Beneath my Dreamscape

I am intrigued as to what your inspiration might be.

I love the new recordings. I'm feeling a little inspired myself, which has been a rarity considering I'm 26 weeks pregnant.
 
I am intrigued as to what your inspiration might be.

I love the new recordings. I'm feeling a little inspired myself, which has been a rarity considering I'm 26 weeks pregnant.

My inspiration? A guy has to keep some secrets...

Feeling inspired huh? that's great! Being pregnant shouldn't stop you... and congratulations by the way :)
 
Thanks for dropping by and leaving a comment :). Haha if they have this effect i think a warning label is a bad idea...

maybe huh? maybe ill have to try harder next time...

Hope u have a great weekend trouble:)

There was a note of playful sarcasm in the maybe... I was definitely wobbly ;)
Mmm weekend was good, over far too soon... They have a habit of doing this!
Yeah, what is your inspiration....? X
 
Taken from my post on the Erotic Fantascenes thread. Audio clip below it.

tumblr_ljp9rfh1eJ1qh7487o1_r1_1280.jpg


"Hey you.." Her sweet voice filled my ears. I could feel that I had slept well from the slight ache in my muscles, that were begging to be just stretched away. My eyes still shut, I try to linger on the comfort of sleep for a moment or two longer..

"HEY" I half gasp, half shout as i feel a bite on my inner thigh. My eyes shoot open, seeing her leaning over me. In that moment i wanted to just grab her face and hold her, but of course she had to pay for her indiscretions..

"Don't! You wer- Stop-stop it... no tickling!" Grabbing her, I turn her body and lay her flat on her back, my fingertips digging into her ribs slightly as I continue my assault. She wriggles like a mad thing, her smile and gasps only ending when a stray foot wedges itself into my stomach.

"Ah shit, are you ok, i'm" her face serious, the smiles fading..

"I'm fine, teach me for tickling a crazy woman..." My grin convinces her and she gets off the bed, gathering up a towel in her hand.

"My parents will have breakfast finished up soon, jump in with me, but no funny business Mr.. no time, and thin walls" She emphasizes the point with a small knock on the wall beside her.

I follow her into the bathroom, my eyes following the contours of her body, up her legs and across her bum.Her top comes off first, and she unbuttons her Jeans ready to peel them off too.

Quickly I move towards her, pushing her hand away. "Come on, i'm seriou- Uhhh"
Her protest dies down as my hand pushes past her stomach, down under her underwear, cupping her mound.

I begin a slow methodical grind with my palm, her hips pulsing with the movement, her arms wrapped around my neck. My finger dips along her lips, I can already feel the moisture as i push inbetween, eliciting another small groan.

Her body feels limp, leaning, holding on to me. I push my weight against her, prompting her back into the shower stall, against the tiles. My finger pushing into her now, the warmth engulfing it...

"But they might hear us.." she whispers, her argument falling flat behind the obvious lust in her voice.

With a stupid grin that makes her smile and kiss me I say

"Well we have to get dirty before we get clean right?"


Audio version
Wow I like this!
 
Hey some good news with some bad mixed in.. (well for this thread anyway)

I've recently started up a relationship with a formerly FWB, which means as of right now I won't be updating this thread. Call me old fashioned, but it seems a little weird showing off on here while being on a relationship, at least until it's the right time to share it with her.

But anyway this is way to much fun to stop with all together.. so hopefully I'll be back posting soon!

DS
 
Congratulations my dear!
I wish the two of you good luck and happiness.
 
Awwww McDreamy I am so happy for you :)
I'm really glad it's working out for you x
 
im so pleased for you mister! don't be a stranger to lit hey ;) :kiss:
 
Back
Top