Beneath my Dreamscape

Random short story for one of my favourite Litsters. Not sure if i'll add audio too it, we'll see :)

Kroegje

I can still feel the weight of the water on my clothes, and the sound of the millions of droplets falling onto the hard ground. All i have to do is close my eyes and the memories flood back

When I saw her in the little café, tucked away in the small dutch street I couldn't take my eyes away. Her face displaying a small frown of some unknown annoyance, her fingers lightly tapping away behind her laptop

I didn't know what it was about her, but everything in my body seemed to be attracted to the mere sight of this woman I had no knowledge of. But of course it was a fleeting moment, my friends caught up with me and dragged my into a nearby shop for shelter.

But I still remember that day, a missed oppurtunity, a regret....

I still remember that Dutch rain.

 
Last edited:
Audio clip - Dutchrain's story and some solo fun..Interrupted

Hey :)

Something a little different. I've been reading through a WIP from Dutchrain... let's just say it inspired me ;)

Of course just like all good things.. It got interrupted by my annoying housemate so I didn't get to finish. But here's what I managed to get.

 
Hey :)

Something a little different. I've been reading through a WIP from Dutchrain... let's just say it inspired me ;)

Of course just like all good things.. It got interrupted by my annoying housemate so I didn't get to finish. But here's what I managed to get.


I loved it!

Maybe you should get rid of that housemate though...
 
Finishing the job...


Concept a taken from other audio sites... count from 100 down to 1 whilst going solo. See how far you get...
 

The picture hints at the theme...

tumblr_mbfs4qzIn71qii8jto1_1280.jpg
 
Love this thread. Great idea. DS, just one question. Do you do phone sex? Damn!
 
I particularly enjoy being able to crank up the volume on your audios, seeing as it is just me residing in my humble little apartment. ;) Can't wait to hear more
 
I particularly enjoy being able to crank up the volume on your audios, seeing as it is just me residing in my humble little apartment. ;) Can't wait to hear more

Lucky lady!

I'm stuck with headphones. Plus I have an annoying housemate who decides that knocking is optional...

But glad you're liking them. Any requests for audio in the future?
 
(Taken from my post in Erotic Fantascenes)
naked-in-bed-1.jpg

Coming home late from work i see you laying there, the covers in a heap to the side of the bed. All lingering thoughts of work and worries flood away as all my thoughts turn to you.

Careful not to wake you up, I begin to take off my clothing one by one, and then move towards the bed. Gently I run a finger along your leg, moving upwards across your thigh, and along your bum. I can feel myself hardening already, but i hold back the urge to wake you up just yet...

I lay down next to you, and begin to plant soft kisses along the side of your face, hearing you mumble dreamily at the touch. My lips move down your jaw, along your neck, where i can't resist taking a nibble. You awaken at this, flashing me a smile, then moving your hands to my face. I have other plans though..

Taking your wrists i plant then either side of you, holding you down. Your playful protests are silenced as i move myself over you. My shaft now lays resting against your pussy, my hips only moving slightly causing small delicate thrusts that end with the head bumping your clit. As I continue this, i also begin toying with your earlobe, nibbling away.

You turn your head and ask with a smile 'Why can't my wake up call always be like this?'


 
Very ... romantic and hot DS. I can't listen now, but I certainly will do so as soon as I get a chance again.
 
Very ... romantic and hot DS. I can't listen now, but I certainly will do so as soon as I get a chance again.

Thanks DR. I really like the short and sweet stories. Plus that's something I love doing in rl, waking someone up from a deep slumber with a little bit of teasing.

:rose:
 
Very ... romantic and hot DS. I can't listen now, but I certainly will do so as soon as I get a chance again.

I agree. Hot stuff. DR the piece he did with your story was very sexy too. Left a person wanting more.
 
And how should I concentrate on my job now?

Very hot DS, this fantasy of you.



@ FedOra

Dankjewel!
 
Back
Top