Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
slyc_willie said:
Hiya doin', Trom? How's the story coming?
Which one? I'm writing three at the moment, and still gathering info for the AH Fantasy. There may even be a few surprise guests. :cool:

Trombonus said:
Which one? I'm writing three at the moment, and still gathering info for the AH Fantasy. There may even be a few surprise guests. :cool:

I was referring to the AH fantasy . . .

But, you're writing THREE? Bucking for Survivor?

slyc_willie said:
I was referring to the AH fantasy . . .

But, you're writing THREE? Bucking for Survivor?
No, I'm not that crazy. :p I'm too slow a writer for that anyway. I'm halfway through another chapter for the AH Fantasy with my partner ijn crime, if we can ever find some time to sit down and write something together. I'm also doing another story based on the Transformers universe, but that's different from the AH Fantasy. The third is a short piece for the writing exercise thread. I'm still waiting on information from some people on the second AH Fantasy. I'll try PMing them Sunday, and I'm also going to try and recruit other AHers for the story. I IMed a couple people already, and hopefully I'll get a few more people in on this. The more the merrier. :D Also I have a chapter to write for a new chain story that's due in May, and a few half written chapters of some of my previous stories. Got quite a bit to do don't I. :p

Oh, of course that doesn't count the music projects I have in the wings either. :p

Trombonus said:
No, I'm not that crazy. :p I'm too slow a writer for that anyway. I'm halfway through another chapter for the AH Fantasy with my partner ijn crime, if we can ever find some time to sit down and write something together. I'm also doing another story based on the Transformers universe, but that's different from the AH Fantasy. The third is a short piece for the writing exercise thread. I'm still waiting on information from some people on the second AH Fantasy. I'll try PMing them Sunday, and I'm also going to try and recruit other AHers for the story. I IMed a couple people already, and hopefully I'll get a few more people in on this. The more the merrier. :D Also I have a chapter to write for a new chain story that's due in May, and a few half written chapters of some of my previous stories. Got quite a bit to do don't I. :p

Oh, of course that doesn't count the music projects I have in the wings either. :p

sounds like a handfull :rolleyes: :D

slyc_willie said:
Amen. You're busier than I am at the moment, Trom. Good luck. ;)
Thanks guys. :)

Don't worry, most of it's not due until May or August. :)

Im with trom on the busy writting schedule thingy...

god i don't even know where to begin! (there really is no beginning...before a smart alec tries that one...:rolleyes:~)

pop_54 said:
Morning blurt brigade :)

Hey Pops, can't believe these crazy chatterboxes have managed to write 124 posts on this thread alone since I was last here before I went to bed.
x
V

Oh *bleep* *bleep* *bleep**bleep* *bleep* *bleep* I have to exercise. Maybe it'll get rid of the *bleeping* headache. (Been told I was a potty mouth and need to censor my language;) )

Not like I say all that around the house, well at least not when the little one is around! :rolleyes:

Hmmm, maybe i should exercise naked in front of living room window that would give the neighbours something to talk about. :p

Chantilyvamp said:
Oh *bleep* *bleep* *bleep**bleep* *bleep* *bleep* I have to exercise. Maybe it'll get rid of the *bleeping* headache. (Been told I was a potty mouth and need to censor my language;) )

Not like I say all that around the house, well at least not when the little one is around! :rolleyes:

Hmmm, maybe i should exercise naked in front of living room window that would give the neighbours something to talk about. :p

I swear too fucking much sometimes

my mother always goes on at me about it

sorry about the headache

try eating some chocolate for it. It's a completely unproven, unscientific way of curing it and tastes better than nurofen

;)

Vermilion said:
Hey Pops, can't believe these crazy chatterboxes have managed to write 124 posts on this thread alone since I was last here before I went to bed.
x
V

I can believe it dear... bloody wafflers :D Bless em all

I don't even feel like I can blurt with impunity any more.

When is a haven not a haven?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back