Are Older Women Attracted To Younger Men?

I hadn't expected you. I'm still working on the picnic photos. You seem to be in a nice mood so I'll answer you.

You are correct. I do love Rose and will always draw her both in art and mind as a wonderful and beautiful person.

So, again your ideal of beauty is not as she is, but as a different ethnicity and clearly 20 years younger than she was when you met her and 50 years younger than she is now. You don't see the disconnect there?

Last edited:
So, again your ideal of beauty is not as she is, but as a different ethnicity and clearly 20 years younger than she was when you met her and 50 years younger than she is now. You don't see the sisconnect there?
I think I'm entitled to draw as I like. And I didn't draw that recently, that's the date I POSTED it Online.

Let me think. It was some years ago when I originally drew that. It doesn't matter. She's happy in the picture. I want her to always be happy.

I guess I should say, I almost married a girl my age that was setup by Dottie. This girl was from Taiwan and really cute. That was when I was 28, but I was frightened and didn't want anything to do with marriage. I didn't know her !

She went back to Taiwan, got married, and had 2-kids.

And what is a 'sisconnect' ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Of course you're entitled to draw whatever you want, but drawning teenagers while lecturing about being mature enough to appreciate the beauty of older women sounds a little off.

Rose in not a dessicated husk of her former self, perched on a rocking chair in the basement, is she? :concerned:

Last edited:
Of course you're entitled to draw whatever you want, but drawning teenagers while lecturing about being mature enough to appreciate the beauty of older women sounds a little off.

Rose in not a dessicated husk of her former self, perched on a rocking chair in the basement, is she? :concerned:
Angry-- no she is not ! She's in excellent health. She is 67 but she's in fine shape. I'm not posting a photo for you so you can laugh which is where this seems to be headed. :mad:

I dont doubt that she could be in fine shape. You are the one displaying a preference for depicting her 50 years younger than she is.

I dont doubt that she could be in fine shape. You are the one displaying a preference for depicting her 50 years younger than she is.
You know what, Que, you're just getting rude now, spoiling for a fight. And I don't want to fight with you now as I've had such a good day, maybe tomorrow.

Understand I have only drawn one (1) drawing of her this way. And that also means that she has also only cheated on me once. It's a fantasy drawing, you're no psychologist so don't pretend to be.

I guarantee I am not the only lover that draws their mate in a favorable light. Certainly there are painters all through the centuries that draw their lover finer than they actually are.

And what you FAIL to understand is that she took it upon herself to be my Mother as well as my lover, and that is a special kind of commitment and love. And I will do =ANYTHING= for her as she means the world to me, understand ?

Now if you yourself don't have a girlfriend, or a boyfriend, or whatever, then you are REALLY talking out the side of your mouth trying to give advice.

You're not Sybok, don't try to pretend you are. No-one can meet his perfect wisdom.

Be rude again and see if I don't just drop connection with you and go to bed as it is about time for that now anyways.

Nymph -

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire by this, but I have a question.
Your profile states that you're a gay male but your discussion is highlighted by your love for this woman who has served many roles in your life.
Would you say that, in your experience, the older woman/younger man relationship works better if there are additional sexual interests outside of your relationship?

In previous posts, it has been said that it works better if the young man is a toy and the relationship is more superficial. What you've shared is that it may work better if each partner is still able to explore outside of the relationship. As your mother/lover, her love for you must be very strong to overcome the periods of jealousy that I would think could fall upon any similar relationship. Were these things discussed early in your time together or did the two of you discover these things about yourselves over the course of your time together?

Nymph -

I'm not trying to add fuel to the fire by this, but I have a question.
Your profile states that you're a gay male but your discussion is highlighted by your love for this woman who has served many roles in your life.
Would you say that, in your experience, the older woman/younger man relationship works better if there are additional sexual interests outside of your relationship?

The sexual aspect has always been hers. As I have mentioned, I have no interest in the 'lady bits' as I call them. It could be that my mind is too logical or I think in things in too much of mathematical equations. And seeing a woman below, just divides my brain by zero. It's incomprehensible to me.

I also came across 2 statements that I fully believed when I was 14-years old. It was then when I realized women did not share the same apparatus as men.

[1] "I fully believe no woman can know another woman - more than a woman."

[2] "I fully believe no man can know another man - more than a man."

I know our creator built us to merge the minus with the positive - I just can't get my head around it.

In previous posts, it has been said that it works better if the young man is a toy and the relationship is more superficial. What you've shared is that it may work better if each partner is still able to explore outside of the relationship.

I would prefer fidelity in the relationship. I can certainly understand Rose seeking another in the very one-sided relationship that we have. Now we did cuddle, we did caress, and we did massage. But I went no further than that.

She, however, certainly in the beginning, was VERY active sexually and cared less whether or not I wanted to reciprocate.

As your mother/lover, her love for you must be very strong to overcome the periods of jealousy that I would think could fall upon any similar relationship. Were these things discussed early in your time together or did the two of you discover these things about yourselves over the course of your time together?

I was - upset - about finding her in my bed with another woman. And after that event, I never brought it up since. Drawing and doodling and programming has always been a way for me to alleviate tension and anger.

I think when Wayne found me, he felt the same. He told me the importance of men being together, sexually, that it was a bond. And I was ** and my Dad DID NOT tell me ANYTHING about sex or girls, Wayne was my sole mentor. And his words today are mine.

Years ago, I knew what I was capable of long before I met Wayne or Rose. Today - I never entertain such notions. Only in my dreams.

I feel different today. I know I am different. As Chris told me one time, I am a 7-pointed divot slammed hard into a 6-pointed hole. And yet it is in this I call my home.

The sexual aspect has always been hers. As I have mentioned, I have no interest in the 'lady bits' as I call them. It could be that my mind is too logical or I think in things in too much of mathematical equations. And seeing a woman below, just divides my brain by zero. It's incomprehensible to me.

I also came across 2 statements that I fully believed when I was 14-years old. It was then when I realized women did not share the same apparatus as men.

[1] "I fully believe no woman can know another woman - more than a woman."

[2] "I fully believe no man can know another man - more than a man."

I know our creator built us to merge the minus with the positive - I just can't get my head around it.

I would prefer fidelity in the relationship. I can certainly understand Rose seeking another in the very one-sided relationship that we have. Now we did cuddle, we did caress, and we did massage. But I went no further than that.

She, however, certainly in the beginning, was VERY active sexually and cared less whether or not I wanted to reciprocate.

I was - upset - about finding her in my bed with another woman. And after that event, I never brought it up since. Drawing and doodling and programming has always been a way for me to alleviate tension and anger.

I think when Wayne found me, he felt the same. He told me the importance of men being together, sexually, that it was a bond. And I was ** and my Dad DID NOT tell me ANYTHING about sex or girls, Wayne was my sole mentor. And his words today are mine.

Years ago, I knew what I was capable of long before I met Wayne or Rose. Today - I never entertain such notions. Only in my dreams.

I feel different today. I know I am different. As Chris told me one time, I am a 7-pointed divot slammed hard into a 6-pointed hole. And yet it is in this I call my home.

thank you for responding. like I said, my questions sincerely are not meant to stir anything ugly. It's funny to me.. I don't believe that men know men better or that women know women better. I believe that we learn to respond to the people who we find attractive or appealing. In that sense, it would make sense that you feel that it is true that a man would know you better.

I grew up during a time when homosexual lifestyles were haunted with taboo, HIV scares, and a generalized misunderstanding. I also participated a great deal in performing arts where many of my male friends had male partners. It wasn't at all uncommon for the older men to be married to women - in relationships much like what you describe. As a youngster, I could see the social benefit of them maintaining a traditional marriage; but did not realize the emotional benefit. I might not ever realize it fully.. but I think it's lovely that the two of you have found something that allows you to grow to become who you feel you should be.

thank you for responding. like I said, my questions sincerely are not meant to stir anything ugly.

Thanks, it can be a sensitive subject when it is your only understanding.

It's funny to me.. I don't believe that men know men better or that women know women better. I believe that we learn to respond to the people who we find attractive or appealing. In that sense, it would make sense that you feel that it is true that a man would know you better.

Years ago I was torn, almost asunder, by the two very different and opposing views of my parents. They are not for discussion. But I will say that they were so OPPOSITE of each other, trying to instill within me the words of their eaching.

And then the next day UNTEACH what I learned from the other parent whose views were the exact opposite. I found myself divided.

Wayne rescued me, no, I will be specific, Wayne SAVED me ! He told me to listen to my parents as I must, but DECIDE for myself - as I was an individual, beautiful in the yes of our creator, that I deserved to decide for myself what I was told - something I had never considered until he mentioned it.

And he mentioned the strong bond that a boy (me) and a man (him) can have for each other. Stronger than a parent's bond he told me. And because he was the one that opened my eyes initially, it is to him that I believe to this very day.

I grew up during a time when homosexual lifestyles were haunted with taboo, HIV scares, and a generalized misunderstanding. I also participated a great deal in performing arts where many of my male friends had male partners. It wasn't at all uncommon for the older men to be married to women - in relationships much like what you describe. As a youngster, I could see the social benefit of them maintaining a traditional marriage; but did not realize the emotional benefit. I might not ever realize it fully.. but I think it's lovely that the two of you have found something that allows you to grow to become who you feel you should be.

Thanks ... I think the closest way of describing it, is a scene from Star Wars. Luke is battling with Darth Vader, and in Luke's fury, he cuts off Darth Vader's hand.

And he is surprised, perhaps, to see that his own Father's hand, cut at the wrist matches his own. A robotic prosthetic appendage, hidden within the folds of flesh and beliefs. That it is a match. To find someone not so much for the good qualities they share, but the obsessions and schisms as well - also - equally shared.

I'm only 29. But I've picked up one or two younger subs and a younger bull for a while.

The youngest was last year. A 19 year old college football player from Long Island. 6'6" 300 lbs and shredded. I make him pick Me up and carry Me on one bicep. Very Cleopatra-esgue. haha. he loves eating pussy and having Me crush his nuts!

I'm 45 and have always generally been attracted to older men, though I've met men in their 30s that I've found attractive. I don't think I could go much more cougar/cub than that, though I don't have any judgment of those who could.

I don't like to put an age on the friends I make here. I tend to put alot if emphasis on their wit and humour, writing abilities, and simply whether or not they can get my attention and make me interested.

if they are younger than my oldest child - I have to stop. It just doesn't seem right in my head. To chat and flirt here I can do, but not in RL.
:kiss:

I know I do but again it depends on the guy and the situation. I had two very hot flings with a couple of younger guys including one who helped me get rid of my inhibitions. I finally married another younger man.

So yes, there are definitely women who love the younger men and we are always happy to lend a helping hand or anything else that cums up. ;)

I like 18 and up girls who like old men

Hi,i am now in my 60s,and have always loved,and been attracted to older ladies,and they seem to like me.
But im sure its not specifically just age,i like intelligent,and interesting ladies,who has been places,done things,well experienced,etc..and they tend to be older.likewise the ladies i seem to attract,like me because,i have travelled,l read a lot,and am interested in history,architecture,archeology,art,and historical places,i can converse with them,and it often leads to relationships.
I have seldom had affairs just for sex,well not often.
But without more in common,it leads nowhere.
So to recap,personally,first i must have things in common,and find the lady attractive,in personality,
I just so happens 9out of 10 ladies are older than me.
No doupt some find the sex with younger enough,exciting etc..
But cannot last unless there is more.
Love to hear from interested ladies.
Bob,x

I am 50 now and I think older women are fantastic, just because they get older does not stop them from being women with wants and desires of their own. Age is no barrier these days. I find they know how to dress better than the young ones too. So ladies please keep it up

I'm 58. One thing I can't do is paint with a broad brush. Although I do know of people who are only looking for certain characteristics or even ages, I'm not one of them.

I might find a guy to be attractive on the outside and I'll let it go at that. What attracts me is more what he has on the inside. I am attracted to his mind, his sense of humor, his personality, how he treats others, the things he likes or doesn't like to do, etc. Looks would probably come next, followed by age.

I would have to say that as I got older, age mattered less and less. When I was much younger, I was horrified at the thought of going out with a guy even one year younger than me.

What changed all that for me was a guy I used to work with. He was fairly new. I didn't know him. I was working in the back room and he just came up to me, put his head on my shoulder, looked at me with his big puppy dog eyes and asked me when my birthday was, including the year. After I told him, he said, "We're both pigs! (Chinese astrology)". Turned out he was 12 years younger than me and Chinese. I'm white and not any one thing. My dad used to say Heinz 57.

Although we became fast friends, no romance ever came out of it. I thought that he wouldn't like the 12 year difference and his mom was very traditional and insisted that he only date Chinese women.

We did do a lot of snuggling/cuddling and even talked about sex. He was not circumcised and I'd never seen a cock like that before for real and up close. He had offered to show it to me but I didn't take him up on it. I did very much have the hots for him deep down inside but never acted upon it because I truly thought it would go nowhere.

He knew I was dating someone and when I announced that we were eloping to get married, he cried, gave me a hug that lasted next to forever and said that he couldn't see me any more. I was moving away but I told him I would come back to visit. Then he said he couldn't see me because he loved me! That was soo very sad. Somehow I think he would have been a far better match for me than my ex husband was.

I wanted to look him up after my recent divorce, but discovered that he is now married, has a child and has been working literally within walking distance of my house! It's not a place I'd normally go which is why I never went in. Again, sad.

At any rate, that 12 year age difference got me to thinking that age really doesn't matter. My ex husband is younger than me and I dated younger guys, although not that great of an age difference. I also dated a much older guy.

That being said... If the guy were much younger than me, I'd have the feeling the he wouldn't really be interested in me. There is currently a much younger man that I for sure have the hots for but have not let it go anywhere for that reason. Currently I would consider him to be a good friend. Not entirely sure how he perceives me. Perhaps a mother figure? I don't know. Never really asked. We do have a good relationship now and I wouldn't want to mess that up by making a move on him. But I am sorely tempted.

I am 50 now and I think older women are fantastic, just because they get older does not stop them from being women with wants and desires of their own. Age is no barrier these days. I find they know how to dress better than the young ones too. So ladies please keep it up

I do try not to judge. I wore some wild clothes when I was younger and have dyed my hair in wild colors. I'm 58 now and a couple of years ago tried to dye my hair hot pink on a dare. It was supposed to be a temporary color but it went all wrong and left me with a splotchy orange. Thankfully it did only last a week.

What gets me though are the tattoos and piercings! I know not all younger people do this and there are older people who do this too. And some of it's okay but some of it just does not appeal to me at all.

I don't mind a younger man if the maturity is there. Age doesn't really factor in for me so much unless they are so young I could have given birth to him. Eekkk!!!:eek::eek:

But if you have the chance, you should definitely take her up on her flirting and see where it goes. We ladies hit our sexual peak far later in life than young men so it's a win/win situation if you are at yours and you meet someone that is at hers.

Learn and absorb all you can from her. We are a fountain of wisdom. ;)

I'm in my early 40s and I am attracted to men in their 20s. I look at least ten years younger than I am and find a lot of men in their mid to later 20s are drawn to me. When they find out my real age they seem even more interested.

If I was looking for a relationship I don't think I'd go much below 30 only because I would probably boss around a younger man and that's not a dynamic I look for in a relationship. But 25 year Olds have great stamina so I'd have fun with one for sure.

What I do find interesting is how different men and women view interest from younger suitors. I know that for myself if a younger man is interested in me it's not obvious to me at first because I think "he can't be interested! I'm too old!" So he will then have to be much more obvious for me to get the hint. Whereas when I was a young woman, all of had to do was smile at a man 20 years my senior and he was ready to shove his dick in me.

Looks like we still have some cultural hurdles to overcome when it comes to dating outside of our age range!

My wife certainly was interested in younger me. During the period when we were experimenting with sex with others, my 35 year old wife had sex with several men, all in their 20's. Years later, she says she would only consider having sex with a younger man.

Back