bi-curious man looking for same post by zip or area code

Bi curious guy from Africa

Bi curious white married male. Living in South Africa often travelling to UK. Would like to talk and meet other guys.
 
Like to watch & touch & suck...

615, Nashville here. Bi-curious 60 y/o. Figure I'd better do this before its too late!
 
What it would be like?

Yeah, I'm in the south bay. I'm bicurious.
Have wondered for a long time what it would feel like being fucked.

So that you are not disappointed try what I did first. Buy a plastic empty container about six inches long and one inch in diameter. After you have had a bowel movement and when showering use shampoo as a lubricant. It felt great so I went to the next step of finding a person to fuck me. It gets better every time.:nana:
 
212 48 dwm, name says it all. Maybe married guy alone as long as your wife knows and accepts.
 
Last edited:
Divorce

212 48 dwm, name says it all. Maybe married guy alone as long as your wife knows and accepts.

First who divorced who? Did she divorce you? Did you divorce her?

I am married and very careful when selecting unmarried men.

Moral4couple is not telling all about you. Please clarify your intentions or desires. Your name has made me very interested in you. You may PM me if you like.
 
Last edited:
609 908 near 215 (central west nj)

mwm, curious, healthy, ddf, sexy, creative, you are the same and can host. Idealy long term and we are first friends and you are comfortable with me coming over to the house to help with things (garden, fix mower, paint, cook, picnic with you and the wife). Our ability to go further with the fun will be a secret between the two of us.
What can you do when I'm on my knees changing the spark plug on your mower and your dick happens to fall out of your pants? What can you do if Im on my hands and knees weeding your garden with you and you accidently trip and you slip all the way into me from behind? Accidents happen but friends understand that.
 
Back
Top