A seeking Hubby-Closed to Black_and_White_Writer

amon_darknight

Say Goodnighttothe Badguy
Joined
Apr 21, 2002
Posts
6,840
Closed to Black_and_White_Writer

Bobby walked around his weight room, he stared at himself in the mirror, he saw different pictures of women on the mirrors, porn stars, models, beautiful half naked, naked women. Bobby started to curl the weights in his hands as he counted. His shaggy black hair matted to his face as he was sweaty from his work out. He grunted as he counted to his target goal.

He heard his wife, sweet Vanessa, his wife of of 4 years, married when they were 18, right out of high school. She was a sweet woman, a church going, giving woman. Bobby just sighed as he thought of her.

There was something lacking in their relationship as of late, something they needed... the fire was out, he didn't know why, or how this happened, but it was gone. He used to be so attracted to Vanessa, but now, nothing. She barely even touched him anymore. Not for lack of trying, but he was growing tired of this.

He set the weights down and looked at himself in the mirror, 5'10", 225lbs, lean muscle, good build to him. Healthy color, black hair. What was wrong with him? He took his towel and wiped his face of the sweat. He than saw the clock on the wall,

"Oh damn, I am going to be late... jeez"

He ran and showered quick and got dressed, putting on jeans and a black shirt, grabbing his bag and laptop and running out. He jumped in his car and drove off fast to get to class.

"Damn... no time for grub... at least I will be on time for poly sci."

He drove and quickly got to campus, he parked his car and walked at a fast pace to class. As he was walking he lit a cigarette up and took a long drag as he made it to the class room.

"Just in time..."

He looked inside the class and saw the pretty women all in this class, he grinned as he sat down in the middle of class and pulled his folder, laptop and MP3 recorder out.
 
A few minutes into the class Gemma Reid walked in, she stood before the class looking around and walked over to her lecturer. Her long, slender lefts encased in shiny Lycra like 'Disco' pants. The pale grey fabric glinting and shimmering as she moved. Her fluffy white sweater with a high waist that showed off her flat tummy as it rested just above her jeans waist made her look even slimmer as she stopped in front of the lecturer.

"Hi, I'm Gemma Reid. I'm terribly sorry to be a little late. I'd gotten the incorrect information from my personal advisor." She elaborated. "I'm so sorry again." She added, her long, slender face with bright green eyes looked out expectantly from under her stylish bright naturally red hair.

Her lecturer stood in front of her, more in awe of this young lady in front of him that seemed so different from all the other ladies in the university.

He opened his mouth to speak.
 
Professor: "Miss Reid..."

The teacher stood in awe for a moment looking this student over, he shook his head and cleared his throat.

Professor: "Excuse me... please take a seat anywhere, you like. There, sit next to Mr. Dugrade, Mr. Dugrade please rise and let Miss Reid take a seat."

He went back to collect his papers, and he looked to them both.

Professor: "Mr. Dugrade, introduce yourself to your new study budy, please share your previous notes with the lovely Miss Reid."

The shaggy haired man, named Mr Dugrade looked at this magnificently beautiful woman that was paired up with him, he had to try not to let his mouth hang open and drool in the presence of this hot young woman.

"Umm, hi... my name is Bobby, Bobby Dugrade, its a pleasure to be paired with you."

He smiled at her, he had a very nice, warm smile, one that showed kindness. His eyes were a nice brown, almost a shade of crimson to them. He looked her right in the eyes, she had enchanting eyes.

"Wow... I mean... I have a lot of notes, I can lend you my flash drive with them, I have audio and typed notes."

He seemed to ramble a bit, he clearly was nervous.
 
Gemma stood, taking her small satchel from her shoulder and placed it next to them. Holding out a well manicured, modestly painted nails and a couple of rings that were of a chunky silver color and a few bracelets.

They shook hands briefly and Gemma sat down. "Pleased to meet you." As she sat, she turned back to the Professor and smiled back at him. She thanked him for access to his notes. She pulled out almost magically from her small satchel a small stack of papers and a well thumbed copy of the Professor's work from decades ago.

As the class continued on Gemma spoke to her study buddy. "Your eyes make me hungry." She whispered.

Noting her new friends eyes almost popping out she smiled, a pixie like mischievous glint across both her pale red lips and her eyes, glinting like grass blowing in the breeze of a hot summers day.

"Your eyes remind me of big chocolate drops." She smiled again and pulled out a well scrunched down bag of chocolate drops. "Candy?" She asked.
 
He looked at her and smiled brightly. He has never really had the opportunity to speak to a woman of her caliber, well since he got married at such a young age. The look on his face when he heard her say such things.

"My eyes...? My eyes make you hungry? Wow... I have never heard that before..."

He blushed as she complimented him though.

"Well, thank you. I am sorry, I am not used to getting complimented by beautiful women anymore."

He made a fist with his left hand, trying to half hid his wedding ring, but he so was loving the attention of her. But she offered some candy to him. He smiled and took a piece of the candy, he popped it into his mouth as he watched her, watched how her juicy lips moved as she spoke.

He shook his head and smiled, his face still a little flushed from her.

"So, what made you take this course?"

He was just so interested in this woman.
 
She looks at him chewing his chocolate.

She swallows her piece and whispers. "I love the Professors work and I just felt like a class I could just relax in and soak up the place better. I'm new. I just moved here from Washington DC." She says, watching her study buddy.

"How long have you been married? You got snagged young didn't you?" She looks at his face. "High school sweethearts?" Gemma adds. She pops another candy into her mouth and smiles to the young girl behind her.

The professor looks over.

"Well Miss Reid, as you were late you can be my assistant. I tolerate no tardiness without some form of punishment."

Gemma stood up, her long legs moved over her young, new friend as she manages to get over him elegantly and quickly.

She almost skips down to the Professor. His eyes taking her in. "That was some graceful movement Miss Reid."

"Gemma, please." She beams. "High school state Gymnastics championship from thirteen to seventeen." She adds. The Professor looks at her.

"I'm not a bit surprised." He then says "Now young lady... Gemma, hold these please." As he passes her a few assorted items before waking back to the chalkboard and turning it over.

"Right." The Professor says, clearing his throat, and turning back to address the beautiful redhead staring to his left.
 
Last edited:
Bobby watched as she moved with such grace down the stairs, to the front of the class, he saw how she belonged there, belonged in the spotlight. Bobby licked his lips and could not take his eyes off of her.

"Wow..."

The professor went over some clever points and topics for the upcoming exam, he was brilliant in his lecture, he made Gemma hold some items for his lecture. Bobby undressed her with his eyes, dressing her in some very sexy lingerie.

"Wow..."

He smiled as he started to doodle, he loved sketching, he was into Anime and loved how the women were drawn. Nice round breasts, curves in all the right places. His wife always told him that he liked anime women a little too much.
 
As the Professor finished up his presentation he dropped some items. Gemma lithely caught one by whipping her foot out and the other rolled over the floor and she chased after it. Once caught she bent down at the waist, facing away from the class giving an impromptu view of her shiny encased buttocks as she gingerly picked the item up, sweeping her long hair out of her face as she moved over to the Professor and placed it on his desk over by the large windows. She then moved back up to her spot.

She moved in, watching Bobby move up to let her sit down.

"Thank you kind Sir." She spoke. A few mumbles and caught laughs ring out around them. As the class began to race out, Gemma say there, putting her papers and pens away with her file and text book. She picked up her bag and moved down to the Professor.

"Are there any trouble makers to avoid Professor?"

The elderly gentleman smiled. "No my dear, a few silly ones, just taking an easy option, but no one to worry about."

Gemma smiled, nodding as he spoke, taking in his comments and the way he spoke. "Thanks. Now anyone I can learn off? Any bright students?"

The professor thought for a moment. "Well none as bright as you Miss... I mean Gemma." He then stopped. "There is Bob. Bobby I mean, your study buddy, he's a lovely young man. Hard worker."

Gemma smiled. Thanks for selecting him then for me." She thanked him then left carrying a few books under her arm.

She walked through the halls as she saw the rain coming down outside as the overcast days cloud has finally turned to a late spring days rain.
 
Bobby felt his manhood twitch as he saw her bend over and show the class her ass, she didn't care the slightest. He wondered what type of panties she wore, had to be a thong, with an ass and legs like that. Bobby looked to her as class was dismissed.

"Oh... thanks... I guess I will see you in a few days. This class is only once a week."

He sighed as he waved and walked away leaving the lecture hall. He turned to see her speaking with the professor. Bobby looked to the cloudy overcast sky and felt the sprinkle start. He walked to the patio area of the campus cafe and he pulled a cigerrate out, lit it and smoked as he thought about the beauty of that woman. He could not get her off his mind.

He sighed as he blew smoke out on a sigh. He looked to his wedding ring and he shook his head. Why was he thinking like this? He kept thinking to himself "Oh, because my wife doesn't think anything of me anymore, she barely knows I am alive..."

He put the smike out and left it in the ashtray as he walked inside and ordered a white chocolate mocha, he grabbed a large chocolate chip cookie as well. He smiled again as he thought of Gemma.
 
Gemma walked past Bobby with a tray and a frappa, she smiled at him. "That's a filthy habit you know....smoking."

She placed her tray down next to a large comfortable chair and sat down.

"Oh that's great." She said. Her legs draped loosely in front of her as she sunk back into the chair. Closing her eyes, she listened to the sound of the rain getting heavier.

"Little April Showers."🎶 she sang a touch as the rain began to lash it down. She smiled.

"That'll teach that idiot to cut me up on the freeway earlier in his flashy convertible." She joked looking out at the rain. The sky now a very dark grey and a most rising from the torrential downpour.

Bobby watched her. Gemma looked at him and sat up. "Going anywhere nice with that Mocha?" She inquired as Bobby stood there.

She smirked. "Cat got your tongue?"
 
Bobby looked to the beautiful Gemma and was at a loss for words. Usually he was quite invisible to women with his wedding ring on, often times he felt like Frodo from LOTR, wearing the "One Ring" that made him invisible. He cleared his throat.

"Umm, going anywhere? No, I have another class in a few hours and I usually just hang out here, catch up on some studying or just relax. What about you? Got another class today?"

He sipped his mocha and stared at her. He smiled.

"Yea, I know my habit is disgusting, but it passes the time you know, relaxes me from the stress of my life."

He stretched and yawned, she could see the wear of married life in his eyes.

"So, what brought you here to this campus?"

He tried to make small talk. She had a very melodic voice, like she was a singer, from that short line she sang, he could tell.
 
"It's a habit that'll harm your health... and it destroys your libido." Gemma elaborated.

She crossed her legs. "I came here for the courses I'm doing. This place has a good rep. What about you?" She enquires. Sipping her frappa. Watching the rain hit the window next to Bobby as he sits in the chair, not very comfortably.

Gemma's questions came fast, showing her interest in her new friend.

"What's wrong? Not used to a comfy chair sweetie?"

"So how long have you been married?" Relishing Bobby's discomfort Gemma pulled her legs up to her and sat with them curled up around her.
 
He grinned at that comment.

"I have been smoking since I was 18, and my libido is just fine."

He watched her cross her legs and he could not believe she was really speaking to him. The rain started to fall harder, the wind picked up and the water really hit the window.

"Wow..."

He still did not take his eyes off of her though. "I as well, it is a really good school, and I could not afford to go to a university right out of high school, so I chose a Cal State, a little cheaper, but better financial aid here. What are you studying? I am going to try to be a computer geek, maybe try my hands at getting into the gaming industry, also I am a minor in art."

He smiled as he sipped his mocha.

"No, its just..."

He stopped himself from saying anything stupid, as to not embarrass himself.

"I've been married for 4 years now, yeah, high school sweethearts.... I guess.


He sighed and looked to his coffee for a moment. "What about you?" He looked to her. "Boyfriend? Married?"

He was nervous at the answer to come.
 
Gemma smiled at Bobby.

"Try giving up for a week. See what it does to your libido. It's a fact it reduces sperm count by up to 40%."

Gemma took a sip of her drink. She took a knife and cut a piece off her pastry. "Like some?" She asked, offering him a piece. "It's delicious." She said. "I had some yesterday." She added.

"Sweethearts. That's sweet." She added, watching Bobby take the piece of pastry. She handed him a napkin. "For your sticky fingers." She noted.

She watched Bobby smile. "I am married... Well not for long. One reason I moved out here. After breaking his nose, trashing his car... and dobbing him in to the authorities for fucking a 16 year old girl. Not that I'd complain about the age, just the cheating on me after being such a shit of a man."

She noted Bobby's face. "Sorry to shock you." She said looking at him. She gave a weak smile.

"I've done some games design and love messing about designing characters and the like, and I'm loving the opportunity to pick the Professor's brain."

She sat back. "Gosh I'm exhausted." She exclaimed.
 
Last edited:
Bobby looked to her, he shook his head as he learned that she was abused. "Gemma, I am so sorry you had to go through something like that." He ate the piece of the pastry she got. "Mm that is good. They make really good sweets here." He smiled at her. "Why do you care about my libido so much?" He wondered. "The professor is a really smart guy, and you better watch out for himx he seems to have taken a loking to you, I have never heard of him doing anything like that with a student before, and he has dated a few younger students as well." He finished his mocha and got up to throw the cup away.

"Thats really cool that you are into gaming, my wife hates games, she tells me it is such a waste of my life..." he sighed. He and his wife really had nothing in common, she was a real social butterfly, liked to dance and sing. Everything he did not like to do. He ordered something else.amd went to sit down again. "I bet the guys are pounding on your door all night trying to hook up with you."

He just smiled at her. Drinking in her image.
 
"Ah thank you for warning me about the Professor. Is he really like that? I love computer games and they're certainly not a waste of time. They're imaginative, interesting and great fun. Like everything you have to keep them in balance."

She stood up with Bobby to dispose of her cup in the recycling tray. She stretched her frame and caught Bobby watching her.

"Hey I thought you were married Mr?" She joked back at him. She made a cursory glance up and down his body again and smiled genuinely and very sweetly.

"Wanna walk with me to our next class?"
 
He blushed as she caught him staring at her. He shook his head.

"Uhhh, sorry, its just I have not seen... I mean besides my wife, anyone as beautiful as her..."

He shook his head. She was more beautiful than his wife, her smile versus the yelling, her enchanting eyes versus the mean glares of his wife. He started to pack his things as he stood up and walked out with her.

"So do you like to PC game or console, I do both. Well I try and balance the two... only thing I can do to not freak out at home."

"What class do you have next?"

He walked with this beautiful woman, it was really nice to be noticed. She was smart, beautiful and very enchanting. He could not take his eyes off of her.
 
"I've got mathematics next." Gemma spoke. She walked at a leisurely, but quick pace, with her long legs she was moving quickly down the hallway.

She looked over at her new friend. "You're very sweet." She said to him. "I'd love to become good friends." She gave him a gentle hug on the shoulder, and turned to go round the corner into the class.

"I love any games. I have all the consoles and play on them as much as I can." Gemma explained. "You really need to for this line of work." She added.

"You should come over one night and we could play together." She added, her eyes drinking him in. Cute, very cute Gemma thought.
 
"Yea, definitly... that would be great..."

He smiled and felt truly happy, he found a girl that loved games, she sounded like she loved gaming as much as he did. Not like his wife. He saw her go to her seat and he was left alone. He shook his head and he walked away, he still had 20 mins before his next class.

He sat in his Computer class and he just thought about Gemma, she was an Angel sent from heaven it seemed. But he was married... no... it was nothing like that, she just wanted to be friends. He twirled his pencil as he smiled, not even paying attention to the lecture. He wanted to become good friends with her, know all he could learn about her.

"Just friends..."

He smiled as he than thought about his wife, he knew she would not approve, but who was she to tell him, who he could hang out with and who he could not. It was not like he was going to be getting lap dances from her or suck on her large breasts... or even a BJ... he shook his head as he felt his cock was growing from the sexual thoughts.

He just grinned as he thought about her.
 
Gemma sat and listened to her lecture making notes. She looked at her watch and decided to get an hour or so in the gym. Her next class wasn't until 5pm and she wanted to get in shape for work later. After 4 hours in class sitting down she needed to get supple again.

She looked out of the window and saw Bobby walking past it. 'I could of sworn he had this class with me' she thought. As the lecture whiled away she made copious notes and discussed things in the group sessions and then made a note of the reading to do for next time. She finished up and chatted to her partner about the required reading before the next lecture and then she skipped her notes into her bag.

She passed through the door gracefully and set off towards the gym.
 
Last edited:
Bobby got out of his next class and went back to the cafe, he lit up another cigarette and walked there. He smiled as his thoughts were still of Gemma, she really did lift his spirits, and more than one way. He blew out a drag of smoke and he walked right by the gym, he looked and thought he saw Gemma in there. He stopped and peaked in.

It was her, there she was. Working out, all sweaty. He could not take his eyes off of her as she did her routine. She really was something else.

He just smiled. He wondered if she noticed him, most likely not.
 
Gemma crossed over to the bars and did some moves to strengthen her legs and swung up like in her gymnast days and held the position for a good minutes, then slowly, gracefully moved down to relax.

She continued to dos few more routines and then set off to grab a shower. She wiped her face with the towel around her shoulders and after a good ten minutes she reappeared. Her wettish hair was tied loosely up and she wore a pair of shiny dark grey leggings, with her dark burgundy leotard that was also very shiny and flattering of her slim, toned figure.

She headed off out to the door. Checking her watch she noted it was just after 4:00pm.
 
Bobby saw her coming out the door and he sat down on the bench outside. He was fake reading his notes as he saw her. She looked so hot, he was married, but he could not help but to stare and admire. He was caught in a trance as he stared at her. He waved at her.

"Oh hey, Gemma. Funny to see you over here. Was just thinking about you."

He smiled at her.
 
Back
Top