Old 12-06-2017, 02:10 AM   #226
gotsnowgotslush
skates like Eck
 
gotsnowgotslush's Avatar
 
gotsnowgotslush is offline
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Cross Roads
Posts: 23,970
*listens to video*


yikes


"Murray Energy Corp., an Ohio-based firm and the largest privately held U.S. coal-mining company, complained that the AMT decision and the Senate’s tougher limits on interest deductions made a “mockery out of so-called tax reform.”

http://www.motherjones.com/kevin-dru...payoff-orama/#

Mother Jones got a bit snarky...

http://time.com/4829720/john-oliver-...t-murray-coal/

“I have to proceed with caution,” Oliver said. “I’m not going to say he looks like a geriatric Dr. Evil, even though he clearly does.”

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6959723.stm

When I was a child, there were a number of tragedies that re-occurred with regularity.

There is no reason for the tragedies, to become worse, now that we have a computerized network.

Other, than greed.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 02:54 AM   #227
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,899
Typical response. A typical partisan generalization making false attributions and ascriptions with NO specific knowledge of what the Trump tax plan actually does. And doesn't answer my question. Of course to answer it, you'd have to know why we're complaining about this specific tax plan.


Also: GB the other day:

Bitter Boy: "Fuck the poor. They need to step up their game."

Today: The Ds are always rat-fucking the working class.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Nothing, that's my point.

Lefties consider not fucking the rich the same a fucking the middle/working class.
__________________
Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker

"Fuck the poor" -- Botany Boy

Last edited by Carnal_Flower : 12-06-2017 at 03:29 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 04:24 AM   #228
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Typical response. A typical partisan generalization making false attributions and ascriptions with NO specific knowledge of what the Trump tax plan actually does.
It's not making false attributions and ascriptions.

It's a regularly regurgitated pile of bullshit from the left.

You don't need any knowledge of the Trump tax plan to regurgitate lefty derp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
And doesn't answer my question. Of course to answer it, you'd have to know why we're complaining about this specific tax plan.
Which one?

The only reason you're complaining about this specific tax plan is because (R)'s are evil and you hate Trump.

If it was (D)'s fucking the working/middle class over and being signed off on by the Queen of Wall St. you'd have no problem with it, your unwavering support of (D)'s and Obama doing it blatantly with Obamacare is proof.

You're a hack...a basic partisan.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Also: GB the other day:

Bitter Boy: "Fuck the poor. They need to step up their game."

Today: The Ds are always rat-fucking the working class.
Also irrelevant.

And they don't even conflict with one another, my opinion on the poor and their status as such has nothing to do with the behavior of (D)'s or (R)'s or any other political party, representative or entity.

The poor do need to step up their game and the (D)'s are always rat fucking the working class.

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 12-06-2017 at 04:30 AM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 06:06 AM   #229
DawnODay
Literotica Guru
 
DawnODay's Avatar
 
DawnODay is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In the East
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Aren't you the nutjob who began stalking me on a PM?
No. I do not think I have ever sent you a PM.

I went back through all my "sent" messages to be sure. I do not PM much, so it just took a minute. There is nothing there.

What are you talking about?
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 07:56 AM   #230
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,899
Yeah, just double checked. You did. 7/30/17

Freak


Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnODay View Post
No. I do not think I have ever sent you a PM.

I went back through all my "sent" messages to be sure. I do not PM much, so it just took a minute. There is nothing there.

What are you talking about?
__________________
Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker

"Fuck the poor" -- Botany Boy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 09:35 AM   #231
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,899
Interesting hypocrisy. Your maniacal hatred of "D's" will stoop to nothing.

It's ok for you to say Fuck the poor, but not the Dems, because . . . then how will hating Ds be your mission in life.



Quote:
And they don't even conflict with one another, my opinion on the poor and their status as such has nothing to do with the behavior of (D)'s or (R)'s or any other political party, representative or entity.

The poor do need to step up their game and the (D)'s are always rat fucking the working class.
__________________
Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker

"Fuck the poor" -- Botany Boy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 02:33 PM   #232
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Interesting hypocrisy. Your maniacal hatred of "D's" will stoop to nothing.

It's ok for you to say Fuck the poor, but not the Dems, because . . . then how will hating Ds be your mission in life.
I'm not being hypocritical by pointing out (D) hypocrisy.

The only hypocrites being discussed are the (D)'s and their supporters who bitch about this tax plan taxing the poor/working/middle class....after taking the poor/working/middle class to the cleaners with Obamacare and cheering it on.

If you actually care about the poor/working/middle class then (D)'s are the FUCKING ENEMY!!!

They fuck the poor/working/middle class harder than anyone...

Last edited by BotanyBoy : 12-06-2017 at 02:39 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:01 AM   #233
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
They fuck the poor/working/middle class harder than anyone...
Hardly. You've got no proof except for the 20 million Americans that have health care now thanks to Obamacare. Many of who were poor and covered by the Medicaid expansion. It will be a disaster when you're hero the Orange Nazi signs this tax bill. Maine just voted to expand Medicaid under Obamacare.

Wow another epic destruction of your asshole! I left your asshole so gaping you could drive a truck up there. I sense another fact free rage quit coming on.

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:27 AM   #234
DawnODay
Literotica Guru
 
DawnODay's Avatar
 
DawnODay is offline
Join Date: Dec 2015
Location: In the East
Posts: 1,345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Aren't you the nutjob who began stalking me on a PM?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Yeah, just double checked. You did. 7/30/17

Freak
Oh, okay, I missed that one little PM in looking back the first time. Because you said "stalking," I was looking for a series of PMs.

That one little PM comes from a time before I realized the way you debate is primarily through irrelevancies and ad hominem attacks, because you usually cannot support your opinions with facts or logic. Back then, I actually expected and hoped to see your side of the issue in order to enjoy an intelligent debate. Here is what I wrote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnODay
Hi Flower!
(Or should it be "Snowflake"?)

I responded to your disingenuous non-response.

Can you actually support your opinions, or do I win?
Love ya!

Dawn.
It turned out I won there, just like I did here, because your position had no logical or factual basis.

If you consider that "stalking," then you really are a snowflake.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 08:37 AM   #235
coachdb18
Literotica Guru
 
coachdb18's Avatar
 
coachdb18 is offline
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Carolina
Posts: 7,577
The ONLY legitimate reason the government may tax the people is for expressly Constitutional government NEEDS (not its WANTS), and can only rightly be collected from the people on an equal basis, not weighted for or against any particular person or group. To do otherwise automatically introduces bias and discriminatory taxation policies, which are illegal. Income taxes, originally determined to be unconstitutional, need to be returned to that status by repealing the XVI Amendment, and shuttering the abusive tyranny of the IRS forever.
__________________
Please, no religious or political discussion. That's not to say I'll simply tolerate dumb shit, and will engage as necessary. If you would like to discuss flying, welcome...I LOVE discussing flying... and then there's ALWAYS the subject we all love....



My Stories
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-bavaria-trip The Bavaria trip
(Exhibitionist/voyeur category - 2 pages)
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 11:15 AM   #236
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Hardly. You've got no proof
Except those fees everyone is going to be paying.....because it's a regressive tax from a Republican policy.

You voted (D) and Obama....got (R)omney care anyhow.

The best part is you love and defend that republican scam, all they had to do was put Obama's name on it and you were SOLD on Romneycare.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
except for the 20 million Americans that have health care now thanks to Obamacare.
For only the astronomical ass fucking of what...5 times the price of Universal HC for all citizens should cost?

Good job dummies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Wow another epic destruction of your asshole!
LOL hardly....keep dreaming though, it will be almost as true as Obamacare not being a Republican scam and you loving it .
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 12:23 PM   #237
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 58,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachdb18 View Post
The ONLY legitimate reason the government may tax the people is for expressly Constitutional government NEEDS (not its WANTS), and can only rightly be collected from the people on an equal basis, not weighted for or against any particular person or group. To do otherwise automatically introduces bias and discriminatory taxation policies, which are illegal. Income taxes, originally determined to be unconstitutional, need to be returned to that status by repealing the XVI Amendment, and shuttering the abusive tyranny of the IRS forever.
So when the tax code is altered to favor friends and donors of the people in Congress, that's a bad thing. If it helps keep those people who altered that tax code in power, that becomes a very bad thing, because that's bias and discriminatory policies.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 12:48 PM   #238
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,899
Sorry, anyone who contacts me through PM to say "I won" like that's a normal thing to do with someone you do not know is a.) a nut job and b.) a stalker.

I never had the slightest intention of engaging seriously with you. I never considered myself in a zero sum game with you. I never saw you as anyone but a nutter, and then you popped up in my PERSONAL mail to claim you "won" which confirmed it.

Oh my god! Oh my god! No, no, don't call me a snowflake, please!

Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by DawnODay View Post
Oh, okay, I missed that one little PM in looking back the first time. Because you said "stalking," I was looking for a series of PMs.

That one little PM comes from a time before I realized the way you debate is primarily through irrelevancies and ad hominem attacks, because you usually cannot support your opinions with facts or logic. Back then, I actually expected and hoped to see your side of the issue in order to enjoy an intelligent debate. Here is what I wrote:



It turned out I won there, just like I did here, because your position had no logical or factual basis.

If you consider that "stalking," then you really are a snowflake.
__________________
Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker

"Fuck the poor" -- Botany Boy

Last edited by Carnal_Flower : 12-07-2017 at 12:53 PM.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 01:00 PM   #239
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,452
Dawn and bot are getting wrecked and triggered now. How sad.

Notice how they don't actually refute anything? Just continue to post with their gaping assholes flapping in the breeze. Their hero the Orange Nazi would call that #sad!

  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 11:33 PM   #240
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Oh my god! Oh my god! No, no, don't call me a snowflake, please!

Freak
But....you are so very much one of them.


Hell every time I see your name all I see in my minds eye is....


  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 01:40 AM   #241
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,899
Then you have no experience of life, just stupid memes.

You're a complete lightweight if you think you've seen me "triggered." Lmao.

Aside from calling Drumpf a Nazi Racist, which he is, you've never heard me express my real views on so-called Social Justice. You don't have a clue.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
But....you are so very much one of them.


Hell every time I see your name all I see in my minds eye is....


__________________
Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker

"Fuck the poor" -- Botany Boy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 01:59 AM   #242
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 16,587
You haven't yet turned yourself in, traitor? Don't wait much longer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by coachdb18 View Post
The ONLY legitimate reason the government may tax... [yada yada]
Shove your theology down other throats. US Constitution, Article I, Section 8:
1: The Congress shall have Power To lay and collect Taxes, Duties, Imposts and Excises, to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare of the United States; but all Duties, Imposts and Excises shall be uniform throughout the United States;

2: To borrow Money on the credit of the United States;

3: To regulate Commerce with foreign Nations, and among the several States, and with the Indian Tribes;

4: To establish an uniform Rule of Naturalization, and uniform Laws on the subject of Bankruptcies throughout the United States;

5: To coin Money, regulate the Value thereof, and of foreign Coin, and fix the Standard of Weights and Measures;
IOW Congress creates, borrows, taxes, and spends money exactly as it wishes, always under the excuse, "to pay the Debts and provide for the common Defense and general Welfare..." Spew all the fantasies you wish. Reality is whatever bites your ass.

You really must turn yourself in soon, traitor. Take your rope.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 03:55 AM   #243
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Then you have no experience of life, just stupid memes.

You're a complete lightweight if you think you've seen me "triggered." Lmao.

Aside from calling Drumpf a Nazi Racist, which he is, you've never heard me express my real views on so-called Social Justice. You don't have a clue.
Now that is just untrue.

And Trump is a racist...he's not a Nazi.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 11:33 AM   #244
dan_c00000
Literotica Guru
 
dan_c00000 is offline
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,452
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Then you have no experience of life, just stupid memes.

You're a complete lightweight if you think you've seen me "triggered." Lmao.

Aside from calling Drumpf a Nazi Racist, which he is, you've never heard me express my real views on so-called Social Justice. You don't have a clue.
Bot is a snowflake. Ask him how many times I've made him rage quit over calling out his lies (military, wealth, education, non-racism) he whines like a bitch. As I keep saying I've owned him so much he's literally going to be shoveling my walk when it snows tomorrow at the snap of my fingers.

You also notice how he doesn't actually refute anything? He just bitches that it's partisan. It's not even an argument just a crying sound he makes as we drive truckloads of hurt up his gaping asshole.

Plus, he's fun to troll because he always takes the bait, always.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 03:46 PM   #245
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by dan_c00000 View Post
Bot is a snowflake. Ask him how many times I've made him rage quit over calling out his lies (military, wealth, education, non-racism) he whines like a bitch. As I keep saying I've owned him so much he's literally going to be shoveling my walk when it snows tomorrow at the snap of my fingers.

You also notice how he doesn't actually refute anything? He just bitches that it's partisan. It's not even an argument just a crying sound he makes as we drive truckloads of hurt up his gaping asshole.

Plus, he's fun to troll because he always takes the bait, always.
The mentally handicap can't drive trucks buddy....
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-08-2017, 06:08 PM   #246
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru
 
Carnal_Flower's Avatar
 
Carnal_Flower is offline
Join Date: May 2014
Location: NYC
Posts: 2,899
Not at all. I don't generally argue about things like feminism, BLM or other "social" issues with ignoramuses who know nothing. I just don't. You know squat about what I really think.

A case in point.

You've admitted you see no reason to process "nuance" when discussing Trump's similarity to Nazis. It doesn't matter how many times people explain it to you, you just shit your pants (I mean, get triggered) assuming everyone is saying he's got his own SS and has already built his camps and ovens.

ie, you cannot process any distinction between people making arguments (lots of articles and books on it nowadays) supported by the million things the Orange idiot says and does (which you are totally ignorant of) and Teabagger Freaks chanting Hitler at Obama. it's all the same to you because: TRIGGERED


Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
Now that is just untrue.

And Trump is a racist...he's not a Nazi.
__________________
Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker

"Fuck the poor" -- Botany Boy
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 01:06 AM   #247
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
Not at all. I don't generally argue about things like feminism, BLM or other "social" issues with ignoramuses who know nothing. I just don't. You know squat about what I really think.
LOL you've exposed yourself enough since the election got really started to know you're a flaming SJW snowflake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
A case in point.

You've admitted you see no reason to process "nuance" when discussing Trump's similarity to Nazis. It doesn't matter how many times people explain it to you, you just shit your pants (I mean, get triggered) assuming everyone is saying he's got his own SS and has already built his camps and ovens.
The "nuance" is every bit the bullshit the "nuance" bat shit (R)'s used to compare Obama to Stalin....bunch of loonies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
ie, you cannot process any distinction between people making arguments (lots of articles and books on it nowadays) supported by the million things the Orange idiot says and does (which you are totally ignorant of) and Teabagger Freaks chanting Hitler at Obama.
Speaking of ignorant... the "Teabagger Freaks" chanted Stalin at Obama.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower View Post
it's all the same to you because: TRIGGERED
It's all the same to me because they are both equally absurd.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 01:14 AM   #248
phrodeau
Literotica Guru
 
phrodeau's Avatar
 
phrodeau is offline
Join Date: Jan 2002
Location: Hobbiton, The Shire (away on business)
Posts: 58,229
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy View Post
The mentally handicap can't drive trucks buddy....
And why can't they? Because they're unsafe behind the wheel.

They can still get all the guns they want.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 01:51 AM   #249
BotanyBoy
Fuck Your Safe Space
 
BotanyBoy's Avatar
 
BotanyBoy is offline
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 32,848
Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
And why can't they? Because they're unsafe behind the wheel.

They can still get all the guns they want.
That's right!

I'm sure banning rifle accessories will take care of that.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-09-2017, 04:26 AM   #250
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television
 
Hypoxia's Avatar
 
Hypoxia is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Llareggub, just around the corner
Posts: 16,587
Quote:
Originally Posted by BotanyBoy
The mentally handicap can't drive trucks buddy....
You've never been to Texas, I gather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
And why can't they? Because they're unsafe behind the wheel.

They can still get all the guns they want.
That's because it don't take much brainpower to sneak up on bovines.
You just stand there looking cute
And if something moves, you shoot
Well there's ten stuffed heads in my trophy room right now
Two game wardens, seven hunters, and a cow
--T.Lehrer
Ah, the Amerikkkan creed: Shoot or be shot. Kill or be killed. That's freedom.

ObTopic: Tax unearned incomes at high rates and earned incomes at low rates. Keep most of what you sweat for. Lose much of what squirts your way. If enough taxes aren't levied, start some gov't-owned casino resorts. People voluntarily impoverish themselves in such places.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:57 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.