"MS" Ann_thrope

This thread has inspired me to make a confession. Even though I've been trying to lead many astray and put on a facade of fakery and obfuscation...

I'm actually not a teddy bear.

I'm a human. :eek:
 
Aww, mr ann seems butthurt no one bewieves him.

I'm pretty sure you have stated on numerous occasions that I'm on your ignore list, so I'm assuming you're just throwing that out there because you love to "not read" my posts.

And stop talking like Naughtius, Shagly.
 
Whatever you are, man or women, you are just fucking weird.


I've often wondered if you were KRC. You have never liked me.

That's not true. I do worry about you though. If I didn't think you could take it I wouldn't lay it on so thick.
 
Sporting the av of a dead poster may just violate the social norms of the GB. Just ask Queersetti.
 
Sporting the av of a dead poster may just violate the social norms of the GB. Just ask Queersetti.

I am not fond of him anyway, and before I remembered that it had been Byron's last AV I was already annoyed. Rob just used John Wayne (completely NOT him) and then here was Scuttle using my favorite Western Character, Doc.

Tombstone is the closest interesting place to me. Its about the same distance as the other interesting place, Tucson. I had the Doc costume for the photos with the kids...so seeing Scuttle so draped was annoying.

When I realized he had appropriated Byron's AV I chose to give it a pass on the theory he was doing it as an homage. I don't presume to know how he felt about Byron, less so Byron's feelings (if any) about Scuttle.

~shrug~

If he is doing it to be a dick, well...that's on him. And no worse than usual.

He should use this AV:
clipscuttle3.gif
 
Sporting the av of a dead poster may just violate the social norms of the GB.

I dont really give a shit about social norms on the GB, but I find it personally distasteful and disrespectful.
I admit I checked but since hes back on ignore list I dont have to be annoyed much further.
 
Back
Top