I love being told what to do...does anyone like to be told or to tell?

VampGirl

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 20, 2008
Posts
501
I have this fetish, you could say, i love being told what to do to get off. Like step by step hearing the breath of another women over the phone telling me what i'm to do next...OOOO thinking about it now is just getting me so hot and wet :devil:
 
I have this fetish, you could say, i love being told what to do to get off. Like step by step hearing the breath of another women over the phone telling me what i'm to do next...OOOO thinking about it now is just getting me so hot and wet :devil:

I prefer being the one giving the orders.
 
I have this fetish, you could say, i love being told what to do to get off. Like step by step hearing the breath of another women over the phone telling me what i'm to do next...OOOO thinking about it now is just getting me so hot and wet :devil:

i loved being told what to do. domination is hot as fuck.
 
How dare you ask a question like that on a board like this. What do you think we are some kind of perverts?:D
 
Damn perverts. Ruining the world I say. :p
So true. I got spoiled right on this board!! :eek:

I was such a good girl, like a nun really. :rolleyes: *looks innocent*

OMG now I like to be hurt, like to be told what to do, like to be treated as someones slut/whore. In a way BDSM become worst addiction to me than games. You can play a game anytime, just by yourself. As for things I like and crave right now, it needs two. I feel fucked at times cuz I am no longer able to give myself what I need when it comes to sex. I can get off on my own quite easily, but "orgasm" is not what I need or crave anymore. I need to be dominated and that needs two.
 
Originally Posted by nh23
How dare you ask a question like that on a board like this. What do you think we are some kind of perverts?


Speak for yourself, honey. :cool: :p

Perverts? Here? Next you're gonna tell me there's gambling at Rick's!

Rick: How can you close me up? On what grounds?
Captain Renault: I'm shocked, shocked to find that gambling is going on in here!
[a croupier hands Renault a pile of money]
Croupier: Your winnings, sir.
Captain Renault: [sotto voce] Oh, thank you very much.
[aloud]
Captain Renault: Everybody out at once!


:devil:
 
Getting back to the OP, I love telling a woman what to do its the epitome of domination. There is nothing like having a stop watch and telling someone how long to play with themselves.
 
I love being dominated.

There is something about being told what to do... being pushed past the limits I impose on myself... Mmm... [happy shivers]
 
I Wanna B Trained

I Would Love To Have Some One Tell Me Wat To Do . Put Me In Akward Situations Would Make Mi Head Spin - If Anyone Could Help Plz Msg Or Yim Me
 
Wow its really nice to see other people who feel the same as i do. I love being told what to do to get off, its like a drug my husband does it...sometimes hes a really goody when it comes to sex but lately he has been really agressive and so much better. Before i met him though that was hotter then sex for me. To have a sexy lady stand before you telling you what to do, sometimes very sweetly and sometimes harshly...OOOOO its sooooooo nice :)
 
Mmm domination, control....Personally, I could take it or leave it




*coughIliecough*





:D
 
Last edited:
The best part

The best part for me isn't telling my beautiful, delicious sub what to do...the best part is that she does it. It's mind-blowing.

J
 
i know exactly what you mean, before my (now ex) gf I didn't really mean much to me, but she confessed once that she loved it and it just took off, now I don't get the same thrills without it. None of my friends do it (or confess to), which makes it a bit hard.
 
The best part for me isn't telling my beautiful, delicious sub what to do...the best part is that she does it. It's mind-blowing.

J


Obedience is doing something because you have to do it-because someone told you to and you know it has to be done. But "true" obedience is doing it because you want to please the other person. When it's "true", your own feelings don't matter-you want to obey just to make the other person smile"

This is my theory for this lifestyle, my sir loves the idea I think this way... and I am sure he feels the same as you as watching me do what I am told to do... Which reminds me he told me to go to bed ... =0)
 
I love being told what to do, what to wear god damn it's hot - nothing quite like it! Well maybe a little bondage too ....

:L
 
I perfer

I have this fetish, you could say, i love being told what to do to get off. Like step by step hearing the breath of another women over the phone telling me what i'm to do next...OOOO thinking about it now is just getting me so hot and wet :devil:

I perfer to be the sub. Being told what to do and when to do it MMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Sometimes I do like to dominate. I would love to be told what to do by another woman. Thinking about it is making me hot.
 
No, this is not a fetish of mine. I can't stand "dirty talk" except in my head.

:rose:
 
I have tried to dominate my husband before and let me tell you he loves it (well he says he does) and its nice sometimes but when he takes charge...damn its hot it makes me want to go off on him right now.....
 
Back
Top