The Darker Side of Nothing.

"Shhh" The elevator climbed quietly until it reached his level. Opening it showed another hall at the end of it his door unlatched, unlocked. And from inside danced the aroma of pies.

"Quietly... come along." He spoke gently.
 
Walking for a few seconds the.elevator closed behind them. Upon entering a warmth would surround their forms.

The apartment was small, one bathroom, a bedroom, and the kitchen/living room were divided by a dining.room island. The walls in the livingroom a soft red, the shag carpet onyx black. A white couch rested in the middle of the room, facing a small fireplace. To the right the kitchen, mostly pastels, the manageable kitchen ware soft whites and creams. The bedroom was just large enough for a bed and dresser. The colors soft blues and the carpet a warm white. The bathroom had a simple white and black checkered pattern. With a bug tub and shower.

"Well?" He spoke softly as he latched the door and locked it behind him. "What do you think?"
Large bay windows of rippled glass let light in but made it impossible to see in or out clearly.
 
He nodded solemnly. "It has taken me years to piece it all together... More years than I can count." In silence he would release her and speak softly. "Relax, get settled, you'll start work tomorrow."

He would empty the contence of his bag into his kitchens and arrange it accordingly. The fruit went in a basket, vegetables in the ice box, and bread in a storage unit just for bread... He laughed softly to himself, realizing he had finally found use for his kitchen.
 
She settled into a guest room and relaxed. She brought forth a bag and began setting everything up. Potions, herbs, a few spell books that she would need. She put away her clothes and relaxed as she did the menial chores.

Once done, she flopped on the bed with a heavy sigh.
 
He would rap on her door softly. His sky blue eyes glinting. He wore the usual home attire, a soft blue tie, Steele grey button up ling sleeved dress shirt and black slacks. His soft leather shoes glinted softly.

"Want to get started?" His voice soft.
"Or should we begin tomorrow?"
 
She had opened the door without moving from the bed and she looked at him, dressed in a simple homespun green dress. "Tomorrow will be fine," she said softly. "Let me get. . . adjusted." She bit her lip and looked down at the ground.
 
"Shhh love." He spoke softly. His eyes danced with a weak glimmer. "Relax... this home is yours, and mine dear... Take all the time you need."
 
"Why not?" she asked just as quietly. "You're helping me help other people, and no one's ever done that before."
 
As she breathed a happy sigh he places a tender kiss upon her lips, drawing up the covers up about them. ''Aye...it does a bit the first time.'' He withdrew his softening shaft from her but remained where he lay, to reach down beside the bed to take a coin from his money pouch. Placing in on the bedside table logs now appear in the fireplace, crackles into flame filling the room with a flickering ambiance slowly warming her.
 
She closed her eyes as her lids grew heavy. Pulling this dear man closer she would nuzzle her face into his shoulder. Her small arms would cling around him as she lay. Sleep catching her and wrapping her up quietly. A soft sigh of slumber would sound as she rested beneath him.
 
"To do something good, and receive praise is okay, but to do good and go unnoticed is acting like that of God..." He spoke softly before turning away from her room.
 
His eyes grew heavy as the fire cracking softly casting a warm glow, as she nuzzles his shoulder sleepily as she drifted of. Easing his body off hers not wanting her hurt when he nods off to sleep, keeping this sweet little lass held close to him. Resting his head on the pillow he just watches her sleep, snuggling closer into her her arms it wasn't long until he drifted of as well.
 
Last edited:
As the first few rays of daylight broke through the window's glass to peer at their silently nude forms, her amber eyes would open slowly. Being curled against this large male her heart would flutter, and quietly she would whisper. "Morning Angus."
 
A smile slowly curls upon his lips hearing her sweet sleepy morning after voiced ''Morning Angus'' Nuzzling her neck softly before he slowly opened his eyes. ''Morning beautiful Lass.''
 
Her throat would tighten for a moment before relaxing. She would Ru her fingers softly through his hair. She would sigh delicately and nuzzle closer to his form.

"Did you sleep well my love?"
 
She smiled and looked at him with a soft expression on her face. "I can't wait for tomorrow. . . Will you help me do my work?" She asked softly.
 
Back
Top