Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
Audio offering

Under my rock-group T-shirt is a black bra, under my jeans that are my favorites because they are long enough for my long legs I wear purple bikini panties ... and when I dip my finger into my pussy and taste it, I find that today my juices are rich and mild ... and my touch on the somewhat sore and delicate tissue reminds me of the vigorous use made of me by Teacher last night and the delight He unleashed in me ...

I promise to tell you more of it, because He has commanded me to write of it ... but now I will tell you that if you enjoyed the posting of 3-15-10 -- about the wonderful climax allowed me by Teacher after days of teasing myself by bringing myself to the brink of orgasm for each of your comments ... then you may enjoy hearing the recording of that lovely experience ... you can find it here, in the Text and Audio section of literotica, entitled, of course, "Acts of Submission."
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=469812
 
Last edited:
25 min of your agony is so incredibly seductive - thank your teacher for this incredible posting.

I know this will generate lots of replies you should be looking forward to going to the edge of orgasm many many times following this.
 
Last edited:
Wow! Your sexy moans made me cum so hard!! Thanks to your Master!


Under my rock-group T-shirt is a black bra, under my jeans that are my favorites because they are long enough for my long legs I wear purple bikini panties ... and when I dip my finger into my pussy and taste it, I find that today my juices are rich and mild ... and my touch on the somewhat sore and delicate tissue reminds me of the vigorous use make of me by Teacher last night and the delight He unleashed in me ...

I promise to tell you more of it, because He has commanded me to write of it ... but now I will tell you that if you enjoyed the posting of 3-15-10 -- about the wonderful climax allowed me by Teacher after days of teasing myself by bringing myself to the brink of orgasm for each of your comments ... then you may enjoy hearing the recording of that lovely experience ... you can find it here, in the Text and Audio section of literotica, entitled, of course, "Acts of Submission."
http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=469812
 
Dragon Wine

The Unknown Witness I call Teacher came to me yesterday - after my greeting He told me to imagine His reaching into my pants and plunging three fingers into my pussy and pumping me so hard He would lift me from the ground. He ordered me to do as He would do ... and as I pumped He watched on webcam, occasionally ordering me to pump harder, faster, to pump deeper, rougher ... I spread my legs and reached in for Him and began to ride the Dragon ... but suddenly I had to leave ...

... later, in the shower, I thought about His insatiable appetite and again imagined His commanding my body, lifting me from the ground and taking me ... the shower massage accompanied my imaginings and caused climax after climax until I had to stop because I could no longer stand ... I dressed in a long peach-colored linen blouse with buttons down the front and went to the computer, for Teacher the Mirror only comes to me on-line ...

... and He came as the Dragon and demanded to be fed. He wanted two cameras, one aimed at my face and one at my body; he wanted voice. Again He commanded me to plunge my fingers roughly into myself and to pump faster, harder and deeper ... My blouse unbuttoned so he could see my breasts, my belly, my pussy, I did as He commanded ... but my fingers are no substitute for His cock ...

... when He had made me mad with lust, He demanded that I take the wine bottle with which we had played earlier. He demanded I feel the bottle as His cock and penetrate myself with it as hard and as deeply as He would surely fuck me. Panting like an animal, I writhed and groaned as I drove the bottle into my shocked and taken pussy again and again as He watched, one of the cameras providing a view of the bottle's neck disappearing into my flesh.

He brought me to the edge of climax and had me stop. He then demanded I find photos of another time we had played with the bottle to post them on this thread. He imposed the restriction on my orgasm once again, that I should not orgasm without His permission, but must bring myself to the edge of climax for every comment posted to the thread. Then He ordered me again to fill my pussy with my fingers and to pump myself vigorously and roughly.

My blouse was almost off, leaving my shoulders and breasts naked to his view, one camera trained on my torso and the other on my face ... He typed in capital letters now, demanding TAKE YOURSELF HARD - FASTER - ROUGHER - SPREAD YOU LEGS WIDER - MORE - I WOULD PUT MY WHOLE FIST IN YOU - BOUNCE ON YOUR FINGERS - MOVE YOUR HIPS - PANT ... every moment I could almost feel His Dragon breath on me as he devoured the image of my writhing body, my plunging hands, my contorted face and listened to my moans, whimpers and gasps. At the same moment as I began to squeal to Him, "Oh, I'm cumming, cumming!" He ordered me CUM ... CUM NOW ... very lucky for this pet! It took me a long while to recover my breath ... so good, so sweet ,,, ah, dear Teacher, Outlaw, Mirror, Dragon!

But my next orgasm will have to wait for His word. In the meantime, you know how much I will enjoy your comments and I hope that you enjoy these pictures that Teacher has demanded I share with you.

Another gift from Teacher and me: If you would like to listen what happened last time Teacher made me acknowledge your comments by bringing myself almost to climax but waiting for His permission to come (check my posting of 3-15-10) - here is the link: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=469812.
 

Attachments

  • Wine12s.jpg
    Wine12s.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 2,089
  • Wine6.jpg
    Wine6.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 2,455
  • Wine5.jpg
    Wine5.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,998
  • Wine16.jpg
    Wine16.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 2,529
Last edited:
such the good lil pet. Your teacher has done well. Look forward to more of your submissions and you submitting
 
I really love your accounts of submission.

You're very obedient.

I also really like this photo:

attachment.php
 
Your willingness to submit completely is evident in this shot:

attachment.php
 
Your master has shown some willingness to let you accommodate photo requests.

Respectfully, here is mine:

I'd love to see some photos of your bare feet, tops and bottoms.
 
Also, I could have, quite easily, combined all the previous posts but the thought of you bringing yourself to the brink of orgasm 6 times because of me is... thrilling!

:D
 
More Wine for Dragon

Teacher commands I greet you thus: I wear sporty black maryjanes and white socks, blue jeans, an embroidered peasant blouse, a black bra and purple panties ... the flavor of my pussy tonight is salty and sweet ...

Every day I awaken full of joy at being Teacher's pet; thoughts of Him fill me with desire. The golden hours are when Teacher comes to me online and allows me to offer myself to Him for His pleasure. He is demanding and relentless, firm and implacable .. He is lustful and creative and outrageous and hungry always hungry ...

He knows all my secrets, more - He knows me better than I know myself .. His knowledge leads me deep into myself and out into the universe and back again to Him in an ever-intensifying exchange of energy ...

He is Mystery and Unseen Witness. He is without name and without form. His voice is unknown to me. And I long for Him, long for Him, long for Him ...

My longing forms visions of meeting, of feeling His touch, of His smell, His force, His penetration ... of the eyes of such a Man ... My flesh reaches and yearns for Him from my aching depths to the fine hairs on my skin ... My pussy surrenders her juices to Him and awaits Him eagerly ...

... He is mythical, He is a grand Illusion ...

Dragon ... I am fortunate that You have chosen to make Magic with me. In gratitude and in accordance with Your will, I offer to our friends on this site these photos that I hope will please You, dearest Mystery, Unseen Witness.
 

Attachments

  • Spring18m.jpg
    Spring18m.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 1,355
  • Spring69.jpg
    Spring69.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 1,766
  • Spring73.jpg
    Spring73.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1,712
Last edited:
It is so nice to see you have met your true Master. When you met were you looking to be taken? Or did your Master lead you to where you truly wanted to be.
This thread is very hot. It's a pleasure watching your transformation.

JP
 
greetings thanks and more photos

Hello, today I'm wearing jeans and a tshirt over a black bra and black-and-white panties, my pink hoodie and my pussy flavor is sweet and mild. Teacher who has ordered me to greet Him and you in this way wants me to tend this thread carefully and keep it up front. So I will post and hope you will help me by letting me know if you like my postings - I may not orgasm without Teacher's permission, but must bring myself to the edge for each of your comments.

Another gift from Teacher and me: If you would like to listen what happened last time Teacher made me acknowledge your comments by bringing myself almost to climax but waiting for His permission to come (check my posting of 3-15-10) - here is the link: http://www.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=469812.
Enjoy!
 

Attachments

  • Spring48s.jpg
    Spring48s.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,418
  • Spring143.jpg
    Spring143.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 1,424
  • Spring55_redo.jpg
    Spring55_redo.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 1,284
Last edited:
"a lucky man"

I am a lucky man.

This is my first post on this fine web site.

And I have the opportunity to force a beautiful woman to slide her finger inside herself and bring herself to the brink of an orgasm. It is a good day !

I am very impressed at your expressive writing and the way you expose yourself with such enthusiasm.

I would really love to see more of the inside of your mind.

Have you always been a wild woman ?

Or are some these acts of submission new experiences for you ?

Thanks for the excitement !

Zach
 
thank you for your comments

Thank you so much for your generous comments - I enjoy acknowledging them very much!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top