Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Old 11-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #226
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Uh huh. And the exact same scene over and over again with different women's names (some things never change). And some massive plot holes.

But I have to say, the Dey was a good sport about the plot twist. I'll give him that.
Yeah, he absolutely was. He's like "Oh well! Life!" Interesting ending for sure.

Old 11-15-2017, 11:51 PM   #227
meeohohmy
Experienced

I find non-consent similar to forced orgasms which I certainly enjoy more. I love when the aggressor is shocked by the fact that he made her cum and it makes it much more intense, turning into a Stockholm Syndrome type ordeal.

Old 11-28-2017, 01:55 AM   #228
PervOtaku
Really Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Whatever the reasons, it's a very old trope. This story is more than a hundred years old, but with a few tweaks to the language it wouldn't be out of place in Literotica's NC section.
Heh. Human nature, I suppose. Certain kinds of stories appeal to us regardless of the era and culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1965 View Post
A raped woman having an orgasm turns me off.
Even fiction should be realistic.
Fear, anger, hatred or self-pity are the emotions I found realistic by a rape victim.
Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".

Old 11-29-2017, 05:44 PM   #229
LiamHDunn
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by PervOtaku View Post
Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".
I remember reading that the is one of the significant contributors to victims not reporting a rape, the idea that the orgasm will cause the police to doubt her the same way she doubts herself.

Holiday Contest Entry:
An Unexpected Christmas
Please have a look and please give it the score you think it merits.

Old 12-06-2017, 09:10 PM   #230
CoyoteMittens
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
For those of you who are fans of the genre, what do you look for in a story? What are the "must have" elements? What makes it a story you'll come back to time and again? And possibly more important, what ruins it for you?
So the simple fact that I'm so ashamed (I know, unhealthy) I like such stories makes it really hard to probe. Like my mind throws up a block when I try to think about it (anyone else have this experience?).

But for me... well, I like complete control, domination. But there's a line, probably really blurry, between that and degradation, which I don't approve. When I picture scenarios like that, I want to feel pretty, kind of pulling the domination out of someone with my sexiness. They need to have me, they can't control themselves.

It's a weird kind of balance of powers. The woman (man, whatever) exerts her power through her attraction, the dominator exerts their power through force.

You know, as I think about it, it's probably impossible to put any rules in place here.

Yes, I partake in the shameful activity of writing. Read a bit here.

Old 12-06-2017, 11:28 PM   #231
Grania2
Virgin

I’ve found more stories that ‘pressed my button’ in this thread than in years of trawling through the NC lists on Lit, so thank you!

I think I’m beginning to understand why humiliation is such a turn on. Name calling didn’t work but arousal associated with self disgust does. There is scientific evidence that the body reacts to forced penetration with lubrication as a self defence mechanism so there’s a basis for the fantasy.

Old 12-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #232
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteMittens View Post
So the simple fact that I'm so ashamed (I know, unhealthy) I like such stories makes it really hard to probe. Like my mind throws up a block when I try to think about it (anyone else have this experience?).

But for me... well, I like complete control, domination. But there's a line, probably really blurry, between that and degradation, which I don't approve. When I picture scenarios like that, I want to feel pretty, kind of pulling the domination out of someone with my sexiness. They need to have me, they can't control themselves.

It's a weird kind of balance of powers. The woman (man, whatever) exerts her power through her attraction, the dominator exerts their power through force.
This is actually a very common fantasy, particularly among women. Don't be ashamed. We can't control our fetishes and kinks; the best we can do is try to practice them safely, sanely, and consensually. More power to you.

Old Yesterday, 12:16 AM   #233
dondd
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grania2 View Post
There is scientific evidence that the body reacts to forced penetration with lubrication as a self defence mechanism so there’s a basis for the fantasy.
Yes, I wonder when a woman is raped, or penetrated without her consent, if the man feels her pussy get very wet to accommodate his penis' entrance.... which she initially resists...

Old Yesterday, 12:23 AM   #234
dondd
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1965 A raped woman having an orgasm turns me off.Even fiction should be realistic. Fear, anger, hatred or self-pity are the emotions I found realistic by a rape victim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PervOtaku
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamHDunn View Post
I remember reading that the is one of the significant contributors to victims not reporting a rape, the idea that the orgasm will cause the police to doubt her the same way she doubts herself.
I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...

Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM   #235
LiamHDunn
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by dondd View Post
I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say, No. Just, No.

Holiday Contest Entry:
An Unexpected Christmas
Please have a look and please give it the score you think it merits.

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #236
EricasDreams
Virgin

“My mind said ‘No!’ But my body said ‘Breed me!’ “