The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damned straight we did. The place was developing a layer of dust!

What the fuck happened to the housekeeping staff? They lounging in the baths again?

Sorry, couldn't be helped. Bratty princess emergency.

*sweeping the naked Sweet Witch off the floor in a spin-completely-around HUG, then setting her back on her feet after a smooch or three (and prolly more than a few caresses)*
*smiling*
Maybe...a bit...of course we did
:rose::heart::rose:

:cool:

You really know how to sweep a gal off her feet.

What? People over the age of thirty aren't allowed to have sex or fantasize about each other? Ewww to Yewww!

I'm flattered. Thank you.:) I'm way over thirty, and forty, and fifty, too. I just don't think grandmother and fuck should in the same sentence. I know it's me who has the hangup about being a grandmother. Please don't call me that. I'm still new at it. Perhaps because I still want to be fucked and I'm hoping the want never goes away.

Our gracious host honors us with her presence this evening. How exciting.

Good evening Naked Partiers. :D

That sounded somewhat sarcastic. If you have something to say, just spit it out.

Me? Sarcastic? You cut me to the quick, Molly. I was merely overwhelmed at your presence here this evening and stating what a pleasure it was to see you.

I'm flattered. Thank you.:) I'm way over thirty, and forty, and fifty, too. I just don't think grandmother and fuck should in the same sentence. I know it's me who has the hangup about being a grandmother. Please don't call me that. I'm still new at it. Perhaps because I still want to be fucked and I'm hoping the want never goes away.

I'm even older than that and would love to be called grandpa. I have doubts it's going to happen, unfortunately. I consider senior sex like fine vintage wine. It has depth and staying power.

Age is, to a great extent, a state of mind Babs. :kiss: I'm a grandfather, but I'm not Grandpa Walton. ;)

As the saying goes: 'May you live as long as you want to and want to as long as you live'.

I'm even older than that and would love to be called grandpa. I have doubts it's going to happen, unfortunately. I consider senior sex like fine vintage wine. It has depth and staying power.
You guys are making me feel so much better. Thank you.

It took them five years before they figured out their clock was ticking.

Age is, to a great extent, a state of mind Babs. :kiss: I'm a grandfather, but I'm not Grandpa Walton. ;)

As the saying goes: 'May you live as long as you want to and want to as long as you live'.
Tom, I've never heard that saying before. I like it and I'm going to try to remember it.

I'm not objecting to becoming the next generation. I'm objecting to the word "Grandma". I don't like it and it may go back to my own grandmother. She always seemed soooo old to me, even as a little child. I hope I never look that old. We've already decided he will call me Mimi and I'm still hoping it will be his first word. (lol)

And, now if any of you want to see pictures, I'll be glad to share. He's a beautiful baby.

{quote}
I'm not objecting to becoming the next generation. I'm objecting to the word "Grandma". I don't like it and it may go back to my own grandmother. She always seemed soooo old to me, even as a little child. I hope I never look that old. We've already decided he will call me Mimi and I'm still hoping it will be his first word.
{end quote}

It matter what you call yourself, you will always be old to your Grand-children. May I offer an alternative?. "Nanna" (or Nan).

And I love being a Grandad. It's Pure magic.

{quote}
I'm not objecting to becoming the next generation. I'm objecting to the word "Grandma". I don't like it and it may go back to my own grandmother. She always seemed soooo old to me, even as a little child. I hope I never look that old. We've already decided he will call me Mimi and I'm still hoping it will be his first word.
{end quote}

It matter what you call yourself, you will always be old to your Grand-children. May I offer an alternative?. "Nanna" (or Nan).

And I love being a Grandad. It's Pure magic.

We had a name contest at work for me. Everybody told me what they called their Grandmothers. Mimi won. There's already a Nanna spoken for, as well as a Mama and a Grandma. Too many women in that baby's family when all he needs is me.:)

I don't know how to explain it, but I'm not feeling the generational gap enough to realize there is one. I just feel like he's part of the family. Maybe when he starts to talk, it will sink in. I dunno. I'll just have to keep you posted.

More likely in the eighth grade or thereabouts. Some boys hit the 'young warrior' stage earlier, some later but around the eighth grade seems the average. Then when he hits 25-30 he comes back again. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back