Confessions: What Are Yours?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ICT I am fucking done working sick! Days without heat at home have given me another cold. I feel bad when I call in sick. No more. Problem child went home with a "migrain" last night before I could even think about asking to go home :mad:

ICT months ago I put one of my dog's favorite squeeky tennis balls in a drawer. It will be my way of remembering him later on. He just loves to fetch :heart:

ICT I'm so horny right now it's painful....

ICT I was really horny that time of day too.

ICT that I really need to get laid and there is no way the plastic fantastic is going to satisfy me.

ICT I am fucking done working sick! Days without heat at home have given me another cold. I feel bad when I call in sick. No more. Problem child went home with a "migrain" last night before I could even think about asking to go home :mad:

I've been there too many times to count, Ima. I don't know how many times I've gone to work sick because I had no one to cover me. The fact that I had to give up three vacation days in one month didn't help either. I hope you feel better soon :rose:

ICT I've gotten gun shy. I guess that mess last month got to me worse than I thought. Insecurity is not something I enjoy having.

ICT I was really horny that time of day too.

ICT that I really need to get laid and there is no way the plastic fantastic is going to satisfy me.

Well I see that you're a local girl so how about I put the kettle on for a brew and a friendly game of scrabble!

Or we could just fuck each others brains out....:D

ICT I can't wait for the weekend to go Clubbin', hehe I feel like I am back in college again :p

Well I see that you're a local girl so how about I put the kettle on for a brew and a friendly game of scrabble!

Or we could just fuck each others brains out....:D

ICT that I'm thinking about it.

I'll kick your arse at scrabble.

ICT that there's nothing, i mean NOTHING sexier than an open mind, willing to explore kinks, whether they belong to your or not, sometimes just in the interest of getting your partner off.

ICT i never knew talking about panties could be such a turn on. :D

I've been there too many times to count, Ima. I don't know how many times I've gone to work sick because I had no one to cover me. The fact that I had to give up three vacation days in one month didn't help either. I hope you feel better soon :rose:

ICT I've gotten gun shy. I guess that mess last month got to me worse than I thought. Insecurity is not something I enjoy having.
Well honey, my time of working even a little sick is done. I'm tired of giving all of myself and others don't. They leave us short handed all the time. I've got to figure a way out and quick. I'm so done.

Self esteem is very fragile and should be handled with care. When it isn't, it can do quite a lot of damage. I'm so sorry that happened to you, sweetie. You're a dear man and didn't deserve that treatment. I hope this year treats you well and gives you happiness :kiss:

I confess that despite needing it desperately, I haven't touched myself in days because I'm a masochist. I love the way it all builds up.

Wow! How very restrained? I'd love to talk you into touching yourself...

ICT I am in love with my DVR, :p and I am to happy about my hubbie being home with me tonight :)

I confess that "Bellinda69's" avatar drives me crazy when I run across it. She has to know those lips are, well lets just say tantalizing. :kiss:

There better be some lucky guy for her.

ICT that there's nothing, i mean NOTHING sexier than an open mind, willing to explore kinks, whether they belong to your or not, sometimes just in the interest of getting your partner off.
I have to agree, sexy. For me, wish I'd had that open mind 20 years ago :kiss:

ICT if I get one more lame PM about my being a teacher. errr I am surprised how many people think teachers are asexual or just sex addicts. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back