Older sister, younger brother

Status
Not open for further replies.

2openclam2

Virgin
I posted this on a couple incest/taboo threads, but I wanted to see some feedback. Especially because it appears to be very uncommon circumstances-

We've been remarkably close our whole lives..grew up together...the depth of our care and love for one another is incomparable...

Our bond covers a multitude of relationships...yet it doesn't do it justice..

There's more between us...more we could give..more ways for us to love each other....the only wrong I see would be for us stay as we are..for me to deny us of what I know we could...how we Should be together...

He is JUST my type...we are perfect in countless, extraordinary ways..

I, a 24 year old exotic dancer, sommelier, nuerochemistry major from SoCal...LOVE undoubtedly admitting that my ultimate fantasy fuck..my dream guy...who gets my pussy wetter than anyone ever has..who is all I constantly think about...the man I want to spend every day of the rest of my life with, pleasing and making happy...

Is my 18 year old younger brother..my sweet, sexy, total nerd of a brother.

I masturbate everyday fantasizing about life as his girl, making him my king..my everything and only thing...
And it feels goooood.

I posted this on a couple incest/taboo threads, but I wanted to see some feedback. Especially because it appears to be very uncommon circumstances-

We've been remarkably close our whole lives..grew up together...the depth of our care and love for one another is incomparable...

Our bond covers a multitude of relationships...yet it doesn't do it justice..

There's more between us...more we could give..more ways for us to love each other....the only wrong I see would be for us stay as we are..for me to deny us of what I know we could...how we Should be together...

He is JUST my type...we are perfect in countless, extraordinary ways..

I, a 24 year old exotic dancer, sommelier, nuerochemistry major from SoCal...LOVE undoubtedly admitting that my ultimate fantasy fuck..my dream guy...who gets my pussy wetter than anyone ever has..who is all I constantly think about...the man I want to spend every day of the rest of my life with, pleasing and making happy...

Is my 18 year old younger brother..my sweet, sexy, total nerd of a brother.

I masturbate everyday fantasizing about life as his girl, making him my king..my everything and only thing...
And it feels goooood.
you have no idea what young boys think of their elder sisters.
I have been fantasizing of my cousin since a long time .
hope I can share sone feedback.

you have no idea what young boys think of their elder sisters.
I have been fantasizing of my cousin since a long time .
hope I can share sone feedback.
I meant that it is uncommon to see it from the older sister's perspective, and that it is she who is instigating and pursuing the younger brother, unprovoked by him.

A hot post, about a very hot subject.

I'm assuming he feels the same way about you?

Although this 'love' is 'banned' in many civilised countries of the world, he is 6 year younger than you.

Of course, if you decide to go ahead with this, the only issue is if you get caught.
Think of the damage that could do to your wider family and your careers, social lives, everything....if this got out.

Bear in mind your age makes you much more mature than him, both mentally, and emotionally.

I guess you haven't spoken about this with him?

It is so rare to see an elder sis confess to lusting after a younger brother. almost always it is the brother who is shouting from the rooftops.

I am aware of atleast 3 cases where the elder sis initiated the relationship, as in my case.

Societal norms need to be in place but there are always people who might not necessarily go with the general flow.

That is quite a varied set of talents that you posses 2openclam2. Impressive !
I also love how passionate you are about this issue.

* your pms seem to be turned off. Do be prepared for a deluge :-D

Last edited:
Your brother is very lucky. I have always had a thing for my sister

His cum in, on, and all over me is the ideal goal...it's getting there that fries my brain.

Since this new year we have officially talked dirty to each other, and I've sent him (not nude) but naughty pictures of myself.
I couldn't be happier about our progress!!

I know he's into it...I mean I'm sure he's always wanted it/me...but I mean I'm assured he won't hesitate or back down if and when I make a move.

Just so many ways to go about it!!
I want our first time to be perfect..I want to put as much thought and love and care into it as I possibly can.
After all, he'll only turn 19 once ;)

Lucky Guy, That's all I can say!

Most men would kill to have a Sister like you, who loves them unconditionally, and would do anything for them, to make them happy.

Although I have a wonderful sister, I don't think of her in *that* way.

Good luck to you both, I hope his Birthday is a resounding success!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back