Is it a bad thing if a girl gets too wet during sex?

Until someone convinces me otherwise...

...I'll continue to equate wetness with erectness.
Seems to me it's always worked that way, and personally, I find it difficult to respond when I don't feel that response in my lover.
If she's dry, I assume either I'm not doing something she wants or needs - or there's just a lack of interest.
I have a lover now who, though long past meno, gets quickly, incredibly, deliciously wet - which in turn brings out the wood like it should.
When you consider all the benefits that come with it, I just don't see a downside - unless you're an uptight fool with some unfortunate issues.
But that's just me. Your mileage may vary.

Wet

I've had many IMs as a result of my TRY THIS thread and several of them took my breath away.

In some circles it is considered SO unusual to be wet or to squirt that women go in for SURGERY to tighten muscles because doctors think they are incontinent. This is NOT that unusual or rare.

I've had notes from women who got so wet and their partners got so grossed out when they were really aroused that they went into a major depression and were too scared to have relations with a partner ever again ... until they read the thread and learned that being THAT wet and even ejaculating is NORMAL. It is NOT urine in 99% of the cases and the guys are so ignorant that instead of wallowing in THEIR arousal they freak out and leave thinking that the fluid could ONLY be pee! I've even had DOCTORS contact me and ask about this and I'm NOT a doctor. The ignorance level even in the medical world is appalling.

It is VERY gratifying to get IM's and emails from women who read the TRY THIS thread, have realized they are NOT freaks and are now living happily with some partner who understands and LOVES the fact that she gets THAT aroused.

That said ...

For the tiny % of women who DO pee during intercourse ... you should be able to FIX this situatioon completely in a matter of weeks by doing your KEGEL exercises whenever you go to the can. SQUEEZE OFF, relax, SQUEEZE OFF, relax. REPEAT. Your orgasms will get stronger tool as your muscle tone down there increases.

YES it can be a bad thing to get too wet. Especially when he is going at it and slips out and almost slips back in where he has no business slipping into. ummm yeah that can be (or almost was) a bad thing.

You're both talking about when he slips into a Three Stooges routine right?

I agree, not good when not done right.
And most ladies are not fans. Until they get it - then they just can't get enough.

Silly slapstick...

hehehe You're funny :)

If done right it can be great. I was not very keen on the idea for a good while. You're not alone. Lots of women don't really enjoy the idea of it, or the actual thing.

My ex of several years was fortunately a little larger than most and the thought of him going in there just simply made me say no and that was that. I do however have a couple of friends that swear it turns them on more than anything else. Just gonna have to take their word for it. :D

I want it wet! Give me super slick wetness every time please. The opposite is much more difficult to deal with.

I guess guys worry about their "size" and girls worry about how wet they might be and whether it's a turn on/off for whomever they are sharing themselves with.

God I'm glad I'm not 3 years old anymore to care about such trivial shit! If I'm in the same bed as you, it's because I want to be there. Your body shape doesn't matter, the size of your boobies don't matter, how wet you get doesn't matter . . . What matters is your enthusiasm for being in the same bed as me. What matters is that we are giving our all to each other to make the experience worth our time and efforts.

In the end, nobody can give you self confidence in your own body and its workings. All you can do is give your best, if that's not good enough, then you need to find a partner who appreciates you for who you are, rather than who THEY think you should be.

You don't have to get old, but you do have to grow up at some point and just accept yourself for who you are. If you can't do that, then you have no business having sex. It's just one of those harsh realities of life that many seem to want to ignore.

THIS! Thank you for saying all this! I tend to be fairly confident in bed, because I figure - like you say - they want to be there with me or they wouldn't be there so I'm just going to give it my all. When guys ask me stuff like "is it big enough for you?" .... first off, I wouldn't never be mean and say no, but really, I don't care, because we both want to be there and let's just do what we're doing and have some freaking fun and not be self conscious!! :)

THIS! Thank you for saying all this! I tend to be fairly confident in bed, because I figure - like you say - they want to be there with me or they wouldn't be there so I'm just going to give it my all. When guys ask me stuff like "is it big enough for you?" .... first off, I wouldn't never be mean and say no, but really, I don't care, because we both want to be there and let's just do what we're doing and have some freaking fun and not be self conscious!! :)

Based on that and some peoples' worries/concerns/panics which would you say has the greatest anxiety when it comes to sex? Is it men wanting to be BIG ENOUGH? Women for being too loose - too wet? Their bodies? Their self confidence.

We would ALL like to think we are adequate, self-confident and experienced/knowledgeable enough to satisfy our lovers and I think overall most of us are - especially the ones who spend their entire love lives LEARNING and experimenting. These forums & threads are a GREAT way to share and it is also a great place for others to voice their opinions about where most of their lovers need to FORGET ABOUT in order to really enjoy.

You're both talking about when he slips into a Three Stooges routine right?

I agree, not good when not done right.
And most ladies are not fans. Until they get it - then they just can't get enough.

Silly slapstick...

Soitenly!

My boyfriend says that he can lose sensation with too much artificial lube, but he has never had this problem with my wetness no matter how wet I get. And I know he likes it if I'm really wet. Even to the point where I'm making wet noises (and I do NOT have a sloppy pussy, I just seem to start drowning in wetness now and again). :p

All guys are different but this is my experience.

I guess guys worry about their "size" and girls worry about how wet they might be and whether it's a turn on/off for whomever they are sharing themselves with.

God I'm glad I'm not 3 years old anymore to care about such trivial shit! If I'm in the same bed as you, it's because I want to be there. Your body shape doesn't matter, the size of your boobies don't matter, how wet you get doesn't matter . . . What matters is your enthusiasm for being in the same bed as me. What matters is that we are giving our all to each other to make the experience worth our time and efforts.

In the end, nobody can give you self confidence in your own body and its workings. All you can do is give your best, if that's not good enough, then you need to find a partner who appreciates you for who you are, rather than who THEY think you should be.

You don't have to get old, but you do have to grow up at some point and just accept yourself for who you are. If you can't do that, then you have no business having sex. It's just one of those harsh realities of life that many seem to want to ignore.
Well said

Ive damn near drowned quite a few times. Thats what towels are for. If shes having a good time then thats what counts, and I can get her wet then...:)

Drowned you say? You think maybe you're exaggerating juuuuuust a bit? :p

Exaggerating? Tisk, tisk. I don't think so. Don't you know? This is the one site where all the men have cocks the size of freight trains, where men can pleasure women for 24 hours without the need to cum, and where everyone gets laid at least a dozen times a day. Drowning through female...well, let's just call it enthusiasm, is just another typical day at the office.

I don't know about during sex, but when I'm fantasizing/touching myself and I get super wet, it's really uncomfortable. I hate the feeling of wet, cold undies or sheets if I'm just lying in a wet spot. I'm sure during sex it's more of a positive thing.

Does it turn guys on to know he gets his girl super wet during sex? Or does he start feeling like he's drowning in wetness with no enjoyment because she's too wet?

A guy saying a women is too wet is like her saying he's too erect. :D

20A1E3C1-6D85-403C-BFBB-3ED03E9AF71E_zpsceroukjm.jpg

I suppose this wet would be slightly problematic but other than that, I say don't worry about it and have fun. :D

Awww, who gave me away?!

I've had many IMs as a result of my TRY THIS thread and several of them took my breath away.

In some circles it is considered SO unusual to be wet or to squirt that women go in for SURGERY to tighten muscles because doctors think they are incontinent. This is NOT that unusual or rare.

I've had notes from women who got so wet and their partners got so grossed out when they were really aroused that they went into a major depression and were too scared to have relations with a partner ever again ... until they read the thread and learned that being THAT wet and even ejaculating is NORMAL. It is NOT urine in 99% of the cases and the guys are so ignorant that instead of wallowing in THEIR arousal they freak out and leave thinking that the fluid could ONLY be pee! I've even had DOCTORS contact me and ask about this and I'm NOT a doctor. The ignorance level even in the medical world is appalling.

It is VERY gratifying to get IM's and emails from women who read the TRY THIS thread, have realized they are NOT freaks and are now living happily with some partner who understands and LOVES the fact that she gets THAT aroused.

That said ...

For the tiny % of women who DO pee during intercourse ... you should be able to FIX this situatioon completely in a matter of weeks by doing your KEGEL exercises whenever you go to the can. SQUEEZE OFF, relax, SQUEEZE OFF, relax. REPEAT. Your orgasms will get stronger tool as your muscle tone down there increases.
Thanks for this, I am so turned on the wetter my partner gets, I do wallow in her obvious arousal. , I remember recently watching her juices rolling out and I was so very turned on. As many have said... her wetness is the counterpart to my hardness. I also know not to judge anyone's sexual response, as an all inclusive determining factor of their want and desire.

I cannot imagine any guy being put off by a girl being "too wet" - that's so abstract I can't get my mind around it. That would be akin to having a guy say, "No, no, that flat screen television is too big, don't want that one."

Quite simply, there's no such thing as "too wet" - give me a snorkel if required, but I'm not coming up for air. :)

A woman that gets super wet is definitely sexy and a turn on, but it doesn't take anything away from those women that don't get so wet.

Sir love how wet I get I'm also a squirter .Sir sees this as me being so turned on by him I can't help myself.

wet is a wonderful thing

No you cannot get too wet s far as I am concerned. One of my many major turn ons is when a lover to be is wet enough for it to show through her pants before we even start to undress. I do love to kiss and touch and take my time with forplay. And when she gets wet enough for it to show through I know that it is going to be a very good expereance for us both! I also love to go down on my lovers till they cum several times before I even enter them with my cock. I love the taste of a womans cum, I love to feel them tremble from my oral teasing and licking and sucking of their clit pussy and even their ass, if she likes that.
A woman if made love to just how she likes to be made love to, can cum so many more times than a man. Why not give her as many as she can stand? You will be not only be invited back, but craved.
And yes giving a woman that has never had a squirting orgasm before her first, scores major points. I don't know about the rest of you, but I like being wanted that much!

Best wishes always.

Mike

If she gets so wet that you go sliding of the bed, landing dick first on the floor...yeah it could be bad.:eek:

Back