The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*mocks him* "Hence the "charming comment blah blah blah..." *pouty brat grin*

If i wasnt so dizzy from all the running back and forth with these threads I'd be chasing you with my flogger ;)

In fact... *grabs flogger and runs after satin* Less of the cheek missy :p

;)

If i wasnt so dizzy from all the running back and forth with these threads I'd be chasing you with my flogger ;)

In fact... *grabs flogger and runs after satin* Less of the cheek missy :p

;)

Eeep! *jumps up and scrabbles away, barefoot and laughing*

Fine! Less cheek means you get none either! *hides behind a large pillow on the sofa, peeking out from the top left corner*

Eeep! *jumps up and scrabbles away, barefoot and laughing*

Fine! Less cheek means you get none either! *hides behind a large pillow on the sofa, peeking out from the top left corner*

Surely less cheek is a good thing.. unless you mean another cheek.. lol

*pokes you behind the pillow*

Surely less cheek is a good thing.. unless you mean another cheek.. lol

*pokes you behind the pillow*

*Sitting indian-style with the pillow in front of her, prods him with a bare toe laughing*

Less cheek means all cheeks. Which means your flogger has no power here! Muah hah hah hah haaaah!

*Sitting indian-style with the pillow in front of her, prods him with a bare toe laughing*

Less cheek means all cheeks. Which means your flogger has no power here! Muah hah hah hah haaaah!

I'm sure there are always ways around that... Just got to see how ticklish you are first...

It is so HOT! I was tired of waiting for that meeting like all day long.
awoke too early
haven't eaten enough today
have no idea what i am wearing to the party tomorrow
hope it doesn't rain

I want ice cream

I dont want ice cream

Yes I do

No I dont

I do

I dont

I DO

/sigh

Oh, you know you do. All that creamy, cold goodness. The feel of the cold spoon sliding into your mouth, then out leaving a little gift. Then that gift slowly melts, trickling down your throat . . . and their's a whole tub full of 'gifts' left over. :devil:

1) You? Fuck off.

2) I'm at the point where I wonder what the point is in it all, anyway.

3) I hate this month. Fucking HATE this month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back