• Neutral: Wouldn't affect my decision one way or t'other

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Bonus: I would sleep with him just to experience it

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Story_Daddy

Literotica Guru
Hi Everyone,

Years ago (in my mid-twenties) I had a Prince Albert and LOVED it. It made me feel sexy and it seemed to have good effects for my partner... but, long story short, I took it out.

I am newly single and considering getting it repierced... but now that I am older I am worried that it will be off-putting (I know, I shouldn't do things based on others opinions, but I don't want to take it out again in a year for lack of getting laid)

So- the question is NOT should I care about what she thinks... but:
If you found out someone you were interested in had a PA ring, what would you think (especially for the women in their mid-thirties)

Hi Everyone,

Years ago (in my mid-twenties) I had a Prince Albert and LOVED it. It made me feel sexy and it seemed to have good effects for my partner... but, long story short, I took it out.

I am newly single and considering getting it repierced... but now that I am older I am worried that it will be off-putting (I know, I shouldn't do things based on others opinions, but I don't want to take it out again in a year for lack of getting laid)

So- the question is NOT should I care about what she thinks... but:
If you found out someone you were interested in had a PA ring, what would you think (especially for the women in their mid-thirties)

Never been with a man who had one, but don't think it would be off putting. 40yo here, but dont think age is gonna matter that much either, unless you get ahold of someone much older who wouldn't have even considered it part of their generation.

I personally am not a fan of them. If someone I really liked had one, it wouldn't change my mind about the person but it's also not something I would see as a turn on. This is coming from someone in their mid-twenties so not exactly your age range either.

It wouldn't bother me in the least, but my concern is for you...re-piercing through healed tissue (translate as "scarred") hurts like hell. Trust me on this one. Make sure you really, really want to have it done before you put yourself through that!

It wouldn't bother me in the least, but my concern is for you...re-piercing through healed tissue (translate as "scarred") hurts like hell. Trust me on this one. Make sure you really, really want to have it done before you put yourself through that!

I agree.

But I'm going also go with holy fucking sexy and let that be my answer.

Thanks everyone for the comments! I will have to ask about the scar tissue thing- but I've never been one to shy away from pain... (Though sometimes I've wondered what the hell I was thinking after the fact)

Back