I.M. Fauve Gallery

gave some quick color a try...
attachment.php

just a hint of colour works

just a hint of colour works. ......<(I'm surprised she doesn't want more) ;)
Thanks.
IT seems to me that the color should be either washed out by the light or muted by the shadows.

I'd need to fuss, more... I lost some of the drama, the light isn't quite right...but as I had said before, for these I just start, with not much planning.

If this was serious or "critical" I'd probably take a few reference photos.

Last edited:
Shower.
277v

multiple heads can really help this scenario.

Last edited:
More like the HOT New Look of Kohler!
I'd never seen that drawing before, it's steamy!
My first reaction was 'Yes please!' :devil:

Kake, you just weren't paying close attention.;)

There have been several shower images.

steamy like a sauna!

:D

Nor mine really. Just thought it fit in with your drawing:)

WHAT!?:eek:
You mean you aren't compelled to perch on every phallic shaped item you see?:(

(you're gonna have to change your screen name... oh... not my fantasyslut... okay):eek:

and I JUST cleaned the gear shift knob on my car.:(

Last edited:
Another shower drawing...woman with an invisible shower partner.:cool:
125v
SURPRISE!

also.....

136v

In case one was wondering or feeling like picking nits... no, her legs would not fit in the tub, but it gets the point across anyway. :)

Last edited:
WHAT!?:eek:
You mean you aren't compelled to perch on every phallic shaped item you see?:(

(you're gonna have to change your screen name... oh... not my fantasyslut... okay):eek:

and I JUST cleaned the gear shift knob on my car.:(
No - not compelled at all lol - Not this FS :)

Another nice set :) - Invisible shower partner, huh? That's almost like those entity type movies where the lady is *taken by a spirit*

Last edited:
No - not compelled at all lol - Not this FS :)

Another nice set :) - Invisible shower partner, huh? That's almost like those entity type movies where the lady is *taken by a spirit*

not a problem.

As I can fantasize ...... well, pretty much anything. And I do.

Thank you. kinda like that. I read a story about a young guy who could be invisible..hmm actually more than one story. (Milo Manara has one..called "Butterscotch", a graphic novel/comic (1 & 2)...the invisibility cream smells like butterscotch)

Last edited:
Kake, you just weren't paying close attention.;)
There have been several shower images.
steamy like a sauna!
And I had somehow not seen any of them! They're very erotic Throbbs! :eek:
Those too. vvvvv :D

SURPRISE!

In case one was wondering or feeling like picking nits... no, her legs would not fit in the tub, but it gets the point across anyway. :)

A great series, love them! :devil:
I can suspend my disbelief about her legs, as long as you can assure me she's not getting soap in her mouth while licking the head as he's titty-fucking her! ;)
Slippery fun though!

Last edited:
And I had somehow not seen any of them! They're very erotic Throbbs! :eek:
Those too. vvvvv :D

A great series, love them! :devil:
I can suspend my disbelief about her legs, as long as you can assure me she's not getting soap in her mouth while licking the head as he's titty-fucking her! ;)
Slippery fun though!
It's not "soap" it's foaming whip cream...YEAH! that's what it is!:D

attachment.php

SURPRISE!

also.....

attachment.php

two more favorites. :)

Resistance is Futile
260v

It is interesting a woman's (or any person's) tolerance for, or aversion to pain varies. Some, I am sure, have a high tolerance to pain and the sting/tingle of a spank can be exciting or annoying, a turn on or a turn off. Of course it is also contextual as well as psychological (and a bit illogical). There is always a learning curve with a partner, and our interests (and tolerances) wax and wane...

blah blah blah...ramblin'

Last edited:
I like "surprise". Kind of reminiscent of "Butterscotch" by Manara, which I also liked.

:) no comment on "resistance is futile"

I like "surprise". Kind of reminiscent of "Butterscotch" by Manara, which I also liked.

:) no comment on "resistance is futile"
Thank you.

Right.
not a problem.

As I can fantasize ...... well, pretty much anything. And I do.

Thank you. kinda like that. I read a story about a young guy who could be invisible..hmm actually more than one story. (Milo Manara has one..called "Butterscotch", a graphic novel/comic (1 & 2)...the invisibility cream smells like butterscotch)

Why do you bother to make the comment; "no comment"? Just don't make any.

If you don't like it, you can say so, you can even say why. Maybe even should say why. That will give me something to argue about.:D

Last edited:
Why do you bother to make the comment; "no comment"? Just don't make any.

If you don't like it, you can say so, you can even say why. Maybe even should say why. That will give me something to argue about.:D

I think you missed my point. I started with a smiley. Sometimes, there is a point to commenting and not commenting at the same time. In this instance, the subject matter is too much of an interest in me commenting further. In another instance, I might be trying to describe that I have "too much on my plate" to be able to comment properly. *shrug*

Also, I wasn't reading earlier posts. sometimes I do, at other times, not. I wasn't aware that you likewise are versed with Milo Manera's work.

Last edited:
Back