Authors! Sign in here!

Congrats VICTORIA. Even after all I've written, it's still fun to see a story post. I hope it will be the same for you as well.

BrettJ

Author / Awake / Sensualist


Hello BrettJ! I hope you and some of the other authors have had a chance to read the Rachael series. At risk of being 'boastful', I am rather proud of the series; especially as it didn't originally set out to be one! I was working with an author who was fairly new to writing, who had submitted some works, but had been rejected for various reasons. So, as 'author' and 'editor', we set out to get his newest work submitted. Somewhere along the way, life interrupted and the story got left on the burner and somewhat forgotten.

So, time passed and one day I was going thru some of the works that he had submitted to me when we were working together... and ran across Rachael. I can't even remember if it had a title at the time we stopped working on it. But I started re-reading it... and suddenly I was tweaking it, fleshing it out, and it was given a title.

Prior to it's submission though, I of course asked my author if he minded. I think he was pleasantly surprised though when he read the original chapter. :)
 
. . . "One day I was home alone and had a particularly vivid scenario in mind. For whatever reason I sat down at the computer and was going to "script" it out. Next thing I knew I made up a couple of people and descriptions and it turned into a three or four page dirty story that got the wife all hot and bothered.

"The next week I took the female character and wrote another story based on one of our role plays where an older cougar tease and dominate a young man. That story became Almost Perfect which was my debut story on lit on 5/13/10. The other character named Mark is the brother in my incest series which is now up to 27 chapters."

I write Incest and BDSM and so far everyone in the Authors hang out has been great to me.


Hello lovecraft68!
I am most intrigued by your quote which I have extracted above and sort of taken out of context. (I hope you don't mind my doing this.) Does 'scripting' the role play scenes help when it comes to the enacting?

I'm just a little curious as at some point in the near-future, I will be with my Sir and as I love to write as well, I wanted to know if you found it beneficial for your more intense role play.

I am looking forward to reading your works -- especially those in the BDSM genre.

Wishing you a good day and an even better weeksend...
i remain,
Victoria
 
I will try to go and read the series VICTORIA and let you know what I think. As I'm fighting "the dreaded deadline doom" (as Stan Lee coined it years ago) with my publishers at the moment, I haven't taken the time to read the way I used to. Life for the last 6 months threw obstacle after obstacle in my way, causing me to miss deadlines for the first time EVER in my life.

I also want to work more of my own LIT naughtiness back in to achieve my goal of 300 by December (or more). Closing in on it.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
They may be getting more votes FIREBRAIN, but I would still say overall readership is down. Many authors have told me they used to get X number of hits and they've dropped dramatically. My readership is certainly not what is was, although I am still in the top tier (not bragging I just recently had occasion to check)

Good luck with your writing and publishing, I do write professionally but my exposure is limited. I am not as savvy about finding agents as I need to be but I did notice a lot of companies in the UK looking for female authors (Black Lace being one).

I would agree LIT has the widest readership but there are other sites that have similar works.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Studmuppet


BrettJ,
I was just now reading through some of the posts on this thread and came across this one from you to FIREBRAIN. You mentioned that "a lot of companies in the UK are looking for female authors.. ." Are they looking for a particular genre as well, or erotica in particular?

I am most curious. Thank you in advance for any info you can provide.
 
Hi again VICTORIA. BTW, putting women's names in colour is my particular affectation, don't feel you have to follow it.

I am not as sure of what they're looking for as I used to be, because I've heard at least one of those companies is no longer around. I know they ran quite a gamut, gothic erotica, a little erotic horror, a few erotic ghost stories and SF, lesbian erotica and such. If any of your local bookstores has an erotica section, check for BLACK LACE books and see what you find.

I am also always interested in getting more work for myself.

BrettJ

Author / Awake / Sensualist
 
Hi

Joe here

still hesitant to give much info. Am really wanting to post a story idea. I am 40, I can say that. I was extremely extremely athletic up until my 30s and I have let it go a little. I mostly shave my head these days. I am 5 foot nine. I love the beach, have been on two cruises, have travelled a lot. Have done some motorcycle riding. I went to the Smoky Mountain National park and got to go on a helicopter ride but really regret taking the helicopter ride in Vegas. Oh well maybe I will have another chance one day.
 
Joe here

still hesitant to give much info. Am really wanting to post a story idea. I am 40, I can say that. I was extremely extremely athletic up until my 30s and I have let it go a little. I mostly shave my head these days. I am 5 foot nine. I love the beach, have been on two cruises, have travelled a lot. Have done some motorcycle riding. I went to the Smoky Mountain National park and got to go on a helicopter ride but really regret taking the helicopter ride in Vegas. Oh well maybe I will have another chance one day.
Welcome to Lit Joe
 
The new guy on the block

Hello there, I've just posted my first story up to Lit and hope to see it up here some time this week.

I got my start writing stories for other people and love the idea of this thread. I'll tackle any subject since writing something I'm not familiar with would be a challenge and help me do a little research.

I've tried looking at what's out there but I'm not sure what's been written on and what hasn't so I'll just put it out there that I'll write your story if you contact me.

That's all I can think of to say right now. Let me know.
 
Hi everybody. I'm heiflet. I don't have anything on literotica yet-my first post is still pending at the moment. The majority of what I write is gay male BDSM fiction, with an emphasis on age play, D/s, and medical scenes. I prefer to write fan fiction. I write in multiple fandoms, including Buffy, Angel, X-Men, and the X-Files. I'm familiar with a few others, though. I'm always looking for new writing partners, editors, and ideas. Drop me a line sometime! I don't bite.

Much.
 
Hello There

I am a 28 year old straight female from NJ looking to cross into the authors world. Here's my problem,i may be a little embarassed to say it by in my 14 year sex life so far i have had many lovers and very memorable wild escapades and i want to share them, but other than just my journal thats all i got..lol, can some one help, please!
 
What seems to be your problem TRUE? Putting them down in story form or ...?

If you can elaborate, perhaps I can be of assistance. Do you want to know how to make a story out of them, make them fiction ... what is it you're looking for?

BrettJ

Writer / Creator / Sensualist
 
hi. i'm caligulla from NYC. i've always wanted to write and give ideas and i have found this forum to be very interesting. i will soon be putting out things that i have written for you all.

until then. . ciao
 
Hello all,

I am Glascock, sometimes scathingly referenced as Brittledick....I've bben reading (sorry my keyboard stammers) Literotica for a decade now, just started submissions last week.

I'm open to (slightly) fleshing out story ideas for ppeople....Kinda stuck in the '3-minute Jilling in the bathroom' mode at the moment (short attn span, my Drs. say)

I write for a Feminine audience, sometimes from a FPOV...Not interested in pain or meanness, please
Please glance at my stuff (won't take long)
If the style pleases you, may I run with some of your ideas?

Mr. Glascock
 
Hi everyone. I'm Alicia.

When I was younger I enjoyed writing erotic stories for my own pleasure. Recently I had an idea for a story that came to me while I was cutting the lawn of all things. I have it about half finished now. I joined this site to give myself a place to post my story and to participate in a community of erotic writers. I have this idea that maybe I'll write some more once I'm done with my current piece.

That's it for now!
 
Good luck Alicia. There are many reasons to join LIT, I was guided here by another artist / writer who thought it might be a good outlet for my work - and it has been. I would never have imagined the scope and breadth of where that work would be seen.

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist
 
Keep the story in truth !!!

Hi...
My real name is Nigel, and I'm from Central California.
I just posted a story this evening about my wife and I
on our vacation. What happened on that vacation is real,
so...if I read a similar story by someone else, that tells me
that he or she, has no thought process of thier own.
A story idea I have, is about people my age,(59) using
Viagra, Cialis, and other cock enhancing drugs. I went to
my Primary Care Doctor at the VA, and tried to get her to
prescribe one of those drugs, but because I take Blood Pressure
meds, she denied me. However, she did give me a "pump".
Now the "pump", which my wife loves the result of, takes my
8" cock and turns it into around 10"s and hurts like hell for a few
seconds. Then your good to go for about an hour. It extends the
girth as well. The girth ended up about the size of the middle of a
baseball bat. That's the part that hurts when removing the "pump".
So... If anyone has any ideas on "growing" the cock with "pumps"
or drugs, let me know.
I am a first timer on this thread thing, and I have really enjoyed
reading everybody's messages.
Later,
Nigel
 
chrissy

I work as an admin assistant at a bank. I am 27yrs old straight blonde hair and grey eyes 34b-28-36. Love writing fiction but have a hard time finding time to do it. I like D/s and authority stories. An active imagination is everything to me. thanks ~ chrissy ~~~
 
Welcome to LIT CHRISSY where you will find all sorts of erotica to read and share. You should make the time if writing is important to you because it can get you through the rough times. In my case, it lead to a career as an author I would never have imagined.

BrettJ

Author / Writer / Sensualist
 
brand new

heys guys, i hope i'm getting the right buttons, cause i'm new. i haven't shared my stories at all yet, and i'm hoping to collab with some females. i do mainly Mdom oriented stuff, romantic and/or NC, rough, D/s, etc. hopefully soon my work will be up to par for the site. frenulum is my favourite erotic writer, so far.
 
To :" TrueConfessions 2011"

There are helpers here at LITEROTICA who will help you with your work. One helped me.
All you need is to Email the right place. See the front pages.
 
Last edited:
REPLY to True Confession2011

I am a 28 year old straight female from NJ looking to cross into the authors world. Here's my problem,i may be a little embarassed to say it by in my 14 year sex life so far i have had many lovers and very memorable wild escapades and i want to share them, but other than just my journal thats all i got..lol, can some one help, please!
==================================================

See my reply in the Discussion Board.
 
Originally Posted by trueconfessions2011

I am a 28 year old straight female from NJ looking to cross into the authors world. Here's my problem,i may be a little embarassed to say it by in my 14 year sex life so far i have had many lovers and very memorable wild escapades and i want to share them, but other than just my journal thats all i got..lol, can some one help, please

Journals are a good way to start, but I also believe you want to add to that, enrich the work, so to speak. Add the details like wardrobe, setting, atmosphere. Get into the emotions of how things felt at the moment. Add dialog and don't be afraid to be wild AND silly at times - that's part of life.

Also avoid using real names of anyone else involved - keep as much fiction with that part as you can.

Any other questions, PM me.

BrettJ in Canada
 
News for Victoria

Hi VICTORIA if you are still following this thread.

One company I know of that is looking for submissions is XCite books. You can look them up or PM me and I will give you what details I know of.

BrettJ in Canada
 
I'm new to this particular area. I wish for 'tripleflip' to view my post. I, too, am an ex-figure skater--a National Champion--to boot, but on roller skates. Who can relate to my 'past', except for another skater? Do you post stories about skating? I will try a search, now. That time in my life was 'most-challenging' and 'most-rewarding', I must say!! I wish you well, and hope that we may have some sort of 'kinship', because of our "athletic commonality"!
 
Back
Top