Decision Time: Master or Slave?

Victoria went ahead and finished her drink. Molly gave the motherly solice that Victoria needed.

Yet Peter reaffirmed faith in his twin which gave Victoria room to be strong again.

Victoria picked up the case again and grabbed her ledger. It would take hours Ty o sort the theivery but she needed the proof to support her claims against her husband's"partners"

"I still want you to inform Simon of our visit to the bank and what we've discovered. I want nothing to infringe on tomorrow's dinner."
 
Simon Masterson

I kissed each of my slaves as they kissed each other, and then I sent the two newer slaves off to the shower. I admire their bums as they walked, their hips swaying in the process....the contrast between Rani's darkness and Michelle's fairness was stark and very lovely in itself.

I then turned to you and began slipping my tongue to you for a serious French kiss that I was sure that you wouldn't forget before coming up for air.

"So, lover, what do you think of Daddy's new girls....don't worry, I have no plans to give them the same status as you. You're always Daddy's favourite," I reminded you, "lady of the house, even."
 
Peter Masterson

"Of course, Mistress. My brother should know of this, so he isn't caught off-guard. Hopefully, he'll play along as if it really was him there with You today," Peter smiled at his Mistress, "if You wish, I can call him now or perhaps after supper."

OOC: I'm assuming given the chronology that it's after supper, given that Simon doesn't refer to a call from Peter that day.
 
Scarlet giggled and moaned into the kiss. "Daddy's favourite and lady of the house loves them," she said with a smile. "Don't forget, tomorrow night we have that dinner with Uncle Peter and his new Mistress, Lady Kent."
 
Simon Masterson

I smiled and kissed you again, telling you, "I haven't forgotten, love. Trust me on that. I'm looking forward to it, in fact. Think our slaves will behave in our absence?"

I could guess the answer, of course, but it was nice to hear her thoughts, anyway...she was my favourite, after all.....Daddy's girl.
 
"Of course after.dinner. I hate having foul news disrupt a meal. I just need to have him know our visit and discovery of his predecessor's theft." Victoria decided as she was still going over accounts.

Already she had four in the red that balanced in the black. It was like a child was doing some of her bookkeeping. Victoria nearly dreaded going on with the rest as more and more money was moved from account to account.

Victoria turned another page over and sighed. All the numbers jumbling together. Was this page from the general account? The dates were different but the numbers were the same. Victoria rose and opened a file cabinet, taking out the receipts for the bills from this year.

Molly brought up tea and cookies and left them with Peter. Returning downstairs she nudges Jacob. "She's at da books .ag'n.."

Jacob nodded wishing he could have strangled the old lord for putting Mistress Via thru this new hell. Banks, they are the devil's delight for misery. One only as wealthy as the numbers on a paper says.
 
Simon Masterson

"I trust that you are right. So....just how eager are you to meet your auntie Via?' I teased her a little, while toying slightly with her fanny and kissing her neck.
 
Peter Masterson

"Yes, Mistress....would You like me to depart and leave You to the books or try to assist You now?" Peter asked her now.

He knew that he could have been of assistance, though not the math whiz that Simon was....he had some practical understanding of it....but he didn't know if she would truly welcome his input, given the reversal of fortunes.
 
"Oh, very excited, Daddy," Scarlet giggled, moaning softly as he toyed with her and kissed her neck, baring her throat to him happily.
 
Simon Masterson

Simon then began easing a finger into Scarlet's cunny from the front while another slipped into her arse from behind....his two fingers working in concert, the one pulling out slightly while he pushed deeper with the other....and vice versa.

"How is that for some excitement, love?" he teased her, kissing her neck hungrily as he finger-fucked her two other holes....
 
Victoria was writing numbers on several pages. She rubs her eyes a few times as some of the tiny typed numbers seem smaller and smaller.

"Come and rub my temples. I can't do anymore." Those pages are pushed aside as the chair turns for Peter to soothe her mind. While in that relaxed state Victoria nods. "When you're done contact Simon and be sure to mention Larraby's name and actions so all is known."

Victoria kisses his hands when he finished and returns to her paperwork. She nods to the phone on her desk. It took seconds for her be immersed into paperwork again.
 
Peter was glad to be of help, though a part of him wanted to help her even more. Still, he was able to contact Simon, which was good, though it took the form of a very brief phone call, with Simon glad to hear from him, yet clearly pressed for time.

"Larraby. Yes, right....very good. Now, excuse, I have to finish my shower.....I have company."

The kissing of his hands was interesting.....once again, Mistress Via had surprised him....it was almost as if Peter was not so much a slave as a househusband and Mistress Via was the breadwinner, so to speak....well, that was one way to look at it, though Mistress/slave was a lot more fun than that.....
 
Victoria worked on her books for some time. It was very dark when she took another break. She noticed Peter standing off to the side and found she wanted him more then fixing her accounts and finding more proof of her husband's dealings with theives.

"Abed wit' ye, tis yer flesh I need ta feel." Victoria slipped into her unschooled tongue again. Perhaps it was the hour that causes her to use her childhood cockney or she was able to be herself while Peter was around.
 
Peter Masterson

Peter then looked directly at Mistress Via and nodded, "As You wish, Mistress. Do I sleep on Your bed or my own?"

He didn't want to take anything for granted after all, "Any further commands before we retire for the night, Mistress?"
 
Victoria didn't quite comprehend why Peter asked which bed until she swayed.

She reached for his hands and pulled him into her bed. This was her choice and her need. "Peter, I want you to sate me. I need the deep plunging to satisfy my itch. Tonight you're sleeping with me."
 
Peter Masterson

"Yes....Mistress. I am pleased that you want me that way again," Peter dared to hope that Via really did love him.

Maybe....just maybe, it was what he dreamed it would be....a true love between Mistress and slave. That was the risk that he took when he opted for slavery, after all.

"Anything that you want from me, I would have done even before you owned my body. You already owned my heart," he said as he dared to kiss her on the lips.
 
Victoria found herself hungry for his kisses as she eases out of her clothing. It didn't matter which position she took as long as she could have him beside her in bed making passionate love to her, Victoria found joy.

Her lips went for his neck as she nibbled at the hallow below the jaw. His scent was her intoxicating drug to be encaptured by the fires it fed. A leg moved about his waist to bring him closer and to plunge into that moistening chamber before she lost her senses and begged.

"Make me feel nothing but you." Victoria orders
 
Peter Masterson

Peter began letting his lips and tongue descend along Via's flesh, each step getting closer to her mons Veneris.....each lick bringing him nearer her Holy of Holies....closer to the object of his worship....the lotus between her thighs.....he ached to taste and then fuck it.....to pleasure it....to claim it, if a slave could do that with his Mistress....

"As you wish, Mistress....I live to please you...."
 
Victoria blossoms with Peter licking at her quickly drenching slit. Her orgasms flowing so close to each other she conceived the notion it was one steady orgasm. Surely the angels were helping or perhaps the fae of legends.

Victoria scratched at the bed before arching her spine off the bed with a wail of pleasure. "Ohhh gooodddddssss"

Victoria couldn't wait any longer and quickly ordered him wordlessly to her lips. When he came closer Victoria clampped her lips to his and switches places. Sitting on his waist and kissing his neck with taunting nips.
 
Peter Masterson

Peter was more than a little affected by Via's efforts as she played with him that way, but he didn't say much, in case it broke her mood....he liked her in this mood, after all. Her sweet, hot breath on his neck made him shiver as he felt her kisses given to him.

His cock was now extremely stiff for his Mistress, undeniably hard with his arousal at her hands.....if she couldn't tell that he was truly drawn to her by now, she never would...
 
The need grew in her as she eases his cock into her slit. Another groan of pleasure echos in the darkness of her bedroom. Victoria was rising and dropping over his rod with rolling sways. Her hair draping her shoulders gave another impression of sexuality.

Grinding slightly quicker Victoria was able to taste his lips laced witg her flavor and that seemed to add to her quest. Finally she ordered. "Make luv ta me... make me feel jus ye an me."
 
Peter Masterson

With that, Peter kissed Via even harder as he began moving his hips to actively take her, again and again, gently at first, but with a gradually and steadily increasing tempo.....intended to keep up the pressure, while his fingers toyed with her clit and her breasts....determined to bring her pleasure on top of more pleasure....all for his Mistress, his Lady Via...his Vicky...
 
Victoria moans in a husky growl as Peter threw himself into granting her every desire. Her body ignited to the pleasure of desire. Peter made her squirm with sweet orgasmic bliss during every touch and flinch of his embedded cock.

Victoria sighs and makes mewling noises as Peter thrust once again pushing deeper to gain enterance to her spasms of heat and honey.
 
Peter Masterson

Peter held off cumming as long as he could, hoping that perhaps he should make sure that he had permission, in case his Mistress wanted it to last longer. He continued for several more strokes, caressing her body and worshiping it with kisses as he entered her again and again....wanting to be sure that she desired his release before he gave it....
 
Back
Top