GLBT Daily Vibe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neonflux-thanks for the laff

Yah-the visuals on that one just keep me giggling.

But she did have beautiful eyes and a pretty face. And I did like talking to her.

Oh well, have a couple of dates lined up for the new year (well kinda), so maybe i can get in some real llife snuggling soon.

Boy dont i sound like a guy huh, rating my chances of scoring with the ladies! :devil:
I am so bad!

but...

when you're bad, you're very very good ;)

playwithlezli said:
Yah-the visuals on that one just keep me giggling.

But she did have beautiful eyes and a pretty face. And I did like talking to her.

Oh well, have a couple of dates lined up for the new year (well kinda), so maybe i can get in some real llife snuggling soon.

Boy dont i sound like a guy huh, rating my chances of scoring with the ladies! :devil:
I am so bad!

goodluck on the date soon neon :). sometimes u ladies are the thing that helps me get through my day with a smile :)

Wonder who told?!

neonflux said:
when you're bad, you're very very good ;)

I was brought up hearing that if you were going to do something, you should do it right or not at all! ;)

just dropping by

Listening to: Hung up - Madonna.

"Time goes by so slowly for those who wait
No time to hesitate
Those who run seem to have all the fun
I'm caught up
I don't know what to do"

I LOVE THAT SONG!!! Makes me want to get up and dance!!! (does a little wiggle)

Underwear: lilac cotton thong (why am i so conservative lately?)

Mood: working on deadline project. Tired, and little moody. (pout)

Early night tonight i think if i can.

Nite nite ya' all (kisses and hugs)
xxx

playwithlezli said:
I was brought up hearing that if you were going to do something, you should do it right or not at all! ;)

wasnt me i promise... although i have been told i run a harem.... :devil:

Are you ready to blackmail me yet, Les? Looking fwd to it :kiss:

getting to know u

Nirvanadragones said:
wasnt me i promise... although i have been told i run a harem.... :devil:

Are you ready to blackmail me yet, Les? Looking fwd to it :kiss:

Thank you very much my funny smart ass friend. I'll do more than blackmail you if i keep looking at that sexy sexy avatar of yours. :heart:

:kiss: right back at you!

which would you like to be?

playwithlezli said:
Thank you very much my funny smart ass friend. I'll do more than blackmail you if i keep looking at that sexy sexy avatar of yours. :heart:

:kiss: right back at you!

I'm asking everyone: Who would you like to be - the licker, or the lickee?

For Neon

Hi Vibers

Neon is having her tattoo done as i type this... Let's all think of her and send her our positive energies.

Neon, i know this is part of your journey - celebrate it. You're in my thoughts.

:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Coffee: Columbian supremo dark roast
Underwear: none
Mood: excited (more later)
Listening to: Simon Webbe - Lay your hands on me. (One of the only men that can turn my head 365. Goodness but he is yummy...
Creative inspiration:Still working on exising text... have a 3 hr meeting this morning and a deadline for 10 pm Ho-ho-ho...

Lick to all...

Good morning everyone! :)

Neon- I hope your new tat went well - you will have to share a pic! I still have 2 more tats that I want... one is my daughters name in tribal or her eyes on my lower back and a butterfly on my foot.. here is the one I want but a little color in it (*sorry so big*)
bmegl127891.jpg

What are everyone's plans for the weekend?

I think Saturday my parents are taking me and my daughter out to dinner for my b-day.. *grumbles* at the word b-day. Just means I am yet another year older LoL But it should be nice anyway :)
Sunday.. not sure of all what I am doing. Visiting family, I do know that much!

Hope you all have a great day!! :cathappy:

MARRIAGES and GRADUATIONS

So Elton John and David Furnish finally got to say "I do"! I never thought i'd say this, but I'm PROUD to be in this country right now!! :)

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: to all the Gay couples in the UK who can now make their dreams come true.

On another happy note, i've just come from my daughter's graduation :) She's going to "big-school" in Jan, and they had this little social event today, complete with toga's and graduation hats and certificates! She looked gorgeously cute, and i have to admit that it was one of the proudest moments of my life :)

First, a thanks for all the good wishes...

Thank you for sending me the wonderful wishes, Nirvana and all, while I was getting my tattoo! I promise to post pics as soon as I get them (I was running late and forgot my own camera so must wait for pics from the artist - tried when got home but couldn't take anything but a blurry one of my own back, LOL!).

Sxxyblueyes - your tattoo is beautiful! I love the way it trails the line of your foot and arch... Thank you for sharing.

Re: Licker or Lickee, Nirvana, I'm with Tymeless - I don't want to be forced to choose, in fact I won't, so there ;)

Nirvana, so many congrats to you and your daughter! Yea!!!

With love and longer posting + pic later,
~ J

neonflux said:
Sxxyblueyes - your tattoo is beautiful! I love the way it trails the line of your foot and arch... Thank you for sharing.
~ J

No..no.. I don't have it yet.. that's what I want next! :D I found it on a tattoo and piercings site..

Nirvanadragones said:
So Elton John and David Furnish finally got to say "I do"! I never thought i'd say this, but I'm PROUD to be in this country right now!! :)

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: to all the Gay couples in the UK who can now make their dreams come true.

On another happy note, i've just come from my daughter's graduation :) She's going to "big-school" in Jan, and they had this little social event today, complete with toga's and graduation hats and certificates! She looked gorgeously cute, and i have to admit that it was one of the proudest moments of my life :)

Aww.. that sounds like so much fun! I know you are so proud of your big girl! Kind of sad in a way too since she isn't such a little girl anymore..
Do you all have year-round school over there?

sxxyblueyes said:
No..no.. I don't have it yet.. that's what I want next! :D I found it on a tattoo and piercings site..
I wasn't going to say anything, but I when I saw that pic I thought, "Damn, we need to hook sbe up for a pedicure."

CorsetLvr said:
I wasn't going to say anything, but I when I saw that pic I thought, "Damn, we need to hook sbe up for a pedicure."

haha! No my toes are painted! I would love to have a pedicure but I usually just do it myself. :)

sxxyblueyes said:
haha! No my toes are painted! I would love to have a pedicure but I usually just do it myself. :)
I was going to start a collection for the sbe pedicure fund.

CorsetLvr said:
I was going to start a collection for the sbe pedicure fund.

You wern't paying attention Honey...She painted her toenails "fuck-me-red" the other day :devil:

Another fund... Now let's see.

1 x fund for Lingerie for Tymeless
1 x fund for a Congrats on the Tattoo card for Neon
1 x Emergency Pedicure fund for SBL et al...

:rolleyes: we need an accountant.

G'day all

Well , hasn't everyone been busy today/last night.

Congrats on your tat there neon, can't wait for the pics. What's it of? I've always wanted a dragon that circled my torso, and to change my belly ring for a jewel that could be the dragon's eye.

And a graduation ND-the little rituals that mark our life are special aren't they? Sometimes more to us, than to the graduate.

I won't be on for long today as I have to get some financial reports ready for the government-they are not very forgiving on deadlines! :(

But so far, enjoyed a work-out, the scale is down a couple of more pounds and it was a gorgeous sunrise at about 8;20 this morning. It'll go down about 4:30 this afternoon, then each day gets a minute or two more of daylight. :nana:

And I had a sexy dream last night-so very good day so far.

Oh and listening to Rough But Honest Miner "reclaimed music from British Combia's 1800's gold rush."

:kiss: to all, cuz I'm in agreat mood today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back