What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn..

I'm gonna get fat of that fresh loaf of bread. I can't help but eating slice after slice

Damn..

I'm gonna get fat of that fresh loaf of bread. I can't help but eating slice after slice

https://encrypted-tbn2.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSrdGRwKPYjKCNB7o4SwN_tVi1VTSdAg9HMIZrzWsUJhjQwhnqD

why do the majority of the most arrogant chefs on chopped, seem to come from New York?

That my ham and beans will be done around 5:30 but my homemade bread not til 7:00.:(

I need to be cleaning. But laying on my bed and LITtering is much more fun!!

Okay... I need to vacuum before the debate comes on. Don't want to miss it. Yeah, I'm a sad little geek like that.

We finally get a bit of rain and everyones wearing sweaters, gloves, hats, like we are in the middle of a storm and Im just seating here looking at everyone like ... wtf. *sigh* :rolleyes:

What is crossing my mind? That it's been a while since I've seen a naked avatar...any takers? Walking Eagle, you paying attention? I dare you! :D:D:D

i'm listening to one of my youtube playlists, and the song i'm listening to now just made me think of Pervy_Sage.

Thinking of getting out my scrap papers from work and typing them up on this here machine. I get random story snippets in my head at work and I write them down on whatever paper I can find (I work in a kitchen lol it's usually old menus or tickets).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back