How much cum do you prefer?

HeavyBalls

Non poke bestia
Joined
Sep 29, 2014
Posts
13,028
Ladies...

Do you prefer a gentleman who is a heavy cummer or is there a point where you're thinking "turn off the tap dude?"
 
Last edited:
And if the gent is really flowing is there a preferred place you'd like his aim centered on?:devil:
 
Cum

Thanks for starting this thread. One of my favorite subjects. I will be watching with great interest. And three words I love to see together are cum, deep and inside.
 
My ex could really produce a lot sometimes and that was prolly because we had some long intervals between sex usually. He is also one of the few men I've known that did not masturbate regularly. The only time it was ever a problem with me is when foreplay was longer than normal and he edged most of the time. If he came in my mouth sometimes I'd have trouble keeping it all in and have to fight the gag reflex but like most men that seemed to make it even better for him.
 
And

My wife used to play with a FWB who could produce a large amount. I really enjoyed being with her after she came home.
 
And if the gent is really flowing is there a preferred place you'd like his aim centered on?:devil:

Lots and nice and deep! Less if in my mouth just so I don't gag, but especially in my ass, LOTS and as deep as possible! The best! But really I love lots anywhere!
 
More.

Love heading to work with His seed leaking out of me.
Makes me remember who's slut I am ... :)
 
I can't ever remember a time when I thought a guy had too much cum..... I have the same sentiments as many other who posted here. If he is going to shot a load of cum in me, I like feeling the damp, squishy after effects in my pussy.

And have never had a guy cum in my mouth and feel like there was too much cum for me to handle.
 
I usually tend to shoot 4-5 large spurts before I stat to slow down and dribble out a few smaller ones.:eek::eek:
 
Last edited:
Another question ladies.

If your heavy cumming gent fills you with one of his large loads does it help you orgasm as well? Or does it make you want to go as many times as you (collectively) can?:devil:
 
I'll take as much as I can get as long as it's natural. There are some guys who have a fetish for saline injections to get bigger testicles and bigger quantity orgasms; that's a no-go for me. Quality > quantity.

As for whether it puts me over the edge, it does for me some of the time. Then again, I have an impregnation fetish so that probably helps a bit. :)
 
Another question ladies.

If your heavy cumming gent fills you with one of his large loads does it help you orgasm as well? Or does it make you want to go as many times as you (collectively) can?:devil:

If I'm the edge and not quite going over that will usually do the trick! I'll take as much as he can give!
 
Back
Top