The ask me a question game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourites? Amanda and Amanda Ch.2 by Chicago Bob. I can't believe he quit writing before posting the final chapter.

What's a gadget or device you'd really like to get right now?

And with that, I'm off for a while. It's been fun, as always.

English Lady said:
An ice cream maker!

take care SSG:kiss:

What is your favourite fruit juice?

good morning from the lion city...took me 30 minutes to catch up on the posts!

my favorite fruit juice is "tomato" if you consider tomatoes fruit. otherwise, i'd have to go with papaya.

do you think online love affairs are silly?

oh no,online love affaris are as real as any other, hell i married my online love affair*L*

What is your word for the day?

English Lady said:
oh no,online love affaris are as real as any other, hell i married my online love affair*L*

What is your word for the day?

it's not a word--it's the sound you make when you take a deep, solid breath of clean air. :)

i like your question. so i pass it on to the next person (and EL, feel free to answer your own question. a lot of times, we ask questions of others that we wish they would ask of us!)

what is *your* word of the day?

English Lady said:
my word of the day is : Fuck

*grins*

Do you prefer a shower or a bath?
Bath... long, hot, deep and relaxing.

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where?

kikmosa said:
Bath... long, hot, deep and relaxing.

If you were to get a tattoo, what would it be and where?

hmm...i am not into tats, but...maybe i'd have a small rose and heart over my left breast and in small clear lettering, "mia lives here."

what water sound do you like best?

A little red heart on my hip *S* always fancied one since i saw that episode of friends where rachel gets a tatoo...

What do you prefer salted or sweet popcorn?

what water sound do you like best?

Small stream gurgling over the rocks.

What do you prefer salted or sweet popcorn?

White Chedder popcorn.

A cuddle in front of the fireplace or a wild encounter outdoors?

right now? a cuddle in front of a roaring fire*S*

Same question*S*

English Lady said:
right now? a cuddle in front of a roaring fire*S*

Same question*S*

How about a wild encounter in front of the fireplace? Hell, right now I would settle for an encounter of any kind anywhere.

What's your favorite memory?

kikmosa said:
How about a wild encounter in front of the fireplace? Hell, right now I would settle for an encounter of any kind anywhere.

What's your favorite memory?

i have so many...but one of them is as a small girl, sitting in a circle of women who were (let's face it) gossiping...but they were all crocheting, making these squares out of white cotton thread, and they were going to eventually join them together and make someone a bedspread. i thought it was cool that they (we) were in a circle and talking but with work in their hands to de-intensify the talk--more honesty came out that way.

what music are you listening to these days?

Angel_of_Flames said:
Depends on how tired I am

Q: What's the best or most unusual pickup line you have ever heard or used?
"I'll give you a nickel if you let me suck your pussy"

I swear, I heard a guy use this one time. Needless to say, it was ineffective.

Are you influenced by a smooth line, even if you know the person is full of it?

manofsteel52 said:
"I'll give you a nickel if you let me suck your pussy"

I swear, I heard a guy use this one time. Needless to say, it was ineffective.

Are you influenced by a smooth line, even if you know the person is full of it?

no :( but on first apperances, it's hard to tell when a person is sincere or if he's a 'bot.

do you use lines to get attention?

MercyMia said:
no :( but on first apperances, it's hard to tell when a person is sincere or if he's a 'bot.

do you use lines to get attention?

No, in r/t I'm one of those boring losers who just says the truth, no smooth lines.

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?

manofsteel52 said:
No, in r/t I'm one of those boring losers who just says the truth, no smooth lines.

What's the most beautiful place you've ever been to?

a fishing village in ireland...emerald green, lots of good beer and sausage, good writers, and brisk morning air!

what's the best thing that happened to you today?

manofsteel52 said:
Seeing your AV ;)

What's the worst place you've ever seen?

/LOL. ManO--glad you like it. You know I like yours ;)/

Slums in Manila...:(

You have a choice--a two-hour sensual whole-body massage that gets you so relaxed and yet "up" OR a two-minute zipless fuck.

Which do you pick?

MercyMia said:
/LOL. ManO--glad you like it. You know I like yours ;)/

Slums in Manila...:(

You have a choice--a two-hour sensual whole-body massage that gets you so relaxed and yet "up" OR a two-minute zipless fuck.

Which do you pick?

Wow.
That would depend on several factors.
I positively love the intense pleasure of a long slow erotic session. Sometimes that will suffice.

I also however, love the intense, single minded animalistic, pulse pounding, raw, screaming orgasm of the zipless fuck. Though I've never actually had a true zipless fuck... ;)

Mostly, I like it to last as long as possible.

Same Q back at ya'.

manofsteel52 said:
Wow.
That would depend on several factors.
I positively love the intense pleasure of a long slow erotic session. Sometimes that will suffice.

I also however, love the intense, single minded animalistic, pulse pounding, raw, screaming orgasm of the zipless fuck. Though I've never actually had a true zipless fuck... ;)

Mostly, I like it to last as long as possible.

Same Q back at ya'.

Not to interupt or anything, but just what is a two-minute zipless fuck?

kikmosa said:
Not to interupt or anything, but just what is a two-minute zipless fuck?

Hi kikimosa...Erica Jong wrote about this in her novel (didn't realize it was 30 years ago!), Fear of Flying:
"The zipless fuck is absolutely pure. It is free of ulterior motives. There is no power game. The man is not “taking” and the woman is not “giving” … the zipless fuck is the purest thing there is. And it is rarer than the unicorn..."

It's intense sex with a stranger--just sex for sex, as quickly as possible (ideally without unzipping your pants or dress, but hey now, that would be an oxymoron).

And to answer my own question...I'll always go for the 2-hour session of intense touching :)

(sigh) thinking of a new question...

What did you have for lunch 2 days ago?

2 days ago for lunch, I had a diet Pepsis, a yoplait blueberry yogurt and a bag of French onion Sun Chips.....ummmm

What are you wearing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back