do something stupid while I'm buzzed."
 
"I would never," Tommy replied immediately, handing her the straw, and rolling back a bit in his chair. He sniffed again, a bit of remnant coke in his nose going up into his bloodstream. He closed his eyes for a moment, savoring the instant little rush, and opened them again, and savored even more the view of his sister's nearly-naked body before him.

Were they really doing this? Getting high, drunk. stoned? In their underwear? Hell, he was naked now beneath this towel! He leaned over and flipped on the stereo in his room, pressed play to whatever CD had been left in there months ago.
 
Rebecca leaned forward, not caring that she was flashing a generous amount of ass at her brother, and began to sniff, plugging her other nostril as he'd shown her. The stuff hit the inside of her nostril and seemed to give her a straight buzz, as if someone had injected pure adrenaline into her veins.

"Oh god," she gasped, pulling back. "Whoa..." She had to sit down. Her head buzzed and her nerves tingled...

And she just happened to sit right down in her brother's lap.
 
Tommy practically had to catch her as she fell back into his lap, and he was only too happy to do so! Her ass rubbed right against his crotch.

And it felt really damn good. Enough to inspire quite the rush of blood to his loins...

"Pretty good, huh?" Tommy said, rolling the chair forward toward the desk. "And you didn't even finish your line!" he said, moving her so that she could easily bend over and finish it while remaining in his lap... while his hand snaked around the front of her...
 
She gave a little laugh and wriggled in his lap, getting herself better situated. She could feel the hard length of his erection under her ass and through the towel, and somehow that just added an extra thrill to this whole experience. Who'd have thought she'd be doing lines of coke on a hot guy's lap? Even if said hot guy was Tommy...

She leaned forward and snorted up the last of the line, shuddering at the rush and buzz. God, that was good... better than the pot... or maybe the pot enhanced the cocaine...
 
She leaned forward and snorted the rest of her line, and he found his hand wandering down to her butt, slipping under the wet thin fabric.

The beat of the music playing was infectious, and they both seemed to be unconsciously moving to it a bit.

"Good stuff, huh?" he said, tugging on her panties a bit, and then letting the wet fabric snap back into place.
 
She stifled a moan as he groped her butt, then gasped as he snapped her panties. Somehow her skin felt incredibly sensitive -- whether that was a result of the drugs or just being incredibly turned on at the moment, who could say? And the sting of her panties snapping and the feel of his hands on her skin sent a thrill through her.

Unconsciously her hips moved in time to the music, rocking slightly. Her blood practically hummed in her veins. She'd never felt so alive... or so turned on...

She turned around in Tommy's lap so she was straddling him, one leg on either side of his hips. Her mouth was open slightly, and she panted softly.

"Tommy... this is amazing...." She rocked again, grinding slightly against his cock.
 
"Damn right it is," Tommy replied, a small groan escaping his lips as he felt her press down firmly onto his cock with her crotch, very little fabric between them at the moment, both their bodies in full-buzz mode, drugs and alcohol coursing through their veins.

This had to stop, came a tiny, sane voice from the back of Tommy's mind, a voice he desperately wanted to ignore. The sexiest woman he'd ever had his hands on was in his lap, grinding on him in her wet underwear...

He wanted this to go so much further. But still he knew it shouldn't. Clarity. Clarity was what they needed. The kind of clarity that could only be found in another line of blow...

"Stop stop stop," he said, pushing her back a bit, still in his lap, but off his stiff cock... which proceeded to make an obscene tent of the towel between them. "We shouldn't do this," he said, shaking his head. "We need to think... clearly..."

He looked up at her with a smirk. "Do another line and go roll us up another joint."
 
She gave a disappointed whimper as he pushed her away. He was right, though... they shouldn't be doing this. It was wrong... then why did it feel so right?

Obediently she turned around, still sitting in his lap, and did the next line. The burn wasn't quite as intense this time, but the fresh buzz felt delightful. She could get used to this...

She slid off his lap and headed for her room, her hips swaying just a bit as she went. Her bra chafed uncomfortably against her nipples, though, so on a whim she unhooked it and let it fall to the floor of the hall on her way. Rolling up one more joint, she carried it back into his room.

"Got a light, bro? Left mine back at the hot tub..."
 
danielle_lloyd_more_top_2_big.jpg


"Right here," Tommy said, sparking a lighter from his box to prove his point, and watching with a slight shake of his head as his twin sister, now topless and left in just her soaked, wet panties, approached holding a freshly rolled joint.

"Wanna smoke it right here? Or back outside?" he asked, looking up at her, his eyes pretty much incapable of peeling away from the vision of her glorious bare breasts.

He almost felt on the defensive. His sister was hot, and apparently quite horny, and seemed to have chosen him to be her man for the night. Normally, any other woman, he'd already be balls deep in her. But of course, this was his sister. He leaned over his desk and snorted up another line of coke. There was still plenty left...
 
Normally Rebecca wasn't so forward about sex, but pot usually lowered her inhibitions, and the cocaine and alcohol flowing through her system made her all the more brazen. There was still that nagging voice of reason telling her that this was her brother... he was off-limits... but it was growing fuzzier.

"Right here works," she replied, lighting up the joint. "We have time to get the smell aired out." She took a long drag, then handed it to him.
 
Tommy sat back and enjoyed the view, his sister's luscious body on display for his enjoyment. He watched her suck the smoke in, and then took it from her and took a hit himself.

The smoke served its purpose, to smooth out the intense buzz of the coke, extending it out. The music filled the room as they smoked and eyed each other, and it really didn't take then very long to finish the joint.

"I'm thirsty," he declared, standing up from his chair. "C'mon," he said, a naughty idea forming in his stoned mind as he led her downstairs. They had a pool table and full bar with a huge flat screen TV in the basement, and that's where they went. He winked at her as he slipped behind the bar, and poured out another pair of glasses of whiskey, this time mixed with coca-cola. "Truth or Dare or Drink," he said. "Truth or Dare, and if you don't wanna do it, you have to drink. So... Truth or dare, Rebecca."
 
Truth or Dare or Drink... a more adult version of the game she'd played at countless sleepovers when she was a kid. Sure, why not? This had the potential to get fun and interesting. Maybe a little humiliating too, but hey, one ran that risk. And at least no one was here to laugh at her but her brother.

"Truth," she replied with a grin.
 
Tommy leaned back and smirked, savoring the view of his busty sister's displayed goods. Truth. What was he dying to know about her right now? He said the first thing that came to mind.

"When was the last time you got laid?" he asked, wondering if she'd answer or if she'd drink...
 
Oooh, he went right for the big questions. He was probably expecting her to not answer and drink, or say "never." The answer might surprise him...

"Last Saturday, at a sorority party."
 
Tommy raised an eyebrow, and smirked. He did his best to keep his eyes on his sister's face, but her tits were quite distracting. And now, knowing that she had gotten herself laid quite recently, only seemed to add to his arousal.

"Nice," he replied. "I'll take a dare," he said, wondering just what she would come up with.
 
"No asking for the dirty details?" she teased. "Okay, dare, huh?" She eyed him, then grinned wickedly. Let her see him squirm a little...

"I dare you to take off your towel."
 
Last edited:
"Well, the rules are the rules..." Tommy replied, and smirked when she dared him to take off his towel.

"I think I'll drink to that one," he said, not quite ready to reveal his impressive endowment to his sister. To be fair, he didn't want to scare her off quite yet. He lifted his glass and downed it, the booze mingled with the soda enough to cut the harsh sting down his throat, but not quite enough to make it invisible. He closed his eyes for a moment as the alcohol his his system, and shook his head slightly.

"Truth or dare?" he asked with a wink.
 
Back
Top