Adult theater...have you ever gone?

guess I'm giving in to stereotypes ... in that I imagine the place being dark and dirty.

now, the idea of a clean theater, selling toys and movies....having booths and stuff, does sound exciting but I'm kind of kinky as I would love to watch ;)

what you describe is Airport Video in Everett, WA. cleaned every day.... booths with glory holes, a theater, video rentals and toys.
 
what you describe is Airport Video in Everett, WA. cleaned every day.... booths with glory holes, a theater, video rentals and toys.

I travel for work and usually look up this site to find glory hole theaters and Adult Book Stores before I head out. They list them by city and I've had great luck in Northern California, Oregon, Southern CA, Arizona and this Everett, WA place! Typically I bring my sexy lingerie, stockings, panties, make up and wig and it turns the boys on like crazy! It's free to register but use an alias email address since anyone can join! I'm on their forum with the same screen name :)

http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php
 
Years ago my ex and I were out for the evening partying. We had watched a lot of porn together but she had never been to an adult theater before. Feeling a bit nasty, on the way home I suggested we stop by one that I knew about and I had been to by myself. She agreed so we stopped in. We went into the theater and walked about halfway down the aisle and she took the second seat in and I sat on the aisle seat. The movie was going of course and as I recall a pretty hot one.

We hadn't sat for long when I see this guy get up from his seat a few rows away and come over and sat right next to my wife. He never said a word to either of us. After a little while I could see him out of the corner of my eye and it looked as tho he was playing with himself. I didn't really care. After all, we were in an adult theater. That's what goes on.

A few more minutes went by and my wife turned to me and whispered to me "He has his dick out and he's jacking off". I glanced over and sure enough he had about a seven inches that he was working on. I kept noticing my wife looking over at him fairly often then back at the screen. Soon she was watching him more than the movie. I have to admit, it was kind of hot for me too. I couldn't see as much going on as she could.

He certainly was not trying to hide what he was doing. This went on for about ten minutes or so and my wife whispered to me again. "He's really working that thing over now". So I whispered back to her " Why don't you take your hand and help him out with that thing?". She acted offended at first and told me "No way". I coaxed her a couple of more times and finally, without a word to me or him, she reached over and moved his hand away and replaced it with hers. That was so hot to see. I started getting a raging hard on at that point.

It didn't take very long. Soon he was blowing his load straight into the air and much of it landind on my wife's hand and arm. I think she liked it. The guy just zipped his pants and got up and left without saying anything. My wife raised her arm to show me and said " Now what am I supposed to do with this?". I jokingly told her to lick it and tell me what it tastes like. Then she said "No. You tell me". And with that she quickly wiped her arm and hand on my face and lips. I was extremely upset for a moment and she started laughing and handed me a wipe that she carries in her purse for my cum messes.

We left and went straight home and had the best sex ever. Over the years, we would often go over the details of that night and that always made for good sex.
 
Years ago my ex and I were out for the evening partying. We had watched a lot of porn together but she had never been to an adult theater before. Feeling a bit nasty, on the way home I suggested we stop by one that I knew about and I had been to by myself. She agreed so we stopped in. We went into the theater and walked about halfway down the aisle and she took the second seat in and I sat on the aisle seat. The movie was going of course and as I recall a pretty hot one.

We hadn't sat for long when I see this guy get up from his seat a few rows away and come over and sat right next to my wife. He never said a word to either of us. After a little while I could see him out of the corner of my eye and it looked as tho he was playing with himself. I didn't really care. After all, we were in an adult theater. That's what goes on.

A few more minutes went by and my wife turned to me and whispered to me "He has his dick out and he's jacking off". I glanced over and sure enough he had about a seven inches that he was working on. I kept noticing my wife looking over at him fairly often then back at the screen. Soon she was watching him more than the movie. I have to admit, it was kind of hot for me too. I couldn't see as much going on as she could.

He certainly was not trying to hide what he was doing. This went on for about ten minutes or so and my wife whispered to me again. "He's really working that thing over now". So I whispered back to her " Why don't you take your hand and help him out with that thing?". She acted offended at first and told me "No way". I coaxed her a couple of more times and finally, without a word to me or him, she reached over and moved his hand away and replaced it with hers. That was so hot to see. I started getting a raging hard on at that point.

It didn't take very long. Soon he was blowing his load straight into the air and much of it landind on my wife's hand and arm. I think she liked it. The guy just zipped his pants and got up and left without saying anything. My wife raised her arm to show me and said " Now what am I supposed to do with this?". I jokingly told her to lick it and tell me what it tastes like. Then she said "No. You tell me". And with that she quickly wiped her arm and hand on my face and lips. I was extremely upset for a moment and she started laughing and handed me a wipe that she carries in her purse for my cum messes.

We left and went straight home and had the best sex ever. Over the years, we would often go over the details of that night and that always made for good sex.

Loved this incredible story! What a hot recap, with all of the elements-a nasty, sexy setting, a hesitant partner who finally gives in to her own lust, anonymous sex in a public place, and hard, fast wild fucking after. Mm you lucky bastard!
 
I would love to visit one but dont think we have any in UK near me.
 
Over the years I've been to adult book stores or theaters or arcades in several cities (and sometimes out on the interstate in the middle of nowhere, catering to truckers).

The adult theaters didn't dry up and blow away (so to speak) when the intertubes came along because the people who still go are looking for human contact. Or at least wanting to watch or be watched. If you see a couple in a theater, you can be pretty sure they want you to see them, otherwise they'd have stayed home and surfed the web.
 
Last edited:
Adult Theater..Have you ever gone?

- I started going to adult bookstores since moving to Albuquerque from the reservation in 1999 and I began going with my ex-wife. She was a very horny twenty two year old latina and I was the same age. We usually went to buy dvd's, lube, massage oils and some toys. We visited some booths at the other adult bookstores and fucked. After a great evening with friends over dinner and a pub, we were on our way back to our apartment and I noticed she was being fidgety in her seat in my truck, and she removed her bikini briefs from under her sun dress. I knew she was absolutely naked underneath her floral sundress. She puts her briefs in a pocket of my cargo shorts, and roles up her knee length sundress to her waist and she is sitting naked from the waist down. Her light brown and soft hips along with her bush had an astonishing and erotic contrast against the light grey seats of my Silverado. "Babe, I'm horny and have been wet all day sitting at my seminars. I want to check out that porn theater on Central. I want to get naked inside." Needless to say.. my HD Silverado lurched forward..heehee. We arrive at the Pussycat Theater and paid our seven dollars for the theater and made our way in past the creepy guys and the smokers. We immediately sit in the front row of the theater, and it was a little packed. Guys jacking off, there were a couple of nude gay couples in the back engaged in anal sex. The porn was ok, Asia Carrera and Tia Bella in the film and my wife stands up and takes off her sundress like a tshirt and she was completely nude inside the theater. I take out my cock and slides down my erection. I pump her quickly and she is loud. I am grateful I ejaculate deep inside of her before the stalkers started making their way toward us! We went back a couple of more times, before the passion died, but happy in my wife and I got to fuck in all the adult theaters before some of them were shut down!

-I still visit adult bookstores in Albuquerque and Santa Fe, and have recently started to visit them with my girlfriend. We have yet to go into a booth or a theater but I am happy to say she is interested and fantasizes in being naked inside a theater as well!

(I am reposting this story from another thread, as I reminisced I finally got the courage to hang out nude in a packed adult theater!)

- I have visited and entered various XXX theaters in Albuquerque, New Mexico during my past. My only experiences in have been having quick and fast sex with oral. I usually jacked off naked in the adjoining booths to relieve myself from being aroused inside the theaters. This past February, I began fantasizing getting up the courage to finally undress completely nude inside a packed porn theater!

- I drove to the 98th Street Adult Video on Albuquerque's westside and entered a packed theater. An exquisite porn had just begun broadcast on a large flat screen and it was absolutely incredible. It was an amateur gonzo and regular boy/girl show and it starred ordinary looking latinas and exotic women with normal bodies. They had natural boobs, with natural or partially trimmed bushes. I quickly noticed all the young women had ordinary figures, just everyday exotic girls and latinas one would see around the grocery stores or Wal-Mart.

-I was getting quickly aroused and erect when I was playing with myself and saw the first untrimmed, and young petite latina, skinny dipping get creampied on a hot bright sunny day. Two attractive couples also entered the theater, became naked and sat in the row in front of me. It was very noticeable in the activity of this packed theater of guys just hanging around increasing. Guys were finally giving oral to one another, a circle jerk started around a couple. The next scene tipped me over the edge, as an absolutely gorgeous latina and college student, in flip flops, jeans and a t-shirt appeared entering her apartment talking on a cell phone. She undressed casually and stepped in a shower stall. She was taking a normal shower, shampooing her hair, washed her face, lots of lather on her light brown body, and she washed her bush, her vag and asshole. The sight of normalcy and her natural boobs, thick bush, and hint of a long clit hood and dark splayed labia lips were making me leak lots of pre-cum. I couldn't help myself anymore in how horny I was from the porn and the couple in front of me were also naked, fucking doggy style and loud. I sat up and quickly glanced around, witnessed the gay and hetero sex around me and finally came up with the courage!

-I took off my shirt and I untied the draw string from my running pants. I quickly stood up, and nervously pulled down my pants and underwear. I took them off and I was sitting inside an XXX theater on Albuquerque's west side completely naked for the first time in my life. I felt the warm metal bench on my bare ass cheeks, and glanced at my small circumcised cock with untrimmed bush finally out in the open from the bright glow of the screen. I put my feet up on the bench stool and started playing with my glistening cock head and balls. I was finally masturbating and nearly shot a huge load on the floor at the sight of that exquisite, ordinary latina student on the screen, with her knees apart and wailing letting a guy shoot a huge load of cum deep inside of her.

-Out of the corner of my eye, a person sat down at the opposite end of my bench. I was euphoric and completely aroused as I was sitting there nude and playing with myself. I turned to look at the newly arrived person, and he did the same. It was a burly and stocky native guy with a very short flat top, squarish shoulders and tattoos of feathers on his biceps. He looked at the screen of another amateur model appearing on the screen sitting in a hot tub. I also looked at the screen and my arousal and horny went nuclear as the amateur on the screen stepped out of the water and was walking around the pool area naked in broad daylight. She looked native with her two braids, small boobs, an untrimmed wispy triangle bush, nearly absent hips with a small and flat ass. The background was very Southwest with the mesas, juniper and it looked like a hot and dry summer afternoon. The native guy was also playing with himself. We both looked at each other and he sat down next to me, reached over and slowly started playing with my pubic hair and balls. I got up and squatted in front of him and pulled down his warm ups. I squatted in front of him and I wrapped my lips around his hot and thick mushroom head and began sucking and felt his balls. I ran my fingers through his untrimmed bush. He moaned and shuddered while I gave him oral inside the packed theater. I glanced up at the screen, and confirmed the amateur porn girl was a native and needed money. The native girl squatted, rolled back a foreskin and began sucking the guy's cock.

-The burly native also stood up and he undressed completely nude. He was stroking himself and I reached into a pocket of my jacket and handed him a bottle of ID Lube. He turned me around and hinted he wanted to top me. I was so nervous and excited as I balanced on my knees on the bench and put my ass up. I felt the cool air between my ass cheeks and my taint. I felt the cold lube running down and between my ass cheeks and felt a lubed up finger probing my tight anal ring. I felt the familiar feeling of my brown ring puckering tight in reflex, and the slight pinch of being penetrated by a probing finger. I felt his hands spreading my cheeks a little and felt his hot and slick erection between my ass and began pushing his erection forward. I felt the familiar and persistent pressure on my anus of a hot and lubed up cock head. I gasped in surprise as he finally penetrated me. My tight anus was being stretched and wrapping around the guy's large mushroom head at the same time as he pushed forward and finally inserted his head deeper inside of me. I was astonished in how tight I was and realized it had been three years since I last bottomed bareback. I was breathing shallowly, whimpering and gasping, as I was slowly getting pumped back and forth while on my knees. I looked up at the screen, and the native girl was riding the large cock on the screen reverse cowgirl on a beach towel. There were a couple of guys standing around the native guy fucking me in the ass and they were stroking themselves. The native guy was pumping me faster, and felt him going in and out and whimpered loudly and came inside of me. I felt lube and semen oozing out of my raw anus, running down my taint and balls. I quickly jacked off and shot a huge, watery load on the floor. It was perfect timing as the amateur native girl in the porn was on her back when the guy ejaculated inside of her... I quickly composed myself, took out wet naps from my little goodie pocket and cleaned myself from the lube and semen. The native guy hauled ass in getting dressed, and tried to apologize in losing control because he is closeted. Regret was already mixed in his voice in inquiring if I was clean, and I assured him, I got tested regurlarly. I told him it was ok, and we met a short time later, hung out nude and jacked off together a week later in a large viewing lounge.

-The Pussycat Theater has the more cleaner booths and theater, but when I fucked my exwife at the other theaters, they were a little nasty. I was surprised how clean the theater was on the 98th Street Adult Video that day I got fucked anally... :)
 
Im so glad I found this thread,my wife and have been toying with the idea of going to one of several local ABS . We finally decided that this Friday we are going to go out and have a few drinks and the brave the theater . A few of them have couples areas which i feel like would be a good way to dip a toe in the water and see how we like it. The thought of sharing her turns me on immensely so i am looking forward to seeing what happens if anything .

Thanks everyone for the insight and inspiration. I will definitely be posting our experiences for everyone to enjoy.
 
Bookstores - YES!

I usually find the bookstores before hub & we love checking out the merchandise - thou we normally have a difficult time trying to find good movies. But I am curious about the theaters - course we live in rural america & I don't know if these bookstores have any booths/theaters?! Guess I need to check them out more.
 
I usually find the bookstores before hub & we love checking out the merchandise - thou we normally have a difficult time trying to find good movies. But I am curious about the theaters - course we live in rural america & I don't know if these bookstores have any booths/theaters?! Guess I need to check them out more.

I'm sure if you went, you'd be the life of the party ;)
 
I usually find the bookstores before hub & we love checking out the merchandise - thou we normally have a difficult time trying to find good movies. But I am curious about the theaters - course we live in rural america & I don't know if these bookstores have any booths/theaters?! Guess I need to check them out more.

The couple of times I've been to an adult bookstore along the Interstate they've been Lion's Den chain stores with no booths or theaters, just racks of magazines, videos, and toys. You may need to visit more built-up areas; I think a place with booths or a theater needs a certain critical mass of reliable repeat customers.
 
I haven't been to one either. They seem like they could be a lot of fun, if you are with the right group.
 
i've gone to a sex toy store that had porn booths or girls who "perform" thats about it
 
AV in ABQ

I visited a video theater in Albuquerque two years ago while on an extended road trip. Our local theaters had mostly been closed down by then, by police attention. Don't know if it was Pussycat as mentioned above. was on the west side off Central, I think. Weekday afternoon, so not too much action, but a swarthy looking guy was in the back eyeing me as I stroked a few seats over. Next time I looked his way, he was shucking his pants and was naked and stroking, so I moved over. We played a while, stroked and sucked and kissed, and he was "presenting," as they say in the nature movies. I have a gloriously average 6" so I'm in demand in some circles because I won't tear a guy up. My new friend was all prepared, lubed up and everything, and so we got after it. Great way to spend an afternoon, but I needed to get on down the road, and rush hour was between me and where I wanted to be, so we said so long.
 
Went to one in San Fran. It was wild. They had film, live shows, girls to watch movies with, pornstars stripping, etc. It had an Irish name as I recall. I think it is still open. Best place I have ever been in. Would love to go back.
 
I went to Adult Theatres quite a bit in the old days. Lots of men looking to hook up. The routine was that a man would sit in the row in front of me and show me that he was stroking his cock. If he thought I was cool about it, he would come and sit next to me. My heart would be pounding. It would usually start with his hand on my thigh that would start out gentle, and then become more insisitent. They would usually guide my hand onto their cock or they would try to grab my cock. There was very little speaking involved. If he thought things were going well, the next stop would be the men's room. In this particular theatre, it was on the second floor and it was very large and isolated. The man who was coming on to me was a Puerto Rican. After I stroked him for awhile. he gt up and i followed him with my eyes as he went up to the bathroom. After I got my courage up after a few minutes, I followed him up. He was sitting in a stall with his pants down and a full erection. He was extremely excited, but I was starting to get afraid. He started calling me "maricon", and it scared me even more. I freaked and left.
Another time was very similar in terms of the lead up. This guy was bigger and seemed like a construction worker or hard laborer. He said we should go to his car. He drove to a secluded spot, and we started. He had avery large, uncircumcized penis, and I had never seen one before. He could sense that. His foreskin was big and thick. He retracted his foreskin to reveal his huge,pink knob with that beautiful "german helmet"shape. I was so fascinated by the size and hardness and the way the foreskin slid up and down his shaft as I stroked him. As an aside, my wife's first lover was big and un cut, so I always use this image in my fantasies about her fucking that guy. Anyway, not being gay, I freaked out again and I could not continue. I bolted from the car and ran. He was pissed and i could hear him yelling. I think he would have come after me, but I was young and fast.
 
I've never been to one, but I confess the idea of it has featured in my fantasies before.

I used to have a hook up friend who I'd see every now and then when we were both in need of some fun......we would sometimes meet up at an adult book store near where we both lived. I did sooo enjoy him standing close behind me, feeling him get hard as we were browsing...... he'd be telling me what he was going to do to me when we got back to mine.

Fun times!
 
I'd love to meet up with you in a book store like that. Or an adult theater for that matter.
 
what you describe is Airport Video in Everett, WA. cleaned every day.... booths with glory holes, a theater, video rentals and toys.

I travel for work and usually look up this site to find glory hole theaters and Adult Book Stores before I head out. They list them by city and I've had great luck in Northern California, Oregon, Southern CA, Arizona and this Everett, WA place! Typically I bring my sexy lingerie, stockings, panties, make up and wig and it turns the boys on like crazy! It's free to register but use an alias email address since anyone can join! I'm on their forum with the same screen name :)

http://www.gloryholeguide.com/forums/index.php

I've got friends near Everett, and I heard that all the GH booths were closed up now. Not that I'd consider going 'cause I'm a straight guy, but it's interesting that these things could still be around. I can sure see how a woman visiting a theater would receive lots of attention too!
 
I've got friends near Everett, and I heard that all the GH booths were closed up now. Not that I'd consider going 'cause I'm a straight guy, but it's interesting that these things could still be around. I can sure see how a woman visiting a theater would receive lots of attention too!

If the glory holes are closed, it has happened in the last 2 weeks. :)
 
My wife and i go to the Paris Adult Theatre in Memphis. They have booths but they also have a small sit down theatre. One summer evening i took my wife who was wearing a little black dress and was pantiless. We were the only male/female couple in the room with about 20 men who were seated but stroking to the movie. We sat on the third row and i lifted her dress to begin fingering her cunt while she watched the movie and the other men jerking their cocks. Another couple came in and stood behind us on the fourth row and watched me finger my wifes pussy. My sweetie trims her pubes short but she has dark black hair around her slit. The female in the couple sat next to my wife and moved my hand and began to rub my wifes clit. 5 or 6 men got up to get a closer view. My wife pulled the top of her dress down to expose her round tits. By now, the other woman had pulled up her dress and i watched as my sweetheart fingered the other womans bald snatch. I could hear my wifes juices as she was being rubbed faster by her cunt buddy. Two men in front of her asked if they could shoot cum on her. She said yes and as they began to spurt on her tits she came almost instantly. We have returned several times and have never been disappointed.
quality post that could be turned into a story
 
Back
Top