What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His messages.

He doesn't have to write a lot... it's usually only a few words that really get to me and make me feel so fucking special. i love Him so much today :D

His messages.

He doesn't have to write a lot... it's usually only a few words that really get to me and make me feel so fucking special. i love Him so much today :D

I love that too. Just a few words from Him makes my day. Usually just to say hi. My most favorite was when He emailed just to tell me hi and to let me know that He was thinking about His sexy pet. I just melted reading that.

He's the best. :heart:

I love that too. Just a few words from Him makes my day. Usually just to say hi. My most favorite was when He emailed just to tell me hi and to let me know that He was thinking about His sexy pet. I just melted reading that.

He's the best. :heart:

He told me i made my Master's cock throb today... those kind of messages get me so excited, i've been so distracted at work today :eek:

...and wet ~ it doesn't take much to get me worked up lol

He told me i made my Master's cock throb today... those kind of messages get me so excited, i've been so distracted at work today :eek:

...and wet ~ it doesn't take much to get me worked up lol

Oh yesss I know about those kinds of messages. Very hot. I cant concentrate either once I get one like that. They always seem to know just what to say to get us all worked up. But we love it!!!!

Oh yesss I know about those kinds of messages. Very hot. I cant concentrate either once I get one like that. They always seem to know just what to say to get us all worked up. But we love it!!!!

i love it more than words can describe... my heart pounds whenever i get a text/email from Sir Julian... He excites me more than anyone ever has before.... i adore Him :D

i love it more than words can describe... my heart pounds whenever i get a text/email from Sir Julian... He excites me more than anyone ever has before.... i adore Him :D

Yea me too. Im like a giddy schoolgirl when I see His name in my inbox. And then wonder what He wrote to me.

I agree with you there too...no man has ever effected me like the way that He does. I totally adore my Sir too. We are two very lucky girls for sure.

Yea me too. Im like a giddy schoolgirl when I see His name in my inbox. And then wonder what He wrote to me.

I agree with you there too...no man has ever effected me like the way that He does. I totally adore my Sir too. We are two very lucky girls for sure.

indeed we are goodgirlfl :D

the 3 guys who scream down the street outside my work in their car to pull up next to me just to tell me how fine i was looking today :D

...so sweet lol

The terms of my new job - more money than I initially thought and more vacation days:D

My 8 week old puppy managing to jump up onto the sofa on her own for the first time!!

K most ungraceful thing to see ever, but she did it!

i love surprises :D

am very jealous... nothing unexpected for me today :(

Yes - I know what you mean.

It doesn't have to be a big gesture to bring a smile - just something that lets you know you were thought of...

*hopes you get a little surprise that makes your day. :D *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back