Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Feedback

Reply
 
Thread Tools

Old 11-11-2017, 11:31 AM   #226
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin
 
PhilippaMaQuente is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Uh huh. And the exact same scene over and over again with different women's names (some things never change). And some massive plot holes.

But I have to say, the Dey was a good sport about the plot twist. I'll give him that.
Yeah, he absolutely was. He's like "Oh well! Life!" Interesting ending for sure.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-15-2017, 11:51 PM   #227
meeohohmy
Experienced
 
meeohohmy is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 71
I find non-consent similar to forced orgasms which I certainly enjoy more. I love when the aggressor is shocked by the fact that he made her cum and it makes it much more intense, turning into a Stockholm Syndrome type ordeal.
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-28-2017, 01:55 AM   #228
PervOtaku
Really Really Experienced
 
PervOtaku's Avatar
 
PervOtaku is offline
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: USA
Posts: 455
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bramblethorn View Post
Whatever the reasons, it's a very old trope. This story is more than a hundred years old, but with a few tweaks to the language it wouldn't be out of place in Literotica's NC section.
Heh. Human nature, I suppose. Certain kinds of stories appeal to us regardless of the era and culture.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1965 View Post
A raped woman having an orgasm turns me off.
Even fiction should be realistic.
Fear, anger, hatred or self-pity are the emotions I found realistic by a rape victim.
Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".
__________________
Stories I've written
  Reply With Quote

Old 11-29-2017, 05:44 PM   #229
LiamHDunn
Really Experienced
 
LiamHDunn's Avatar
 
LiamHDunn is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by PervOtaku View Post
Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".
I remember reading that the is one of the significant contributors to victims not reporting a rape, the idea that the orgasm will cause the police to doubt her the same way she doubts herself.
__________________
I am a writer, anything you say just might show up in a story.
Location: PacNW
Occupation: Retired Naval Officer, writer.

Holiday Contest Entry:
An Unexpected Christmas
Please have a look and please give it the score you think it merits.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 09:10 PM   #230
CoyoteMittens
Virgin
 
CoyoteMittens is offline
Join Date: Nov 2017
Posts: 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotham_Central View Post
For those of you who are fans of the genre, what do you look for in a story? What are the "must have" elements? What makes it a story you'll come back to time and again? And possibly more important, what ruins it for you?
So the simple fact that I'm so ashamed (I know, unhealthy) I like such stories makes it really hard to probe. Like my mind throws up a block when I try to think about it (anyone else have this experience?).

But for me... well, I like complete control, domination. But there's a line, probably really blurry, between that and degradation, which I don't approve. When I picture scenarios like that, I want to feel pretty, kind of pulling the domination out of someone with my sexiness. They need to have me, they can't control themselves.

It's a weird kind of balance of powers. The woman (man, whatever) exerts her power through her attraction, the dominator exerts their power through force.

You know, as I think about it, it's probably impossible to put any rules in place here.
__________________
Sins for the win... uh, wins.

Yes, I partake in the shameful activity of writing. Read a bit here.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-06-2017, 11:28 PM   #231
Grania2
Virgin
 
Grania2 is offline
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 7
I’ve found more stories that ‘pressed my button’ in this thread than in years of trawling through the NC lists on Lit, so thank you!

I think I’m beginning to understand why humiliation is such a turn on. Name calling didn’t work but arousal associated with self disgust does. There is scientific evidence that the body reacts to forced penetration with lubrication as a self defence mechanism so there’s a basis for the fantasy.
  Reply With Quote

Old 12-07-2017, 12:14 PM   #232
PhilippaMaQuente
Virgin
 
PhilippaMaQuente is offline
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Pittsburgh
Posts: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoyoteMittens View Post
So the simple fact that I'm so ashamed (I know, unhealthy) I like such stories makes it really hard to probe. Like my mind throws up a block when I try to think about it (anyone else have this experience?).

But for me... well, I like complete control, domination. But there's a line, probably really blurry, between that and degradation, which I don't approve. When I picture scenarios like that, I want to feel pretty, kind of pulling the domination out of someone with my sexiness. They need to have me, they can't control themselves.

It's a weird kind of balance of powers. The woman (man, whatever) exerts her power through her attraction, the dominator exerts their power through force.
This is actually a very common fantasy, particularly among women. Don't be ashamed. We can't control our fetishes and kinks; the best we can do is try to practice them safely, sanely, and consensually. More power to you.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 12:16 AM   #233
dondd
Really Experienced
 
dondd is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grania2 View Post
There is scientific evidence that the body reacts to forced penetration with lubrication as a self defence mechanism so there’s a basis for the fantasy.
Yes, I wonder when a woman is raped, or penetrated without her consent, if the man feels her pussy get very wet to accommodate his penis' entrance.... which she initially resists...
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 12:23 AM   #234
dondd
Really Experienced
 
dondd is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: USA
Posts: 118
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas1965 A raped woman having an orgasm turns me off.Even fiction should be realistic. Fear, anger, hatred or self-pity are the emotions I found realistic by a rape victim.
Quote:
Originally Posted by PervOtaku
Actually, orgasm during rape can be a purely physical response with no mental enjoyment involved. It can screw up the victim though, if she thinks "I came so I must have liked it even though I thought I didn't".
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiamHDunn View Post
I remember reading that the is one of the significant contributors to victims not reporting a rape, the idea that the orgasm will cause the police to doubt her the same way she doubts herself.
I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 01:26 PM   #235
LiamHDunn
Really Experienced
 
LiamHDunn's Avatar
 
LiamHDunn is offline
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 190
Quote:
Originally Posted by dondd View Post
I wonder how many women (secretly) enjoy the man's penetrating her, even by force.
I wonder if any, while the criminal fucks them, wrap their arms around him tightly & kiss their attackers, who thrust deep into them.

Their pussies may get very wet (in self-defense), which better "accommodate" their dominating cocks, which pushes ever deeper into them...
I'm going to go out on a limb here and just say, No. Just, No.
__________________
I am a writer, anything you say just might show up in a story.
Location: PacNW
Occupation: Retired Naval Officer, writer.

Holiday Contest Entry:
An Unexpected Christmas
Please have a look and please give it the score you think it merits.
  Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 10:10 PM   #236
EricasDreams
Virgin
 
EricasDreams is offline
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: California
Posts: 4
“My mind said ‘No!’ But my body said ‘Breed me!’ “
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:25 AM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.