Sometimes I Take Pictures of My Breasts...

How badly do you wish I posted pics of more of my body? (full body, other body parts)

• Eh, I'm content with your tits.

Votes: 71 4.1%
  • I'm a breast person, but I'll take anything you got.

Votes: 215 12.5%
  • I must admit, I'm intrigued, more body!

Votes: 377 21.9%
  • Please, please, please! Now! More body!

Votes: 1,058 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Way too real photos of my body laying down.
Some of you really wondered why I never post my body.
Ta da!

Likely won’t keep these up too long. But now you know

I want to lick you all over. Just licking your body will make me cum really hard.

It’s been a boring day.
Tomorrow I participate in a women’s march with a wonderful family, two of whom are under 2. (You don’t have to be able to walk to rise up)
(Cue some admirers leaving bc I mentioned politics they don’t like)

attachment.php

Attachments

• 45D56524-14E5-47B5-BEC1-CDFACC9EE63F.jpeg
    45D56524-14E5-47B5-BEC1-CDFACC9EE63F.jpeg
    81.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I just agreed to go on a date with a friend of a friend who I find quite attractive but know I have nothing in common with. Asking for disaster?

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• F02C9336-00B4-44D1-B76C-E214D97DA33C.jpeg
    F02C9336-00B4-44D1-B76C-E214D97DA33C.jpeg
    86.7 KB · Views: 12
I’ve got a feeling he’s going to be attracted to you as well, which would give you something in common lol

It’s been a boring day.
Tomorrow I participate in a women’s march with a wonderful family, two of whom are under 2. (You don’t have to be able to walk to rise up)
(Cue some admirers leaving bc I mentioned politics they don’t like)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2040375&d=1516402614

Enjoy the day. I suspect you will be covering your beautiful breasts up a bit more though.

I just agreed to go on a date with a friend of a friend who I find quite attractive but know I have nothing in common with. Asking for disaster?

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2040336&d=1516352781
http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2040403&d=1516447393

Quite likely. Depends though what you expect from the date.

Enjoy the day. I suspect you will be covering your beautiful breasts up a bit more though.

Quite likely. Depends though what you expect from the date.

Definitely covering up my breasts. I’m running low on sunblock and I’ve got to protect these precious items : )

We’re doing dinner and a movie. Luckily I tend to be a really good conversationalist even with people very different from me. I would really love a good kiss though. I’m short on such things.

There’s a song lyric I love “perfectly able to hold my own hand but I still can’t kiss my own neck”

Definitely covering up my breasts. I’m running low on sunblock and I’ve got to protect these precious items : )

We’re doing dinner and a movie. Luckily I tend to be a really good conversationalist even with people very different from me. I would really love a good kiss though. I’m short on such things.

There’s a song lyric I love “perfectly able to hold my own hand but I still can’t kiss my own neck”

Yes kissing your own neck is stretching it a bit far, the shoulder is about the nearest you get.

Give me a call when you get home and I'll see what I can do.

Back